July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Gorgeous baby clothes Dano and happy v - day for yesterday xxx

Cute baby clothes.

Happy v day Dano and all those hitting it.

Babyvaughan, exciting. I got married twelve weeks after my first was born, it was organised in six weeks and two of those he was in hospital with meningitis. It was hardwork organising it but lots of fun too x

Babyv, we got married at 28 weeks pregnant! It was fab! :)
Baby finally gave us an excuse to get married :haha: (we'd lived together unmarried for 9 years by that point lol)

Sooooo tired this morning, definitely noticed losing an hour due to the clocks going forward! :wacko: Sunday is an early start for us anyway, but today the alarm went off 5.30 by my body clock! Zzzzzzz

My cat is having kittens!! Only 2 so far, not sure if there are more or not. I called off work once I found her and all the blood.

Oh wow exciting Livvvy I wanna see pics of the baby kitty's :)

Im taking DD to get Easter pics this morning and then later it's both of our first time going to the circus. I think I'm more excited than her lol

Congrats to all the ladies passing Vday !!

Only 5 days until the 3rd trimester for me

Happy V-day poppy and dan=o!

Such cute clothes.

I've been having pins and needles on my arms today. Has anyone had an antenatal massage and it helped? I'm feeling a bit sore/tender so would like one (it's beeen sooooooo long!!)

Jrepp! I hope you gender reveal/shower went great! Excited to hear about it!!

I'm going to try to work on some wedding planning tomorrow, I didn't mention it but we were set to be married two weeks after my due date (didn't know I was pregnant) we moved it to march 2016 so we have plenty of time but I know motherhood is going to consume me so I better get most of it done now! I have the venue booked, my dress, and bridesmaid dress but there is so much more to accomplish/decide lol. Any of you get married after having a child? He will be 8 months at our wedding!

DH and I got married when my DS was 4. Older than your son will be but it was so much fun with him there too. I have such fond memories of that day, it was great to be able to share it with him.

I am 26 weeks today :happydance: only a week until the third tri!

The best day of the week Ella :haha: I'm 25 weeks today.

4d scan day tomorrow for me, I'm sooooo excited and this is the first scan I've been excited about since Honey (my first stillbirth) x

Livvy yay :dance: glad I'm not a cat though, could you imagine being pregnant with five? :wacko:

Good luck livvy, hope it goes well! We have puppies due in a few weeks :)

Happy 25w Tasha, hope you have a fab scan tomorrow, so nice to be excited about one rather than anxious!! :happydance:

That made me laugh tasha - pregnant with 5??! :haha: yes, very glad I'm not a cat!! Happy 25 weeks.

Dan-o - the clock change has hit me too. We changed all the clocks last night, dd is always up at 7.30, but all I've been able to think all day is "she's been up since 6.30"! Sooooo tired!

Livvy - congrats on the new additions to your family. Kittens are adorable!

Yay Tasha! Can't wait to see pics from the scan! :)

I was just telling my husband that if I only had to be pregnant for 9 weeks I'd be a lot happier :haha: cats have all the luck!

Sorry for being a bit MIA - but I have been keeping up :)

Tasha I'm soooo excited about your scan! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy V-day to all the ladies who have made it! Such a wonderful feeling!

Livvy - wow! Did you know she was pregnant? (probably...just asking...;) )

Jrepp - how was the gender party!? You'll have to post some pics! I don't have twitter so couldn't live follow.

Can anyone offer some advice? I am getting those really awful Charlie horse leg cramps in my calves in the night. Not every night, but have had it 3 times in the past 2 weeks. They hurt sooo bad! I had one about 90 mins ago and my legs still really hurts. I thought I read about calcium helping, but I've been drinking a lot of milk and taking a supplement and it is still happening. Any ideas? My mom apparently had them bad when she was pregnant but I don't remember any last time around.

Counting down to our fetal echo... 10 more days... I feel like I've waited a lifetime.

Potassium helps with leg cramps hun, so banana's are good. Not sure what else food wise has lots of potassium but applying heat to mine helps x

Kittens!!! I hope you post some pics, Livvy! :D

Congrats to all the V-day ladies and all the ladies about to enter 3rd tri!

Here is the video of the actual reveal. I'm still working on the video from the whole shower though.

[youtube]CcE-2fwWy9o[/youtube]

Thanks Tasha! Will go get some bananas :)

Love the video jrepp! So exciting! Part of me would like to find out the gender just to have a party with a cool reveal :) Buuut... I love being team yellow too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->