July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

This is my 22week bump, its coming along nicely LOL.

https://i61.tinypic.com/oziv8.jpg

Harley, people are so sweet aren't they? :dohh: We just gotta remember to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Tasha, yes, they can be for sure. They need to keep their comments to themselves, but that is probably asking too much. I am also having people ask me if I need to sit down and stuff. No, I'm good, I'll sit if I need to, and will probably prefer standing anyway since my tailbone bothers me when I sit for too long. I'm not disabled, I'm pregnant! I do appreciate the fact that I look pregnant though. And congrats on booking your 3d scan! :dance:

AFM, it's V-Day for me! Yay!!! Will be posting a V-Day bump pic a bit later. So exciting! :happydance:

For baby we have two outfits picked out for him coming home! One is a cute elephant print outfit in navy blue its a warmer outfit, the other is a newborn shorts & jacket! Our summers are strange here it can be avg. Temp like 65 or it can be extremely hot. Last summer it was extremely hot even through September so well be bringing both! For me I haven't really give it any thought, since I'm having c section it needs to not be rubbing the incision. I never thought of wearing a dress but that might actually be comfy as I wouldn't have to wear bottoms!

Yay bubbles happy Vday!! :D

Two more days til mine! I think all my discomfort it due to another growth spirit for my belly lol I will get you guys a bump pic before I head out water aerobics!

Khatif, that's not long at all. :dance: my friend bought my baby's coming home outfit I think. She got it after Christmas it has Rudolph on. :haha: I love it and it's extra special because it meant she had faith I would be bringing this baby home <3

Jrepp, that's lovely you did that. My 3d scan is on the 30th :dance:

Lovely bump MK.

Happy V day bubbles x

I don't like dresses after baby is born (my belly is awful) but my over the bump skirts were a god send after baby was born since it stops up your tummy so no pressure on the scar, another idea babyvaughan.

Forgot to add I booked the 3d scan :dance:
Wooo!!!

I booked a 3D scan at 28 April :). I cannot wait to see my baby again.

Are you ladies are also very emotional?
I am so unstable. I have to cry on everything and one moment I feel overjoyed and the other moment I wil worry if everything will be fine, if the baby is growing enough ( I am not gaining any weight). I even cried on some very stupid country songs :)

What kind of clothes are you taking to the hospital to bring home your baby?
Yes, I can be overly emotional at times. About a month ago, it was bad enough that I googled prenatal depression and then decided to mention it to my doctor. It felt a little different than the emotions I had been through in my other pregnancies though. I went and saw a counsellor for three weekly sessions and just talking through it with him I started feeling a lot better. Feeling pretty "normal" now, although I do cry at random things from time to time still.

I found a sleeper and cap that I just adore for bringing baby home in. My other boys also just had a sleeper and cap for coming home, so I wanted to get the same kind of thing for this little guy. It's got paper airplanes on it! Squeee!!!

This is my 22week bump, its coming along nicely LOL.

https://i61.tinypic.com/oziv8.jpg
Lovely!!!

Harley, people are so sweet aren't they? :dohh: We just gotta remember to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Tasha, yes, they can be for sure. They need to keep their comments to themselves, but that is probably asking too much. I am also having people ask me if I need to sit down and stuff. No, I'm good, I'll sit if I need to, and will probably prefer standing anyway since my tailbone bothers me when I sit for too long. I'm not disabled, I'm pregnant! I do appreciate the fact that I look pregnant though. And congrats on booking your 3d scan! :dance:

AFM, it's V-Day for me! Yay!!! Will be posting a V-Day bump pic a bit later. So exciting! :happydance:
Happy V-Day!!! Woooo!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Henry's coming home outfit.jpg
    Henry's coming home outfit.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, Tasha, Babyv, and Harley! Also Harley, cute little outfit!!!

Here's the V-Day bump in my brand new maternity tank from Old Navy!

Attachments

• photo (18).jpg
    photo (18).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
So cute Bubbles! I just got that same tank in pink and navy blue!

Had an appointment today - it was a totally different doctor covering and she came in, was asking me questions, etc. and I didn't even realize she was the doctor! She didn't introduce herself or anything. Usually a nurse comes in first so I thought she was a nurse! Ooops!

Things are ok - my bp is still high and being managed with meds. I have to keep checking at home and if it is consistently over 145/90 then I need to go back in prior to my next appointment (in 2 weeks) to increase my medication. It is quite close to that at the moment, so I'll really have to watch. HB sounded good and measured at 150. Got instructed to start kick counts in the next week and I have my glucose test on Friday. 2 more weeks and 1 day until my next fetal echo.

I am loving all these bumps! I'll see if I can get a good shot later - my bump is huge!

I haven't been on this thread contributing in forever. I have been reading and cheering you all on, but been so busy with my home life. Today is Vday for me. :happydance: Wanted to share a bump pic too.
FullSizeRender.jpg

It's so crazy to think we will be having our babies in such a short amount of time!

Happy V-Day, Luv!!! Wooo! Lovely bump too. :)

Welcome, Jessie! Nice to meet you. Hope things have been going well so far this pregnancy.

Medzi, glad to hear you and baby are doing well. You should definitely post a bump pic!

Yay Jessie! We are due date buddies! :happydance:

I am having the most awful day at work, guys. Please pray for me as I am considering quitting at this very minute!

Happy V day luvallmyH and bubbles

And congrats on those who have booked 3D scans (we're skipping that one).

I'm not planning a baby shower but I'm sure some of the people at work will be getting something..(I have no idea what to ask for!, we have everything we will need?). Suggestions?

and...25 week bump! I thought I was huge (this is new to me) but have had lots of comments saying it's not. ARGH...it came out sideways...help, can anyone teach me how to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_2770.jpg
    IMG_2770.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG_20150324_204627.jpg

24 week bump :)

25+5. I feel huge.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150324_174116_zpsxxcndlis.jpg

Keyval your bump looks like mine! I can't remember- do you know what you're having? Maybe we're having the same gender :haha:

I finally found my camera! :haha: Here's my 25 week bump picture. I'll take a 26 one tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• P3190890 (2).jpg
    P3190890 (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Here is my bump at 22 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
Keyval your bump looks like mine! I can't remember- do you know what you're having? Maybe we're having the same gender :haha:

I'm having a girl livvy :) my bump feels much lower than last pregnancy though and that was a girl too ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->