July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

1 month and 1 day for my shower. I'm excited I dont have a big family or group of friends but it just such an exciting day that I've looked forward to forever! I need to find a cute outfit :D Is anyone doing maternity photos? I'm thinking of doing some at 28 weeks then again at like 34 weeks, just going to have my bestfriend take the pictures if she does well then I wont hire someone lol.

YAY Medzi !!- Happy 3rd trimester day!

Sammy- I am praying for you and baby. I hope everything goes well <3

Babyv- I am getting maternity photos done on June 5th :) I'll be 32 weeks by then :) It's the same gal that did our family photos! So I am excited and shes giving us a good deal

I can't believe some of you are already hitting the start of the 3rd trimester! I am a month away :( But still feels like this pregnancy is going by pretty fast.
I am feeling my sons movements become stronger and stronger! Like I can feel more than just jabs/kicks- I can actually feel him turning and his body movements, and I actually look preggers now! :)

I just cannot wait to meet my son <3

Hope all are doing well! I am almost 6 months! Next Friday!

Wow I didn't realise 3rd Tri was 27 weeks. Only 2 days to go :)

Thank you ladies! Wow, can't believe 3rd trimester! Yay Srrme! You're in 3rd tri now too!

Sammy, I'm sorry he is being a bit quiet - I'm glad you've felt a bit today! Also, I look fat too...

Sammy, you may want to try a little coffee to get the baby moving. Yesterday I had a small coffee cause I was exhausted and had a busy day at work and I felt the baby doing karate kicks and somersaults all day. I felt guilty after like I cracked out my baby, but caffeine definitely does the job and gets them moving!

Congratulations on 3rd tri Medzi! I've been confused about when 3rd tri actually starts too. My dr said 28 weeks but a lot of other sites say 27 weeks. Either way, we're all getting into the final stretch and our little Bubsies will be here before we know it! :)

I was in the April thread before and it's bittersweet checking in on those ladies to see how they're doing. Some of them have had their babies and they're all so close! Can't wait till June when we're all doing labor watches too!

Babyv 6 1/2 weeks until my shower! Eeeek cant wait either!
Sorry livvy you had to leave the april thread, but happy youre here with us!

Aw, I'm sorry Livvy :) Soon we will all be on labor watch too - can't wait!

Awww. I'm happy to be here with you all too. Wish we could all get coffee and chat. Or better yet, go baby shopping together! :flower:

Thanks for the tips ladies, I had some Pringles with salsa last night (craving) about 10pm and baby literally kept me up until 12.30 pm think he was doing back flips in there :)

Both DD & DS are over the slapped cheek, life can get back to normal a little bit. Still don't have my blood results yet, was told they'll be back in two days then on Tuesday was told two weeks! Hopefully we get an answer soon. But to cheer myself up I'm taking myself off to the shops for some retail therapy, although I now feel very cautious buying anything for baby after they where going to get him out Monday :( not sure if I should just carry on as normal or hold back until we know what's what.

Hi Ladies, been so busy, haven't had much chance to get on!

Had my scan yesterday to check on the bleed and growth of baby, waited sooooo long at the hopsital, with a pounding head! Ended up with a migraine and was sick last night, so went to bed instead of logging on :sick:

Anyway, our boy is estimated to be 1lb 9oz, so all good and now classed as viable. Head rammed right down in my pelvis, which is great, hoping he stays head down now lol! As for the bleed, it seems I am somewhat of a medical miracle and they have all reabsorbed. My consultant and sonographer (same one who scanned me at 18w when I hemorrhaged) were both pretty amazed. As long as it stays like this, no steroid shots needed, as I'm just a normal pregnant lady again! I'm now back to just regular consultant care, next scan at 32w!
No pics as we are not allowed them after 23w at our hospital. xx

Sammy sorry you have this ongoing worry hun, ugh :hugs: When are you going back for another CTG?

Tasha, amazing scan pic, what a little tinker staying asleep! :haha: Sorry your centiles are creeping down :( hope its just a fluctuation and baby picks up a bit or stays on that track for a good while now xx

Sammy sorry you have this ongoing worry hun, ugh :hugs: When are you going back for another CTG?

I'm not sure yet, they've kinda sent me home with a wait and see attitude until Tuesday with my scan and then see the midwife Wednesday and I think we are talking more options then. Me and hubby feel like we've been left in the dark.

If there is any concerns atall like reduced movements, bleeding or pain I have to go back in, baby's had the steroids so that's a little less worry.

Glad to hear your bleeds have re absorbed themselves, that must be a worry off your mind! Very good news :)

That's amazing, Dan-o!! So happy for you! :happydance: also, why no pics after 23 weeks? :(

Great news dan-o!

Ah, I had missed your update Tasha but went back. Baby is adorable! Sleepy bum. Big :hugs:

Sammy, I was also sent a way with a "we'll see" attitude . I've been nervous and haven't bought anything and then I feel guilty. I hope you don't end up waiting 2 weeks. Our echo is on Wednesday. So nervous. You know what?! I've just decided I'm going to go get take home outfits today.

Week 25 for me. Love wearing comfy clothes to work!

Attachments

• 2015-04-02 12.26.00.jpg
    2015-04-02 12.26.00.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Dan-O! Yay thats such good news!

Sammy- Hang in there! You know whats best for you but after I had the scare with my baby a few weeks ago I went shopping for him after, it was hard and I wanted to cry in the store thinking something could be really wrong with him but I told myself I was going to carry on as if I had found anything out and just keep loving, enjoying, and being excited for him. It all worked out fine. I mean I'm still waiting for my kidney recheck at the end of the month that makes me nervous but I dont let it stop me from enjoying being pregnant and preparing! Your situation is a lot more scary than mine but try to keep pulling yourself through and getting to smile any chance you can! &#9829;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->