July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

At 22 wks+5 baby was 1lb 4 oz and they said he was 85th percentile so I believe your babies doing great on weight!

More vdays!! Congrats ladies! Can't wait until we all pass that milestone!

I've made a start on clearing out my office.. aka baby's room!! :happydance:
Not that he'll sleep in for about 9 months, if my other two are anything to go by :haha:but he will keep his things in there and probably chill out in his cot when I'm doing something boring :)

Lib my lady was 19th% at 14 weeks, and 30th% at 19 weeks. Dr said anything between 10-90% is perfectly normal.

Dan-o my next appts are 4/14 reg ob checkup and 4/23 growth scan and placenta location. Thanks!

Happy v-day ladies!

Glucose test today... Hoping for a pass!

Happy V-Day ladies!!

Hey guys I am Ella/Eleanor. I'm due July 5th, team blue x :wave:

finally got around to making an account!

we got blinds today for babys room woo hoo!! now we just need to decide if we are moving DD to big girl bed and using her crib or are we buying a new one since hers converts to day bed... soo many things to think about

Welcome Ella!

Good luck on your glucose test, Medzi! I just took mine right now too & it wasn't too bad. :)

Welcome, Ella! :wave:

Good luck on your glucose test, Medzi! Just had mine yesterday and it wasn't horrible. I got the nurse that doesn't draw blood well though...she's known for that at the office. Dug around like crazy for a vein and finally switched to the other arm, the one I told her to go with in the first place because my right arm doesn't like to give blood. -_-;

Welcome Ella!

Happy V-day ladies! I have 2 more weeks ! haha

I'm 22 weeks today! Yay! and Today is my daughters bday! She turns 7 :) Cannot believe she is 7!!

Hope you all are doing well! <3

Hi Ella :hi:

Bubbles - I have loads of blood tests. Fortnightly atm. It's awful when you get a nurse that can't do it well :dohh:

Medzi - good luck for the gtt. I have one scheduled for April :(

I'm counting down to v-day... Next weds for me!!

I started to clear dd's old nursery today. She moved to her "big girl room" last month for her birthday - I thought we had moved all her stuff with her but there was still so much cr*p to sort through! And then of course I found the dust bunnies so it turned into a full spring clean!!!

Ahhhhh! I just realized I'm in the double digits!!! :wohoo:

Oh, wow, Livvy! That's crazy! Hooray for double digits! :)

Welcome, Ella! Not too late to join the party for sure. :flow:

Good luck today, Medzi! Will you know the results today?

Speaking of the GTT... Long story short, I got my blood glucose monitor out today (I had GD in my last pregnancy) and my post-breakfast number was high. I'll keep testing throughout the day, but I think I probably have GD again. *sigh* Wondering if this means I'll even have to take the GTT, if I can show them my numbers from over a few days.

I thought that baby was less active if you were moving a lot. Little man has been moving nonstop today as we try and get everything done for the shower tomorrow

No, I have to wait for the results. I'm not worried. I didn't have it last time and I haven't felt any different. Who knows, but it should be fine.

Welcome Ella :wave:

Yay for double digits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"