July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Codex- really hoping you are doing ok.

Keyval- fab numbers lady!

We don't have a boy name picked but are sure we are going to have a second boy! Our girl name is Adeline Kelly.

Have I made a terrible mistake? Currently sitting in the salon having my hair dyed...decided on a whim to do it and now a little panicked about the chemicals.

Had my apt today. They did not do any hcg testing. Just confirmed with a urine test. Scheduled my scan for Dec 3 so have to wait 3 weeks to see if everything is coming along fine.

Kozmik there is no proof that hair dye will hurt your baby. From what I understand it is considered safe.

Just an update on me: bleeding stopped and I'm pretty positive everything is perfectly fine. There was no cramping and no clots or tissue of any kind. Doctor said not to worry :)

Good news!! cdex!

Kozmik I agree. There's been nothing to prove dyeing is bad. I'd think highlights would be even safer? Guess I should ask my mom - shes my hairdresser and my hair is fully colored lol

TonyaG we had names already picked. Jackson for a boy and Oakley for a girl.

I also hear highlights is better as it doesn't absorb into the scalp

Ive been obsessed with names for ever. Now i finally get to actually use them! Lol

For a boy Maverick, and a girl Layla Nadine

we talked names way before we even started ttc. and we both really liked Ella James but Ella is becoming so popular, i don't think we'll still use it. i love the idea of James as a girl's middle name (it's my dad's name), but still brainstorming other first names. been thinking about Ramona lately. we have thrown around a lot of boy names, and James is also a frontrunner for a boy's first name and maybe Allan as a middle name after my husband's grandpa. aaahh, i love talking and thinking about names.:thumbup:

So glad everything's okay Cdex!

For me I have Shawn Michael for a boy and still undecided on a first name for a girl but middle name will be Victoria (same as my middle name & my moms first name).

Haven't A Clue For A Girl . Luke for a boy . It's my boyfriends middle name . Thought my last pregnancy was a boy so we had the name sorted ha .

Worked out, im due 20th july &#9786;
Praying our precious rainbow baby sticks x

Just caught up. Welcome to the new ladies! Glad all is good beautifulrose and cdex!

Past few days have been horrendous. My ds is so so sick, I have a terrible cold, I have terrible ms and am puking a lot, I'm so exhausted from lack of sleep I don't even know how I'm still functioning. Hours behind on work so major stressed. Waaaaah... Dh is away overseas for 2 more weeks. Came to my mom's house and she came home from out of town this afternoon so I am going for a nap.

Welcome to the new mamas!

Cdex, glad to here everything is well. Nice to hear that everyone's scans and appointments are going well too!

As for telling my kids, I am afraid my almost three year old would accidentally tell someone before we'd want them to know. My 15 month old we won't have to worry about. lol But I am also probably not going to be able to hide it for very long. I started showing around 8 weeks with my second son, so I expect I will probably show really early this time too.

I have a list of potential names for both a boy and a girl. There was a thread for keeping track of potential baby names, so I have a link to that in my signature. My top boy and girl name right now are Logan and Ramona, but that could change tomorrow. Ha!

Speaking of signatures, I think it'd be fun to have a name and a little banner for our signatures. I like the bird/mama bird idea (reminds me of one of my sons favourite books, "Are you my mother?"). What about "The July Hot Mamas"? With a cactus or a sunshine? I know it's not summer in July all over the world, but we sure are all hot. ;)

We had a girls name picked out long before ttc: Adrienne Michelle. DH picked that one and I think it's nice. For a boy I really like Jaxson, or Malcolm and William for a middle name but I'm not in love with it.

Hi everyone I haven't got a girls name but I like Barney for a boy xx

Hi everyone! I have no idea what name we would pick for a baby girl. For a baby boy I'm thinking Joshua after my younger brother who passed away, but that might be too hard as a first name.

Hi ladies, we haven't thought about names yet. We found naming DD & DS hard as so many family and friends had too much input. So reading this time. We did have a peak at a few last night but didn't like any.

How's everyone feeling? My sickness has disappeared but tiredness has increased dramatically oh and mood swings :(

I'm so moody today . Still no sickness as such but feeling very nauseous at times and so exhausted

felt like i was car sick all afternoon:dohh: and i don't know if it's anxiety in general, but i think we're going to have to re-figure out sex because i'm too tense or something and then the emotions just come flooding out. total mess!:roll:

for anyone who is interested, i just got an email that The Belly Button (https://www.bellybuttonband.com/) is having a deal for 2 free belly bands. there are two different kinds, but apparently the promotion is for 2 of the shorter ones or one of the longer ones. both button into regular pants to make them belly friendly.:thumbup: all you have to do is pay shipping and handling. the code is TURKEYBB and they say "Happy Thanksgiving!" i read that as: here, eat all the turkey you want and your pants will already be unbuttoned so no shame in the game!:haha:

i actually got 2, one of each style, way back in the summer (yeah, crazy ttc lady buying pregnancy goods, no big deal:shy:) and i just tried them on to make sure they fit and now i'm about to order a couple more!:blush:

Keyval- I'm feeling exactly the same as you, also have no patience, so without meaning to I'm the worst person to be around right now, I'm so grouchy. When I go to bed I'm it sleeping properly I constantly wake up twisting and turning, also having crazy dreams about random things.

Good ideas Harley Quinn! What about Mamma Birds?

SarahTabor welcome! Added to the list :)

Getting ready to go to class. Feeling like BLAH. Ran last night with morning sickness too - felt better while running. Came back strong after. yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->