July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Khatif :hugs: I think your feeling are entirely normal and that rather than pulling away from us, you're better leaning on us for support. There are no one else that knows what you're going through right now, than us as we are also going through it.

Cdex, I'm glad they are keeping a close eye on you.

Sammy I would ring your mw. Please try not to check your cervix though as you run the risk of irritating anything that's going on and/or opening yourself to infection.

K4th what an absolute bitch. Should of said that you have pregnancy and small children as a reason for not looking your best, what's hers for looking so rough? :haha:

Afm - Rudi was a little terror and was sleeping :haha: tried a walk, fizzy drink and ice cream. Nothing. So rescan next week. Baby has gone down to 28th now from 35th last week. That's 30 in just over four weeks. Still in normal range but happening faster than I thought :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
Oh I forgot to add it was my three children's first time at a scan and my six year old shouted I can see its nipples :shock: I nearly died of embarrassment :rofl:

Awwww, so sweet Tasha! I honestly can't tell the gender either. I'm sorry about the concern of your little ones size. I hope things just hold steady and / or improve in the upcoming weeks!

Too funny about the nipples! :rofl:

Oh, and I'm officially itching for my 3d scan now on the 11th!

Neither can I holly. :dance: it has the same nose as my six year old and Honey (one of my angel girls) but I don't think that means much as it is a mix of mine and DH noses :haha:

I'm finding it hard not to freak out about the size issues.

Hahahaha i was so shocked, luckily the sonographer found it funny x

Not long holly, that's four days after my rescan :)

I've rung for my midwife she's not available until Wednesday..so I've booked an appointment with my GP, my appointment is in an hour. I'm concerned about my cervix tho, it's soft and just feels so weird :(

Lovely scan pic tasha a little jealous!

Sammy, let us know how it goes. Definitely a good idea to get in to see a Dr. if you are concerned.

Khatif, take all the time you need. It's understandable to feel how you feel. We'll still be here when you come back. :hugs:

Tasha, I'm sorry there is still concern over growth. I hope the rescan is more reassuring. And LOL!!!! That is hilarious about the nipples! :rofl:

I am sorry that I disappeared in the last couple of days. I will try to read back but you ladies can write a lot.

I am not in my best mood lately. I am oversensitive and full with insecurity. My husband is very dear and nice, but I know he is having a hard time to manage me.
I have difficulty to accept my body right now, I feel so ugly and unattractive.
So I wanted to be alone a bit to think and try to change the way my mind is not working.

Tasha, I cannot wait to see your pictures :)

I have been the same way, I have been holding it in except to my fiance who trys to help and be supportive but you can't escape your own thoughts. I feel ugly and chubby I can't take bump pics because I struggle feeling everything else looks huge too. I also have been getting terrible mood swings and I feel so bad for my fiance he said he knows it's just the hormones but I feel awful I just want to be happy & enjoy pregnancy. I'm hoping this phase passes.

Tasha, the nipples thing made me smile, I love little kids they're so funny! I can imagine its hard not to worry but you've been doing great and continuing to stay strong and positive will help you both through! Excited for your rescan! :D

On a happy note after a week of hardly any movements, and lots of discomfort for me. Baby was so active Saturday & Sunday. Saturday he kicked my SO so hard it startled me lol lastnight I had to switch sides because he was moving all around I couldn't sleep! Its the best feeling after a week of none stop worrying! Also I lost my grandparents young and in December my Aunt passed who had my grandmothers rocking chair. Babies don't happen often in my family (8 years ago was the last baby) so I was offered it and now have it. Its very cool has a lot of character and meaning :) I can wait to rock my son in it! I know my aunt would be so happy it went to me next!

babyvaughan, so glad to hear baby is more active!
I have a family rocking chair as well. My uncle bought it for my aunt when she was pregnant with my cousin who is 28 now. I'm so excited to have it so can imagine how you feel. I also have my cradle. My dad and grandfather built it when I was in my mom's belly and now I have it for my baby boy. It's 24 years old :)

I am in a lot of pain today. The entire right side of my pelvis/back/tailbone hurts so much when I lean on it or walk and baby feels super low. Lots of pressure. Really hoping it eases up soon.

Bv - it's great that your lo is more active. I have had a few moments where I haven't felt him all day or for an extended period of time and start to worry. Usually he gives a little wiggle when I'm at the panic limit to reassure me he's ok.

Cdex I hope you get some relief soon! Some baby positions are definitely more uncomfortable than others are!

Livvy - very cute kittens!

Tasha - did you say they thought the first measurements might have been out a bit & on the bigger side? Hope your next scan keeps you on the same centile. & the nipple comment :haha:

Sammy - good luck at the dr. Hope all is well

Bubs has been quiet for me today. Hoping for some Kung fu kicks this evening!

Happy V-day to everyone who has gotten there!

Livvy- Such cute kittens! I wish I could keep one! I totally would!

Tasha - Such a sweet scan picture :) Hopefully baby will maintain in the normal range throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

Sammy - Good luck at the doctors! Please keep us updated.

Dan-o- You look so great! I love your baby clothing! I am going to look online at H&M too!

Babyv- Glad baby is moving more! :)

AFM- We registered this weekend at Target! My hubby and I had so much fun! They have such cute items there :) And we got a free little gift pack which included 2 pacifiers, a 6 oz bottle, and some coupons, and a little pouch for wipes and diapers that had 1 diaper and a small pack of wipes. We might register at Toys R Us too but we picked out everything that we needed!

We had a wonderful weekend and worked on the backyard - Got a new patio set and chairs with an umbrella, celebrated my daughters b-day, and enjoyed the sun! Very productive!

I was starting to worry about my little one as I did not feel him almost all of Saturday except for in the morning. Then I felt him a little at night and the next morning he was moving like crazy! I think I was moving around so much that he slept a lot.

Hope all are doing well! 10 days until my next OB appointment and 7 weeks until my next ultrasound to check the positioning of the placenta.

Hi ladies sorry I didn't update sooner, ended up being admitted to an antenatal ward yesterday, although losing my plug seems normal and there's no cause for concern that end they picked up an issue with baby's heart.

While I was put on a trace machine to watch baby's heart they noticed he had lots of decelerations and his heart rate dropped quite dramatically withing 20 mins I had the on call doctor in my room, the lead obstetric doc and the top consultant..very scary and emotional time..although we are not quite sure what we are dealing with I was given my first set of steroids last night (hurt like hell!) incase they've need him out ASAP and have to have another set 24 hours after. I'm also going to be booked in for an indepth heart & growth scan to check everything including waters...I've cried so much because we just don't know what we're dealing with...was told last night that slapped cheek could have played it's roll in this but we won't know until after the scan.

Oh, Sammynashley. This sounds indeed scary. I am glad they give you good care and they are monitoring you and the baby.
You are in my thoughts!

Oh no, Sammy! im so sorry you have to go through this! It sounds like you and baby are getting good care now, but I can't imagine how scary this must be. I will be thinking and praying for you and baby. Are you still in the hospital now or did they send you home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->