July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Well ladies I'm back in labor and delivery. Idk what happened I was walking down the aisle at the grocery store and got real dizzy and I woke up being put in an ambulance. It was the scariest thing I've ever experianced. Will update as soon as I can. They seem most worried about the way I fell but baby is moving a lot. Please keep us in your thoughts

Oh my goodness Rose! Scary :( So glad baby is moving and hope you feel better soon! Glad you are being taken care of :hugs:

Thank you ladies.

I'm dilated at 1 which I wasn't when I was just released Sunday but they don't seem very concerned about that. I'm not contracting. My blood pressure was low as well but is now normal. I think I get to go home tonight. I'm really worried about being dilated so early. I have a cervical ultrasound April 7th that I was already scheduled for. But I'm a nervous wreck

Thinking of you beautiful rose! My best friend had fainting spells like yours with her son! Once at a bank they couldn't find a cause but she went to full term! I really hope your dialation stops or they can do something to give you more time! Take it as easy as you possibly can!

I wonder if they can move your scan up, Rose? Just to check? I think I remember you said you had your other child early? Hope you a chance to rest - I would be nervous too, that is so understandable!

Scary stuff rose. I hope they let you go home & all is well with you and baby :hugs:

How awful BR :hugs: hope you are feeling a bit better today. Hopefully 1cm isn't anything to worry about, with ds1 I was 1.5 before and went back to 0 again. Hopefully they can scan you sooner x

Oh wow look at all the beautiful bump pics!! :cloud9:

You all look amazing, so many different ways to carry a bump! X

Yay Jessie! We are due date buddies! :happydance:

I am having the most awful day at work, guys. Please pray for me as I am considering quitting at this very minute!

Yay for due date buddies! :happydance:

Hey hun, welcome!! What is your due date, I'll add you to the front page!! :happydance: oh and are you team pink, blue or yellow? :cloud9:

24 weeks bump!https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/24weeks_zps0sz79btx.jpg

I hope all is well, BeautifulRose. :hugs:

Going to see if I can move my appointment forward I keep getting this low dull discomfort and pressure in my butt. Its almost been a week now and I want to make sure nothing is wrong! Hoping they can get me in It happens even when I'm laying down, might just be ligiments/scar tissue but I need to piece of mind that's all it is! 3.5hrs til the office opens :/

I woke up this morning and the room was spinning out of control. Scared the crap out of me. I rolled over and tried to sit up slowly and I still feel dizzy. Anyone know why that might be? Anytime I lie down and turn the room spins. I also feel super nauseated. I drank lots yesterday and ate plenty, nothing out of the norm except I had sciatica really really badly at work.

Welcome Jessie.

Fabulous bumps ladies.

Sounds like low bp possibly Livvy! :hugs:

Beautiful Rose :hugs: I hope you're okay.

It's scan day for me, just over two hours.

Thanks for everyones thoughts and well wishes. :flower:

Medzi, yes I had my DD at almost 34 weeks. My water broke at 3:14 AM and she was born at 6:13 AM but she was very healthy and only had to be in NICU for 6 days :cloud9: I pray I can keep bubs inuntil at least 35 weeks if not full term.

Livvy thats the same exact feeling I got yesterday, the room just was spinning and I felt so dizzy but there was no where near I could sit down. And just as Tasha said it was low BP. :hugs: Try not to be anywhere that you cant sit down if need be.

I just keep thanking God that I fell backwards and not forward because it could have been a lot worse. :cry:

Thank you BR.

If you're in a shop and feel like that again ask an assistant if they have a chair you can sit on for a few minutes, lots of checkouts have chairs for the person at the till so they could probably loan you one for a bit. I use to work in a supermarket when I was working three jobs (pregnant with my first) and I did that a few times for ladies x

Good luck tasha. Hope you have a lovely (& straightforward) scan :flower:

Livvy - hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Anyone in the UK thinking of doing a birth class? Any recommendations??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->