July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Medzi- I had the same attitude as you today, I went out this afternoon a bought a couple of bits, a really soft fluffy blanket, a play gym and a small pack of nappies. Might sound weird buying nappies now but my hospital don't supply anything not even one nappy and after Monday it scared me that I had nothing ready.

Babyv- I totally understand what you mean by the wanting to cry, today I think is the only time I haven't but I still feel kinda sad. I've done everything right this time around and it frustrates me because I feel like I've kinda failed him if that makes any sense.

Yes I know, but you haven't failed him! I get those thoughts to like is it something I did, or should have done. Pregnancy is beautiful but its also scary we can only do the best we can, just try to focus on the beautiful side and not let the scary parts consume them. Whether we have 1 day or 3 more months growing them we want to remember them as being happy! Try to keep your mind busy as possible over this weekend it helped me when I had to wait 6 days for my echo! I first felt like the days would be slow and sad but it went by fast!

Hi ladies, hope I am welcome! I am due July 23 which is mine & my boyfriends anniversary. :)

Dano that is amazing. I'm soooooo happy for you.

Sammy :hugs: if you had baby now they supply nappies as they are special ones since baby is so small.

My minds gone completely blank. The girls asking about gender neutral, I was in sainsburys today and they have a few nice bits. I got a jacket which is only £5 to begin with but as its 25% off on all clothes until Tuesday it was £3.75. Ideal time to stock up on essentials like vests etc (I only managed this jacket but that's a big deal for me).

Oooh good tip tasha!! I know where I'm heading tomorrow!!

Dan-o - congrats on being a medical miracle :happydance:

Sammy - :hugs: to you. Hope this weekend goes quickly for you.

Hi :hi: Emma

Afm - horrible heartburn this evening. Hubby brought me some gaviscon home. It's aniseed flavour :sick: Reminds me of Pernod :sick: Don't know which is worse!!!! Lol - how ungrateful do I sound??!

k4th, there are different flavours of gaviscon!! ask me how I know? You can get them for free on the NHS if you can be bothered to get a script from your gp. I've just been buying them as it's easier....

yay! good news dan-o. So pleased for you.

I've been informed by the girls at work that I'm having a baby shower. I know they will be generous and I already have what I consider essentials. What else to ask for? I'd rather give them a list/ideas as it would be nicer to open presents rather than gift vouchers?

Hi ladies, hope I am welcome! I am due July 23 which is mine & my boyfriends anniversary. :) She/he will be our second baby

Welcome aboard hun!! We were close to our anniversary with the edd for #2 as well, he ended up coming a couple of days before so our anniversary kinda gets forgotten now :haha:

K4th, I don't get on well with that stuff at all :sick: it's so salty, bleurghhh!!

K4th gaviscon makes me sick. It's disgusting.

Any nice plans for the Easter weekend girls?

We were at my brothers yesterday, parents today, not sure about the rest of the weekend though.

:haha: glad it's not just me that finds it disgusting :sick: I might just put up with it in future! I tried peppermint too a while ago and hated that one. Although not as much as Pernod flavour!!!!

I've had a lovely morning. In September last year, I packed away all of dd's old clothes (I had been keeping them in bags under a bed). I was in tears as I did it because we'd been ttc for 22 months & I was finally facing up to the idea we may never need them again. I packed half of them up & gave half away. This morning, hubby got them down from the loft and I sorted them all into sizes & neutral vs girl. Such a difference to the last time I was sorting them :) Such a good feeling!

As for Easter plans - we're visiting & staying with family tomorrow. Will probably come home mid-afternoon on Sunday. And Monday is Egg rolling at the park - no idea what exactly that involves - but if the weather's ok, we'll be there :)

How about you tasha? Anything nice planned? Eta - read again tasha & you've already put your plans in :dohh: Is anyone else's short term memory literally shot??? :haha:

Awww that's lovely k4th. I wish we had kept some stuff but it's been six years and nine months since we started ttc and all those loses just made it too painful to hang onto anything (we don't have a loft).

Yes mine is crazily short now!

:hugs: tasha. The pain that can sometimes come with ttc is soul destroying. My journey pales compared to yours - here's praying for rainbow, take home babies all around :hugs:

& another "glad it's not just me" moment!! I can't wait to finish work so I can stop waking in the night & remembering something I forgot to do :dohh:

Hey ladies! How is everyone today? I've been popping gravies on like sweets had such bad heartburn the last two days. We don't have many plans for Easter weekend. The children have gone to the mil's until Sunday. And I'm out with the girls tonight for a curry. On Tuesday I decided mine and babies health is more important and I've taken all my Holiday which is about 7 weeks so I won't see the girls much and I just need a few hours out the house after this week.

3rd trimester today yay!

Lost a bit of mucous plug yesterday, went to L&D and no contractions and still 1cm. They monitored me and sent me home so I stayed home from work today. Pregnancy is so stressful. But I'm optimistic that everything will turn out positive. :)

Welcome, Emma!

Happy 3rd tri, Rose!

AFM, nothing unusual to report. My arches on my feet are kinda bothering me if I don't wear my memory foam shoes. The iron isn't backing me up, thank goodness, nor is it making me feel sick. I do feel like it's starting to lift my energy levels though, so yay. :) Hope everyone enjoys Easter weekend!

Sorry in advance for the long list of quotes. Like many of you my memory seems to have vanished and it's the only way I can remember what I wanted to say.

Hi Ladies, been so busy, haven't had much chance to get on!

Had my scan yesterday to check on the bleed and growth of baby, waited sooooo long at the hopsital, with a pounding head! Ended up with a migraine and was sick last night, so went to bed instead of logging on :sick:

Anyway, our boy is estimated to be 1lb 9oz, so all good and now classed as viable. Head rammed right down in my pelvis, which is great, hoping he stays head down now lol! As for the bleed, it seems I am somewhat of a medical miracle and they have all reabsorbed. My consultant and sonographer (same one who scanned me at 18w when I hemorrhaged) were both pretty amazed. As long as it stays like this, no steroid shots needed, as I'm just a normal pregnant lady again! I'm now back to just regular consultant care, next scan at 32w!
No pics as we are not allowed them after 23w at our hospital. xx

I'm so glad the bleeding has gone away! I bet you are so relieved. It's strange that they don't allow pics after 23 weeks. I would have sneaked some lol.

Medzi- I had the same attitude as you today, I went out this afternoon a bought a couple of bits, a really soft fluffy blanket, a play gym and a small pack of nappies. Might sound weird buying nappies now but my hospital don't supply anything not even one nappy and after Monday it scared me that I had nothing ready.

Babyv- I totally understand what you mean by the wanting to cry, today I think is the only time I haven't but I still feel kinda sad. I've done everything right this time around and it frustrates me because I feel like I've kinda failed him if that makes any sense.

I totally get how it feels to feel like you are failing your child. I feel like that everyday, but I have to remind myself that I am doing the very best that I can (ok, i could try to eat a salad or something more often) and that baby boy is doing great. As long as you are doing the best you can, that's all you can do.

Hi ladies, hope I am welcome! I am due July 23 which is mine & my boyfriends anniversary. :) She/he will be our second baby

Welcome. Are you staying team yellow or finding out what you Re having?

k4th, there are different flavours of gaviscon!! ask me how I know? You can get them for free on the NHS if you can be bothered to get a script from your gp. I've just been buying them as it's easier....

yay! good news dan-o. So pleased for you.

I've been informed by the girls at work that I'm having a baby shower. I know they will be generous and I already have what I consider essentials. What else to ask for? I'd rather give them a list/ideas as it would be nicer to open presents rather than gift vouchers?

What are some non essentials that you thi you'll need? Diapers and wipes are good because you will go through a lot of those. Maybe bath supplies like soaps, shampoos and lotion. Do you need crib sheets? What about little things like pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups and baby silverware. Baby monitor?

K4th gaviscon makes me sick. It's disgusting.

Any nice plans for the Easter weekend girls?

We were at my brothers yesterday, parents today, not sure about the rest of the weekend though.

We are going to my parents for brunch and to watch my nephew hunt for eggs.

3rd Tri today, speeding along!

Congratulations!!

AFM: I have pulled a muscle or something under my left breast and it has been killing me since Tuesday. I tried to take some tylenol Wednesday but that didn't help. Guess it's someones way of telling me to slow the heck down! Hubby has started freaking out a bit and insisted on getting some of the baby stuff picked up and organized. Last night we cleaned off the bookshelf next to baby's bed and put his stuff on it, assembled the swing, packed up a bunch of stuff, and got the crib all fixed up. We still need to set up the pack and play in our room since it has a bassinet feature and the car seat/stroller combo. I've started a list of questions to ask at my next appointment about l&d and am going to pick up a duffle bag today from my parents for the hospital bag. I'm scared something is going to happen earlier than its supposed to and I'm not going to be packed up.

we are staying Team Yellow this time! Excited to find out.

Also in my other post I said it's our second - it's actually our third. pregnancy brain is in full swing, apparently :wacko: :dohh: To be fair i was trying to watch DD while i was posting, who decided it would be a good idea to try and climb the headrest of the couch..

I am excited to have another baby but it's also scary (as I'm sure it is for anyone). My son has a genetic disorder so there is a chance this baby could have the same thing. From what I've read online it's a 1 in 4 chance. Our dd doesn't have it, but we were terrified of it last time too. Praying that the baby doesn't have it too but if he/she does then we will work through it.

I had an appointment today. I'm measuring exactly 27 weeks. I had my glucose test and passed that! My Midwife also tested my iron levels and they were great. :thumbsup: Everything is going well so far.

My next appointment is on the 17th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"