July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha, so excited for your scan! Can't wait to see pics.

Congrats to all the ladies passing Vday!

Livvy, that must be so amazing to see your little kitty having babies! Do you plan on keeping any/all of the kittens? Please post pics once they've all arrived.

Medzi, yes potassium definitely helps with cramps. I used to get really awful ones in my feet and calves then I started eating a banana every day. I can't remember the last time I've had one since.

totally random question ladies but i'm hoping to make a really nice dinner for hubby tonight - i have ribs but i'm lacking on ideas for sides, he hates veggies so i'm a little limited, any ideas? thank you!!

Dan-o we've been together 6 years next Sunday and living together all but 10 months of that! He proposed to me 16 days before my BFP lol I got pregnant on the night he proposed. Its crazy!

Jrepp glad your party went well :)

totally random question ladies but i'm hoping to make a really nice dinner for hubby tonight - i have ribs but i'm lacking on ideas for sides, he hates veggies so i'm a little limited, any ideas? thank you!!

How about mashed potatoes. Really creamy ones with milk & cheese? Mmmmm - the thought is making me hungry!!!

Or fries and corn on the cob. Yum.

Or fries and corn on the cob. Yum.

ouuu corn on the cob yes!! i know the grocery store here only carries once in a while though because its out of season right now, i may have to go hunting. thanks!

They are so precious! I'll have to post more when I have better lighting. :) medzi, yes we knew she was pregnant-- we got our boy cat fixed beginning of Feb but we were just a little too late! :haha: we won't be keeping any as our apartment only allows us to have two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 16
Corn on the cob, baked beans, diced potato fried up with some seasoning is usually what I do with those kind of meals :)

Tasha- is your scan in the morning or the afternoon? I can't WAIT to see your scan pics!! :cloud9:

jrepp~ I LOVE the gender announcement.. maybe I should cancel being team yellow so I can do something similar :rofl:

Awww lots of cuteness. Ace video jrepp, beautiful kitties Livvy.

Holly it's this morning xx

Dano- lovely baby clothes! I think we've bought too many clothes...ooops! :haha:

Happy vday poppy :)

Tasha- hope your scan goes well and baby's in a good position for some really good pics! I want a 3D scan but my pickle is always in an awkward position so think it'll be a waste for us :(

Livvy- how exciting! The kittens are just too cute!

Jrepp- lovely video of the gender reveal!

Afm- my two munchkins are still poorly with slapped cheek although DD does. Seem to be coming through the other side, I should get my blood results tomorrow so fx'd it's good news! 26 weeks today :) we bought a changing mat yesterday a little thing but we're slowly getting there. Is anyone else suffering with extremely sensitive and itchy nipples?? It's driving me crazy!!

I am sorry that I disappeared in the last couple of days. I will try to read back but you ladies can write a lot.

I am not in my best mood lately. I am oversensitive and full with insecurity. My husband is very dear and nice, but I know he is having a hard time to manage me.
I have difficulty to accept my body right now, I feel so ugly and unattractive.
So I wanted to be alone a bit to think and try to change the way my mind is not working.

Tasha, I cannot wait to see your pictures :)

Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to read back too far but I will when I have time. Dan-o my next appt is April 8th for a regular midwife appt and glucose test.
Wednesday when I saw the midwife my BP was still a little high but I saw a different midwife. She said the level it's at isn't a huge cause for concern. She did highly recommend quitting my second job, so I did that and it's been really nice. They are going to have me come in every 2 weeks now instead of 4 just to keep an eye on it. If it stays high or gets worse they will induce between 37-39 weeks.

Khatif-I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Hey ladies I'm a little worried, I lost a big clump of my mucus plug after some weird pains this morning, I also checked me cervix (was checking for blood) and it feels weird.. I don't want to make a big deal out of it if it's nothing I'm just not sure what I should do, never had anything like this before.

Khatif - I'm feeling a bit down too. My hormones are all over the place - I'm super sensitive & hubby is struggling to tune in & offer me the support I need right now. He does try, but he's getting it wrong & it makes my blood boil - even though I KNOW I'm being unreasonable. :hugs: hope it gets better for both of us

Sammyandashley - I've heard the mucous plug regenerates itself a few times during pregnancy so it could just be that. If it were me I'd call my midwife though. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but better to double check. Keep us posted :hugs:

Tasha - hope the scan is fab!

Afm - saw a nurse this morning for a blood test. She asked me how far along I was & then said "aren't you supposed to have pregnancy glow by now"??! Thanks. Just what I needed to hear today. I haven't put my makeup on or done my hair properly, but both myself & my 4 year old were dressed, clean & presentable for the appointment at 9am. I don't think I really needed to hear that I'm looking rough :growlmad:

Sammynashley I agree. The mucus plug regenerates but because of the weird pain I'd call just to be safe.

K4th that's terrible and really unprofessional. I'd be so upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->