July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

That's so scary, sammy! Especially since they're not exactly sure what's going on. I hope that your scan on Tuesday gives you some reassurance.

AFM, I had some minor cramping today. Nothing major, no bleeding or anything, but enough to scare me a bit. Baby is moving around just fine, but I'm so paranoid about every little thing.

Sorry to hear sammy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Heres my bump! I was having some fun with my photo edit app :blush:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1427838811360.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1427838811360.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • PhotoGrid_1427854286628.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1427854286628.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
What week does third trimester start? I read somewhere 27 but somewhere else 28...?

Cute bumps!

27 Medzi, happy 3rd trimester day :dance:

Happy third trimester medzi!
cute bumps everyone (Rach87, bubbles).

The nurse was a bit useless, she had no idea what to do. I was there for 5 minutes and had to wait 15. I'm starting to feel that this could be done so much more efficiently but sadly that's not how the nhs works.

Anyways blood pressure ok and no protein/glucose in wee for another week. Will be a big sigh of relief when I get into third trimester next week.

Morning ladies hope everyone is ok?

I feel utterly exhausted! Haven't felt baby move yet today. Trying not to worry as I know they go quiet when they sense mummy is stressed. Gunna pig out at lunch and see if that'll give him a boost. Any tips to get him moving?? Could the steroids make him sleepy?

Sammy... You could have a bit of caffeine or something sugary and lay on your left side. :hugs: I'm sorry you've had to go through this.. And I know how scary it is when they get quiet. Thinking of you!

Sammy - really sugary things help here :hugs: Hope you get some reassuring wriggles soon!

Afm - It's my v day :) So pleased to be at this date - it's felt like a long time coming!!

Any team yellow's found a nice, neutral coming home outfit? I was gonna get one today but couldn't find anything I liked :shrug:

Happy v-day k4th!! :happydance: I am planning on buying two coming home outfits-- one for a girl and one for a boy.

I had wondered about buying two livvy. I jut HATE wasting money :haha: I don't know anyone else who is expecting that I could potentially pass one outfit on to. If it comes to it I might have to buy two closer to the time so I can return one :rofl:

Happy 3rd tri, Medzi, and happy V-Day k4th!! So many milestones being reached! :D

AFM, a good friend took me out for dessert last night at TGIF. I had the Ghirardelli Brownie Obsession. I ate it all by myself. The baby insisted. ;) But seriously, it made my night! It was soooo yummy!

When I got home though, (tmi) I had to go #2 really bad all the sudden, so I went...a lot. It wasn't diarrhea, but loose (not unusual for me), but it didn't all look completely digested (gross I know). I was worried I had a bug or food poisoning, so I poked my tummy to get baby moving, and it worked. She seemed fine and moved around a good bit. But I worried for a while. I feel fine now and felt fine all day yesterday so maybe just a fluke? I thought maybe it's the iron supplements messing with my digestion, but aren't they supposed to back you up? Should I worry about listeria or something? :(

I get that occasionally bubbles. Usually when I have over indulged (like you - only because bubs insists!). Almost like I just don't have enough space so it, er leaves, before the job of digesting is quite finished :blush: iykwim??! :haha: I'm sure if you feel well, it is fine. Just make sure it doesn't progress to diarrohea - but I'm sure you'd know about that!

k4th, thanks! I thought maybe that was it too, wouldn't be the first time it happened, but I tend to worry. I'll keep an eye out, but everything has been fine since then.

Morning ladies hope everyone is ok?

I feel utterly exhausted! Haven't felt baby move yet today. Trying not to worry as I know they go quiet when they sense mummy is stressed. Gunna pig out at lunch and see if that'll give him a boost. Any tips to get him moving?? Could the steroids make him sleepy?

I was told to try a big glass of ice water. Hopefully he starts wriggling soon. I have noticed when I go to the doctor tiny tot Is much less active that day.

Sammy - really sugary things help here :hugs: Hope you get some reassuring wriggles soon!

Afm - It's my v day :) So pleased to be at this date - it's felt like a long time coming!!

Any team yellow's found a nice, neutral coming home outfit? I was gonna get one today but couldn't find anything I liked :shrug:

Congratulations on v day! Have you considered a white onsie and a pair of baby jeans for the trip home? It's gender neutral. You could even add a little hair bow for a girl.

Happy 3rd tri, Medzi, and happy V-Day k4th!! So many milestones being reached! :D

AFM, a good friend took me out for dessert last night at TGIF. I had the Ghirardelli Brownie Obsession. I ate it all by myself. The baby insisted. ;) But seriously, it made my night! It was soooo yummy!

When I got home though, (tmi) I had to go #2 really bad all the sudden, so I went...a lot. It wasn't diarrhea, but loose (not unusual for me), but it didn't all look completely digested (gross I know). I was worried I had a bug or food poisoning, so I poked my tummy to get baby moving, and it worked. She seemed fine and moved around a good bit. But I worried for a while. I feel fine now and felt fine all day yesterday so maybe just a fluke? I thought maybe it's the iron supplements messing with my digestion, but aren't they supposed to back you up? Should I worry about listeria or something? :(

My food comes out a lot partially digested like that. Pregnancy does slow the entire digestion process down, as you probably already know. My theory is when it gets overloaded it sends everything out at once, kind of like a party being broken up by the police. Everyone out!

Medzi!! 3rd trimester that's awesome! So exciting we'll all be there within the next couple weeks! This pregnancy is going by sooooo fast

27 weeks today! :happydance: Counting down the weeks now! 10 more to go until I'm full term. :D

Jrepp - love the idea of adding a now or headband for a girl :thumbup:

I managed to get a few wiggles out of bubba but not as many as normal, I think he could be getting over the last few days it's been majorly stressful..Tuesday couldn't come round quick enough either!

If his movements are still reduced tomorrow then I'll ring up the ward again and have a chat with a midwife there (mines on holiday until next week)

Bumps look lovely ladies I just look fat! :(

Also a big YAY to the ladies hopping into third tri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->