July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Happy 22 weeks Babygirl! And happy bday to your daughter.

Yay for double digits Livvy!

I got my glucose results back already and I passed! Yay! I'm so relieved cause I've bern eating a ton of sweets this whole pregnancy.

Harley, have you tried testing before you eat? My dr told me to go early in the morning and not eat anything with sugar before the test to increase my chances of passing.

I thought that baby was less active if you were moving a lot. Little man has been moving nonstop today as we try and get everything done for the shower tomorrow
I think sometimes your movement can "rock" baby to sleep, but I think it's more that we just don't notice them as much when we're up and about.

No, I have to wait for the results. I'm not worried. I didn't have it last time and I haven't felt any different. Who knows, but it should be fine.
Got my fingers crossed for you! Can't say I really felt any different when I was diagnosed with it, but I did just barely fail. So I guess I just had a little bit of GD. Ha!

I got my glucose results back already and I passed! Yay! I'm so relieved cause I've bern eating a ton of sweets this whole pregnancy.

Harley, have you tried testing before you eat? My dr told me to go early in the morning and not eat anything with sugar before the test to increase my chances of passing.
Oh, yay! Now you can go on eating sweets. Hee hee.

If/when I take the test, I'm sure they will send me for the 2-hour fasting one rather than the 1 hour one where you can eat before. And that one is always done in the morning so that you can fast overnight. I opted for the 2-hour test in both of my other pregnancies anyway. I figured why risk failing the 1 hour one and then having to do the 2-hour one on top of that!

ETA: My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, so I'll talk about it with her then. :)

Interesting as I didn't get the option I just have to do the 2 hour one x

Hey ladies haven't been on for a while both children have ended up with slapped cheek so it's been pretty full on, I had my blood test to check if me and baby could have caught it and they messed the results up somehow so hopefully will get the results Tuesday.

How's everyone else been? Sorry I've not looked back I'm on my phone so it's awkward! Hope you lovely ladies are ok.

Woke up and felt like I needed a boost decided to get my hair done, I planned on waiting 3 weeks so it was fresh for my shower but I needed to not feel so blah! I tried a new salon which had me worried but she did a great job!

Keep getting worried, I know baby is fine as I used my doppler yesterday and I do feel some movements but his movements are few and far between :( I used to feel him all the time. Last I asked which was week and half ago my placenta was behind him so maybe it moved again? I have no idea what would cause such a change but its been like this for a week now! His movements gave me constant reassurance and I miss them!!

Woke up and felt like I needed a boost decided to get my hair done, I planned on waiting 3 weeks so it was fresh for my shower but I needed to not feel so blah! I tried a new salon which had me worried but she did a great job!

Keep getting worried, I know baby is fine as I used my doppler yesterday and I do feel some movements but his movements are few and far between :( I used to feel him all the time. Last I asked which was week and half ago my placenta was behind him so maybe it moved again? I have no idea what would cause such a change but its been like this for a week now! His movements gave me constant reassurance and I miss them!!

I haven't felt this baby much at all in this pregnancy, it's so scary sometimes! It's hard not to worry. I'm sure everything is fine, but I agree that the movements give constant reassurance. My last 2 moved all the time. I think this one might just be lazy :haha:

Congrats on double digits, Livvy!

sammynashley, I hope everyone gets well soon and you and baby don't have it!

Babyv, :hugs: movements are so reassuring, aren't they? My baby has some quieter days too. Today has been one of them. Trying not to think too much about it!

AFM, blood results are back. No GD thank goodness, but I'm anemic so I'll have to go on iron supplements twice a day. Not really excited about that, I've enjoyed a constipation-free pregnancy thus far.

My GD test is the 6th at 2pm she told me to eat just nothing sweet but I don't wanna fail it lol. I think I'll go eariler have it done then go eat lunch before my actual appointment. I know you drink the juice but do u have to sit an hour then they draw it?

babyvaughan~ this baby is RIDICULOUSLY quiet! :hissy: I understand! It's very possible that your baby just turned and is facing your back instead making the kicks less apparent! I'm lucky to feel mine at all!

Here is my bump progression pic.. funny how I felt so gross at 11w4d and now looking back, I miss my body :rofl:

Attachments

• 22w4d.jpg
    22w4d.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
Hey ladies. .just putting in my two cents and saying hi! Always following just don't post much, having a pretty straight forward pregnancy social don't feel like I always have something to say.
Can't believe how many are past vday. It's so exciting! And I am totally loving all the bump pics.. I've been slacking on taking mine but will update soon. I have been having braxton hicks like crazy the last couple days which makes me think I am probably not drinking enough water.. so back to water water water all day long for me! Hopefully it helps a bit

Aw, Bubbles, sorry you're anemic. I hope the iron supplements don't ruin your digestion too much. I've had to take them in both my previous pregnancies (and I suspect I will this time too), so I sympathize.

Babyv, I think Holly is onto something; perhaps baby is just facing toward the back so the movements are less pronounced. And I've only ever done the 2-hour GTT, but yes, they draw your blood, you drink the "juice" and then sit for an hour. Then they do one more draw. (And if it's the two hour test, then you sit for another hour and then the do one last draw.)

Okay :) its the 1hr! He was head down last Wednesday the change happened Friday so maybe! His movements aren't as strong feeling as were either :( hopefully he gets to moving soon!

Do they mess with your appetite at all, Harley? They want me to take 325mg twice a day, but I'm already on a prenatal that provides 28mg, which is supposedly 156% of the daily value already. I don't want to take too much and have it mess up my digestion/appetite. Kinda worried about taking them.

They can cause nausea sometimes. I always just took the cheap little red ones. But I know there are some iron supplements that are easier to digest. And the reason we need more than the daily value is that our bodies create more blood during pregnancy. I read that we have like 50% more blood! Crazy.

Another thing to keep in mind is that vitamin C helps your body absorb iron. I've heard lots of women say their doctor tells them to take their iron with a glass of orange juice for that reason.

Yep, that's true about the vitamin c, bell peppers, strawberries are other ways to get vitamin c too. Liquid iron is kinder on your tummy if you do have that issue x

My 24w bump... 13 weeks to go! (Hopefully!) Compared to my pic from 9w :haha: can't believe I felt all puffy then :roll:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/62D53E97-BA43-47E7-AE3D-708448912504.jpg

Hey ladies haven't been on for a while both children have ended up with slapped cheek so it's been pretty full on, I had my blood test to check if me and baby could have caught it and they messed the results up somehow so hopefully will get the results Tuesday.

How's everyone else been? Sorry I've not looked back I'm on my phone so it's awkward! Hope you lovely ladies are ok.

Oh gosh what a worry :( I got exposed with ds2 at about 20w, but the midwife didn't seem to know what it was so I didn't get tested. I never got ill, and had no fluid issues with ds2, so I presume I didn't get it. How are you feeling? Most of us are immune usually aren't we?

Here is my bump progression pic.. funny how I felt so gross at 11w4d and now looking back, I miss my body :rofl:

I just posted somehting similar! :haha:
Gorgeous bump progression!

Morning :hi:

DD, DH and I are still in bed, watching Frozen and eating sweets :blush:. I didn't sleep good last night so we are lazying about a bit until later when we're going out. I wish I could sleep all day today though lol

Dan o, you look great! So tiny! Love it! Crazy how we feel big at almost every stage :rofl:

Ella.. That sounds sooo nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->