July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Woo 100 days to go for me!!

Glad to hear bleeds all gone dan-o

Welcome emma!

Happy third tri, BF and Srrme! BR, I'm sorry things have been so stressful for you; you sound like you have a great attitude about it all! I am also optimistic everything will turn out well for you. :)

Ooh, Rach, that's a fun milestone. Double digits for you tomorrow!!!

Not a lot of Easter plans. Church, just like every Sunday, then we'll be driving down across the border to have dinner with my mom and brothers and their families. Looking forward to that for sure. I'll try and do a little egg hunt either Saturday or Sunday for the boys, and I got them each a little basket with a teensy amount of chocolate in it. :)

Can't remember if I updated or not, but I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and even though I showed her my blood sugar numbers (they were high) she still wants me to do the official GTT. Blech. So I have to call and schedule that. I'm pretty certain I have GD, though, and have been eating as if I do.

My belly is still measuring 2 weeks ahead, but that's very normal for me. DH and I just make big babies. Hee hee. :)

Easter my mom is making a special breakfast and my brother is coming down so we will all be together, she always gets us both a bunch of treats and we do the same for her its kinda fun. My mom and I are so excited next year for easter egg hunts my son is the first grand baby, and the first baby in my entire family in 8 years so it will be so fun next year! Easter is our 6 year dating anniversary so were trying to think of something special!

I'm still waiting for my GTT results, If I don't hear by Tuesday I'm safe :)

I have my 3D scan at 2pm today :)

Happy 3rd Tri day for yesterday Rose and baby.

Sorry about your feet Bubbles but glad the iron is helping.

Jrepp I hope the muscle is better soon. Exciting about buying bits.

Emma :haha: that made me laugh. My mind is like that too. I hope your baby is okay. Is it the type of thing you have to wait until birth to find out?

Srme I'm glad everything went well.

Yay Rach, double digits for you, I and the other girls with a 12th July EDD.

Harley that's a pain about the GTT.

Babyvaughan, exciting for next year.

Good luck today dream. I hope it's more successful than mine was :haha:

Congrats on third tri to the ladies that have made it there..I still have two days!

Harleyquinn- my bumps measuring 2 weeks ahead but at my last scan they sad baby was small so I'm assuming lots of water unless he's had a growth spurt in there.

Well done for the ladies down to double digits!!

BabyD- hope your scan goes well and you get some good pics.

Afm- I feel so sore down there :( I pretty much hurt from the hips down...walking like and had an accident :( lil man seems to be having a good wriggle this morning so that's reassuring. Ignoring the ticker I have 90days left :) aslong as they leave little man in there til csection date!

Hello ladies,

Happy 3rd trimester. I cannot believe that some of you is already there. I will have 24 week pregnant tomorrow.

I tried to read back, but you wrote so much that it is almost impossible to remember all the thing you spoke about it. I will be reading your daily again, I promise. Sorry for paying less attention to you ladies.

I had a very busy week and now I am very sore and tired therefore I have decided not to do anything at all this weekend. I have pain in my hips so walking is not really good for me right now. I hardly can stay awake but I have to clean the house a bit :).
My little girls is very quite as well, she may feel that I am a bit down and all the things were a bit too much. I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday, but they will do a simple check up.

Wow 3rd tri for some of you!! :shock: final stretch, hooray!! :yipee:

Baby's movements are making me feel a bit strange this week, feels like I have a wet baby inside my tummy, rather than a baby floating in a bag of water. Hope he doesn't hurt himself clunking about so much. The sonographer said my fluid was low on weds but my consultant never mentioned it, and cancelled my growth scans, so it can't be that bad, I guess. :shrug:

Emma :haha: that made me laugh. My mind is like that too. I hope your baby is okay. Is it the type of thing you have to wait until birth to find out?

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

We can wait until birth and see if there are any of the symptoms, but we have been given the option of a fetal MRI as it's a neurological disorder. We're not sure whether we will have it done, I kind of want to go through with it so we know but my OH doesn't want to. So I'm not sure what we will do yet! Either way, it won't change the prognosis so I'm not too concerned about it.

Our easter plans aren't anything special - we're having a movie day today and we are visiting family tomorrow to go to an easter egg hunt but after that we're done for the weekend.

:hugs: sammy, maybe you need some physio before it gets too awful? 90 days is so soon isn't it? I'm at 78 and it freaks me out :haha:

:hugs: Khatif, sorry to hear you're still down. I don't think your mood is affecting your baby, more likely she has changed position.

That must be odd Dano. Ring your consultant, even email (I do that to my consultant :haha: ). I will say though when I've had low waters that my babies just didn't move at all, so hopefully yours aren't too low, moving is a good sign.

What a dilemma Emma. I can understand both of your thoughts. I think I would want to know too though, if you don't know its not like you're going to enjoy your pregnancy more than if you know and baby has it as you have the worry. At least if you know you can prepare yourself or best case scenario you get to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

What a dilemma Emma. I can understand both of your thoughts. I think I would want to know too though, if you don't know its not like you're going to enjoy your pregnancy more than if you know and baby has it as you have the worry. At least if you know you can prepare yourself or best case scenario you get to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Yeah, it's a pretty tough situation. My oh's view is that even if we know he/she has it, we're still in the unknown as we don't know how bad it is, as the problems vary in everyone with it. But yeah, I would rather know. I feel like I'd have to come around to it emotionally, I'd love the baby either way but our son has a hard time so I would need time to process it.

I am super tired today and I've not really moved from the couch. I forgot how tired I get when I'm pregnant :haha:

Baby has been so active today! I think I've gone only about an hour without feeling a kick or punch. They are really starting to hurt!

Emma, I am like you. I would like to know if there is anything I have to prepare for myself and my family. But I also understand what your husband's point of view.
Tough situation!

That makes it slightly different then Emma, as you could potentially spend time devastated after finding out and then baby has it in the mildest form. Such a difficult decision.

Yay Jrepp. So exciting.

Yay Khatif happy vday!

Welcome Emma :wave:

Do you guys find yourself reading and responding more in third Tri? Even if you're not quite there yet?

26 weeks today, 11 to go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->