July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Great news beautifulrose!

Yay congratulations kimbresque xx

Welcome kimbresque! Congrats!

Baby_dreams- how are you doing?

I'm so tired ladies! Finding it hard to stay awake :( just wish I had some energy.

Certifiedoreo . no it's my second my daughter is 6 in December but been TTC since like 2010...tried absolutely everything! Ended up NTNP and got real healthy and into fitness just BC I wanted to. And bam preggo. Can't believe it. I've been on this site sine 2011 but forgot my password and it won't send me a new one.:)

It's horrible isn't it, feels like I've not slept in weeks. Didn't feel like this with my 2 previous pregnancys this is a whole different pregnancy all together & hubby can't understand why I'm so tired.

Congrats kimbresque!! Welcome to July Mamas! I've added you to the list :)

I'm so not feeling work today. It's dead. Day before remembrance day. Nobody's here. No one wants to talk on the phone :p

Sorry works dragging for you Hun.

I'm so annoyed right now! Hubby is working away tonight on some training thing, so I said 20 mins ago I'm knackered I'm gunna go to sleep and he's just thrown some comment out as if I'm not really going to bed I'm just messing around...really!?! We've never had any issues and now this? Its 10.20pm I'm shattered and he's throwing stupid comments about!!... Sorry rant over!

Just realized I'm bleeding again...it's 7:30 at night so doctor is closed. I'm not cramping or anything but this is the second time in a week...it's scary. I have an appointment with my gp tomorrow at 1.

Just realized I'm bleeding again...it's 7:30 at night so doctor is closed. I'm not cramping or anything but this is the second time in a week...it's scary. I have an appointment with my gp tomorrow at 1.

Awe hun can you go into a near by place like a 24hr clinic? Is it just spotting?

Aww Cdex I'm so sorry you have to go through this again! I had some spotting over the weekend and I know how scary it can be. Try not to worry. Hopefully you'll get some answers at your appt tomorrow.

Cdex67- sorry to hear you bleeding again, hopefully it's just spotting, I had some around 5-6weeks with DD.

My second hcg results were over 4000 which is great :)

Cdex - hope you're ok x :hugs:

I'm feeling very sicky at the moment.

Went to my booking in appointment yesterday and the appointment took nearly 2 hours! My poor fil was waiting outside after I said it was a quick appointment! (as expected like my last child!)

He doesn't know so I had to make something up like a health check.

Sort of really want to tell people but again very cautious! Even with my first I never really let myself go and stop worrying, always thinking the worst...is anyone else like that? The midwife said to just get on with it but I cant stop!

Really feel lonely as don't want to tell anyone but want to moan about MS and the rest

Cdex hope everything works out today!

Keyval - fabulous news! :D

Shirley can you pick a few people to tell and that way have people to talk to but still a secret from some?

Hibernating so far today! Fatigue is now gone - I actually stayed up and watched a movie last night! lol.

Tell someone Shirley . Someone you can trust not to tell anyone . I told my best friend already and no one else . She knows everything about me and I can say anything to her so when I'm feeling rough at least I have someone to talk to and visa versa. It will help having someone to moan too xxx

Way too many people already know about mine as well.
But I'm not shouting it to the whole world yet!

Does anyone already have their names picked?

Cdex- I am hoping everything turns out ok! positive vibes!

Last night I was having some burning, heartburn I guess! Ugh, my bf went and got some tums :) but i'm just like "its too early for this!!" I didn't get heartburn with my daughter until like the third trimester or the end of the second. Not fun.

Certified oreo the heartburn is pretty horrible! I didn't get it last time til third tri either.

TonyaG no names here. Not really thinking about it too much at all. Have thrown a few around, but that's about it.

TonyaG for a boy I'm thinking Julien because my first name is Julie or a jr if the dad would want but that would make his name Eugene which I'm not very fond of for a girl I have no idea I was thinking of a few but I'll probably let the dad pick the girl name

I Love the name Julien for a boy!
I'm leaning towards Jordyn or Lacey for a girl, not too sure for a boy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->