July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

It really is worrying, Tasha. Pile that onto someone with anxiety problems already and you have a mess! Haha. I will be asking my Dr. about it today though. She will probably say the same thing, but I want to be sure.

I guess boy as well Tasha :flower: regardless of gender, it looks like you've got a cute little one in there!

I bought maternity skinny jeans at Old Navy yesterday and I feel like a normal person again! :) :) I miss the days when my regular jeans fit!

Yay Livvy how exciting! I miss my old jeans too, but I do love how comfy maternity jeans are...

Tasha- Such a great scan pic <3 I'm thinking boy as well:blue:
I will be praying that baby continues to maintain and continue to grow :flower:

Joy - Your bump is adorable! I <3 the dress !

Well my appointment today went well. I hope I passed the glucose test. The drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, basically tasted like orange Gatorade or something. They also got the heart measurement they needed, and everything is measuring and looking great! She's in the 50th percentile, which they are happy with, and she has a great heart rate of 144! :cloud9: Also she is weighing 1lb 9oz!

I also asked about the fro yo situation. She said the risk is very, very low, but I should stay away from it for the rest of the pregnancy. Glad I asked. Also got some things sorted out with bills and insurance, thank goodness. I have so many bills...

Dan-o, I have some appointments for you. They went ahead and booked me through June so here's the list:

April 22
May 6
May 22
June 3
June 18
June 24

All are regular OB visits, just checkups to make sure all is well.

Here are some pics from today. My little wiggle worm. <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• 00000baby.jpg
    00000baby.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 00000babyfoot.jpg
    00000babyfoot.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Make a fuss if your not happy, they can get a bit lax sometimes. They can give you all sorts of pills to keep it in check and keep the placenta healthy. You can have scans and additional blood pressure/pee checks. I didn't and kinda wish I had. I only had routine appointments every 2-3 weeks, even though I had elevated BP. In fact they couldn't see me between 36w and 40+3 as they were too busy. My BP was about 150/95 at 36w unmedicated, which had turned into late onset PE by the time they eventually saw me at 40w. It was over the 160/100 mark by then, I was swollen and had visuals, reduced movements. I was admitted on the spot, medicated and induced immediately. My son was born 7lbs, which sounds ok, but he had a skinny 5lb body and a 9lb head. The placenta was breaking down (I had a good look at at as I am very familiar with placentas!) To be honest I think we got away with it. I would have been much better off being induced at 38w

With my second I was consultnant led and they paid more attention to me. I had routine appts as if it was my first baby and was put on aspirin. If I moaned tho, they got me in for a BP and toco monitoring right away. I had normal blood pressure with him tho, so inwas happy to go 2-3 weeks between appts (and got a home BP monitor) I deilivered him at 38w anyway (37 by my dates) and his head and body were more or less on the same centile. He was 7lb 5oz, healthy placenta.

Thank you!! I was thinking that I was perhaps over reacting but now I'm glad to see that I was right to keep pushing for all the appointments. We aren't getting any extra baby scans (except 32 weeks for fibroid). I certainly don't want to go into hospital for an appointment and have it induced on the spot. I will remind midwife re guidelines anyways.

I work with a number of consultants (sadly not in obstetrics) so they always check on me (and doubly check now I'm on meds for hypertension!). They would rather know when I'm going to be off rather than get a text!

I bought maternity skinny jeans at Old Navy yesterday and I feel like a normal person again! :) :) I miss the days when my regular jeans fit!

It has been an awfully lonnnggggg time since my normal jeans fit. I still pull them out once in a while and look at them wistfully. (but happy of course!!) :haha:

24 weeks today. Baby girl has been pretty active today. I feel like I can breathe a bit better, now.

Happy v-day, madtowngirl!

Bubbles, my LO weighed 1lb 9 oz at our 24 week scan too!

My LO weighed 1lb 9oz at my 24+4 week scan too! That must be the Magic number for 24 weeks. :)

Today's my V-day also :) I can't believe after my journey that I am not only prego but that I've made it this far! Yesterday I got to feel little flutter kicks near my ribs :)

Fiancés parents bought our pack n play/bassinet today! I'm so excited, only large item we need now is the swing which they've offered to buy but I feel they've been generous enough! My parents bought our jogger and we bought the car seat :) after my shower just a few items and well be ready! I can't wait!! This is the pack n play we chose! https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-Sweet-Wonder-Playard-Cubes/34391024?type=search

That's really nice of them babyvaughan, I like the pack n play!

Has anybody else been told that their baby is going to be small? I expected this baby to not be huge as DD was 5lb 1oz at 36 weeks, so she may not have been at full term.

But everything i've read and the measurements they gave me for 22 weeks, he's the right weight, 1lb 1oz. I've rung my local hospital about a growth scan, but i'm constantly paranoid that he isn't growing properly now, especially since I have a small bump.

Dan-o I have another fetal cardiac scan on the 29th April

I've been so bad at catching up! Hope everyone is well xx

AFM I'm 26 weeks today :)

Fiancés parents bought our pack n play/bassinet today! I'm so excited, only large item we need now is the swing which they've offered to buy but I feel they've been generous enough! My parents bought our jogger and we bought the car seat :) after my shower just a few items and well be ready! I can't wait!! This is the pack n play we chose! https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-Sweet-Wonder-Playard-Cubes/34391024?type=search

That's so nice iof them! We chose a similar pack and play but the diaper changer reverses to a portable napper for the wee one.

That's really nice of them babyvaughan, I like the pack n play!

Has anybody else been told that their baby is going to be small? I expected this baby to not be huge as DD was 5lb 1oz at 36 weeks, so she may not have been at full term.

But everything i've read and the measurements they gave me for 22 weeks, he's the right weight, 1lb 1oz. I've rung my local hospital about a growth scan, but i'm constantly paranoid that he isn't growing properly now, especially since I have a small bump.

Dan-o I have another fetal cardiac scan on the 29th April

My little one was in the 33rd percentile in weight but in the 50ish percentiles for everything else. I do have a predisposition to having small babies due to the medical issues though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->