July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies.

Just had my first sonogram. Tech warned me I might not see anything, as it's early. I'm 5w5d. Sure enought, there was my little bean. Measured 2.48mm. Tucked away nicely. HB was 92. I'm so excited to see something! ! She then added that I have a long uterus...not sure what that means. Lol. She added it will keep him safe in there...I think it means a longer way out. Lol

Anyone else planning to wait until after their first scan to tell their parents? My scan isnt until Dec 3 (I'll be 8w3d by then) and planning on waiting...Its a long time to wait though, and I'm wondering (2nd baby) if I'll be able to hide it that long, as my pants are already too tight on me!

Great news on your scan Ms Elizabeth! Thats awesome that lil babe had a HB so early! :)

Kozmikkitten- I've already told my mum, but waiting til after the 12 week scan to tell my dad & the rest of the family Inlaws etc!

Ms Elizabeth- glad your scan went well and you saw a heartbeat! Can't wait for mine only 10 days to go!

With My last pregnancy my first scan wasn't until 16 weeks hah so I really think I should tell sooner il probably be showing by then anyway . I was thinking about 8 weeks not sure . And with work pretty soon. A lot of lifting and dragging of boxes where I work and I'm not able for it

My manager left a few weeks ago and we have a new one starting tomorrow . I'll really feel bad landing this on him so soon haha .

Keyval- how comes your first scan was so late? I'd of been going bonkers! I'm so impatient :)

I'll be 12 weeks on Christmas day...I wonder when I will have my scan?

Sammynashley - Thanks! Hope it goes fast for you! I have to wait 3 weeks till next appt.

Kitten - thx...seems so crazy to me that little bean is in there! Hello bean!

Baby_dreams- I'm the same as you, wondering when my scan will be.

Ms Elizabeth- I hope it goes quick too!

First scan for nuchal testing will be around 12 weeks. Can't book it for 4 more weeks til I get a requisition form lol. In class today eating such bad food. Good thing I have a run tonight!

Hi ladies.

Just had my first sonogram. Tech warned me I might not see anything, as it's early. I'm 5w5d. Sure enought, there was my little bean. Measured 2.48mm. Tucked away nicely. HB was 92. I'm so excited to see something! ! She then added that I have a long uterus...not sure what that means. Lol. She added it will keep him safe in there...I think it means a longer way out. Lol

wow congrats :hugs:

So I started spotting again this morning. This time it's a little darker brown and heavier than last time. I'm so scared! And to top it off I'm out of town at a work conference so not able to get to my doctor. Im going to monitor it for the rest of today and if it gets worse than I'll probably go home tomorrow and try to get a doctors appt.

Hello ladies, can I join you?

I got my BFP on monday! I am very excited but also nervous after having four early loses this last year!

I am a mum to my gorgeous Poppy who is 20 months old.

How are you all? :kiss:

joy - keeping fx for you! hoping it stops and that you dont have to worry all night into tomorrow.

sporty - welcome to the july group! :) congrats on your bfp!

Yeah was 16 weeks and that was considered high risk haha its ridiculous where I'm from . From then on I had a scan every 4 weeks but I had to wait so long for my first . My nurse tomorrow will refer me to a doctor in the hospital and depending who I get I could have to wait until week 16 or some of them bring you for a scan between 12-14 . I hope I get someone nice . I'm not going private as I wouldn't be able to afford it . But private here only means your doctor has to be at the birth but I had the doctor there last time anyway because baby was distressed. So if you need them the doctor will come anyway . Makes no sense .

Can I join again? I never got put on the list. I was so worried about getting my 3+ before I could relax a little and ask again.
My edd is 7/12
Thanks!

Keyval- that's sounds crazy! Here it's normally just the 12 & 20 week scan but I must of had about 12 scans with DS it was high risk due to gestational diabetes & IUGR and reduced fetal movement. With DD I had loads of scans to make sure history didn't repeat itself. So not sure what to expect this time round.

Welcome and congratulations sportysgirl & luvallmyH :)

Joy- I've got everything crossed for you that your spotting stops!

Sickness has appeared this evening it's only 9pm but think I could be heading to bed already :)

Luvmy- welcome (again!) :) Can I ask, when did you get your 3+? I just took a test yesterday and still said 2-3. I am also due July 12!

Luvmy- welcome (again!) :) Can I ask, when did you get your 3+? I just took a test yesterday and still said 2-3. I am also due July 12!

I got it yesterday with smu & very concentrated pee. Have you popped it open & looked at the lines? Here are mine. Bottom is 1-2, 2-3, 2-3, & 3+ on top.
image.jpg

When are you testing again? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"