July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ooh exciting jrepp!!! Hope you have a lovely day!!

Dan-o it's a bit of a worry as I was really I'll a couple of days before DD had gotten Ill, I also had a funny rash on one cheek but put it down to the joys of pregnancy, I should get my results back Tuesday.

I was told most people are immune as they catch it as a child sometimes without even knowing and once you've had it you can't get it again. But as far as my mum is aware I didn't have it as a child. Luckily DD/DS have improved so much that they'll be coming home from the mil's I've missed them so much!

Jrepp- how exciting., hope you have an amazing time!

Afm- can't wait until next weekend, mil has got the children for a couple days so I can work..and then we're going baby shopping!! And then cinema. I've got my GTT in 2 weeks gotta say I'm really not looking forward to it, I feel so ill every time! And then the day after I have my whooping cough injection (hate injections!)

Yay jrepp how exciting!! :)

This morning I felt some strong movements made my morning :)

Yay, Jrepp! Can't wait to see/hear how today goes. :)

sammynashley, that sounds like an amazing weekend you have planned, I'd be excited for that too! Next weekend is a four-day weekend for me because I get Good Friday and Easter Monday off! woot!

Got the outfit I ordered for our little man today, could be a coming home outfit depending on when he's born <3 baby clothes make me go all silly :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/F1C46D79-0C72-495D-A4E1-37D62B130966.jpg

Babyv, glad you are getting some decent movements to reassure you!
I've been getting some strong ones too recently! Last night he was hitting a nerve and making my leg jump! :haha:

dan-o, those clothes are adorable! I agree, something about buying baby clothes makes me all giddy. :D

Dan-o - those clothes are gorgeous!!! I'm gonna start thinking about a coming home outfit soon :)

Got the outfit I ordered for our little man today, could be a coming home outfit depending on when he's born <3 baby clothes make me go all silly :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/F1C46D79-0C72-495D-A4E1-37D62B130966.jpg

aw those are too cute! I love buying baby clothes... maybe a little too much :haha:

Dan-o those are so adorable!! Today's been an uncomfortable prego day lol but I managed 3 birthday celebrations now I'm exhausted!

I'm tired tonight too... Only went out once to the cemetary and it was only around the corner. Spent the rest of it cuddled in bed watching movies and I'm still exhausted. :dohh: I will miss an hour of sleep tonight too as the clocks go forward tonight :growlmad:

Jrepp! I hope you gender reveal/shower went great! Excited to hear about it!!

I'm going to try to work on some wedding planning tomorrow, I didn't mention it but we were set to be married two weeks after my due date (didn't know I was pregnant) we moved it to march 2016 so we have plenty of time but I know motherhood is going to consume me so I better get most of it done now! I have the venue booked, my dress, and bridesmaid dress but there is so much more to accomplish/decide lol. Any of you get married after having a child? He will be 8 months at our wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->