July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Happy vday Khatif!

Tasha- midwife won't send me for physio she said they'd probably put if down to me being chunky..yay on 26 weeks!

I'm I'm a lot of pain today and baby's been quite. We're meant to be going to the mil's think I'm gunna take my notes just incase. Just to be on the safe side. 2days til my scan wish it'd just hurry up!

Happy V day Khatif!

sammynashley - waiting for scans is the worst. I'm always impatient for the next one :haha:

My DD decided it would be fun to wake me up at 6, so I'm up already and it's only 6:35 :wacko: I love her but she drives me crazy sometimes haha. Baby is very active this morning, he/she usually isn't that active in the early mornings

That's rude. I'd ask your gp to send you instead then :haha:

I've got scan's this week too, exciting and anxious time the build up isn't it? Mine are scans twenty and twenty one :wacko:

Oh no Emma, hopefully you can have a quiet day xx

Sammy - I was referred for physio at 20 weeks. You are entitled to go & second to just ask the Gp to refer you!

Emma - :hugs: I hate days that start like that. We've stayed with family overnight so we were hoping for a lie in - but heard dd from 6.30 so have been awake since then despite not getting up with her :dohh:

Tasha - I'm starting to lurk in third tri too. I don't feel like I'm really there yet but I want to be!!

Jrepp - very occasionally I get a HUGE kick that feels a bit uncomfortable too. Love the really regular movements though :)

I have posted in second tri too - but do any of you ladies have cloudy urine? Mine is really cloudy atm, but no other sign of infection. Should I be worried? The midwife has sent a sample off to be looked at.

K4th mine is somewhat cloudy too I just noticed it yesterday so I've been trying to drink tons of water to see if it will be clear again.

So as some of you may remember me and the child's father aren't really on the best of terms but yesterday he felt our son kick for the first time and it completely melted my heart and I think his too. Before he left he gave me a few hundred dollars to buy some baby stuff an that's the first he's helped fincancially. Yay for improvement and maturity !! Lol

Happy Easter to those who celebrate me and DD are on our way to a egg hunt and then having dinner at my moms

Happy v-day Khatif

And tasha- yes! I don't see myself as second tri quite but I'm about 3 days to 3rd tri today so I gave myself permission!

BeautifulRose- yay for baby's dad to help.

K4th- hopefully you get that cleared soon :(

We went to the allotment today and yay! garlic grew. Dug over half a bed and we will do the other half tomorrow. It's going to be a case of throw it in and see what makes it this year, we normally grow enough so we are self sufficient in the summer but I doubt this to be the case this year....

K4th I've not noticed anything about my urine.

Yay rose, obviously made it more real for him :)

Time, I am giving myself permission too. I'm a week away from third but only eleven weeks left for me which is less than most people's third try's any way.

Wow how fab having an allotment. I'm useless at that sort of thing!

Tasha - not going to lie, it's hard hard work but we love it. Fresh air, good hard graft for the nicest food!

eeeeekkkkkk 95 days left. How did that sneak up on me? Also, now properly thinking about things we don't have. baby bouncer, cot, and need another car seat (we are a 2 car household and no intention of playing move the car seat from 1 car to another game).

I imagine that is fab where you are. I'm in London right by Heathrow so don't think I'll get the same benefits :haha:

It is getting so close for us all now isn't it? I keep getting emotional today, in a good way, we've waited so long for this and it feels like my finger tips are touching it now :)

its so crazy on how we all are approaching delivery so soon, i can't wait for the labor watches to start- not my labor though, that can wait:haha:

beautifulroase, thats great that he felt movement i think that can melt a lot of people down :) now you can go shopping :)

for me i had some bleeding a few days ago i went to hospital since midwife said its better safe than sorry, they said all was fine cervix is long and closed and heartbeat was great, so they don't know why it happened but they told me no lifting even of Emma. Now this morning i woke up to some more, i'm at work today though so not sure if i should leave and go home or wait it out. I'm just sitting behind a desk not doing anything active so my thought is, if i see any more spotting then i'll leave and go to ER:shrug:

Happy V-Day, Khatif!

Rose, that's wonderful! Glad to hear he's supporting you now. :)

k4th, mine looks a little cloudy at times, but it always goes back to normal. I drink TONS of water throughout the day too. Any other symptoms you're having? If you're concerned, maybe go in for a quick test to see if you have an infection?

AFM 100 days left...tomorrow, double digits, Tuesday 26 weeks, Wednesday we leave to see my parents out west, and NEXT Tuesday, 3rd tri! Holy crap!!!

I wish I could have a quiet day! We're visiting family then going to an easter egg hunt. Would be looking forward to it if I wasn't so tired haha. DS will probably need a lot of help looking too so it's not like I can just sit down for the day, bless him :haha: Happy easter to you all!

I am another who can't believe how close it is getting to the end. I feel like we aren't prepared at all, we've hardly even looked at names yet :wacko:

Bubbles - absolutely no other symptoms. No pain, no temp, no burning, no funny smell. Just cloudy. Yesterday I drank 3 pints of water. Today I'm already on 4 pints of water and it's STILL cloudy - even though I'm needing the loo so much more often. Maybe I was dehydrated in the first place though :shrug: the joys of pregnancy lol! I'll wait to see what the test results say.

Thanks for your replies ladies. Feel little better. Just need to really keep up with my water intake!

its so crazy on how we all are approaching delivery so soon, i can't wait for the labor watches to start- not my labor though, that can wait:haha:

beautifulroase, thats great that he felt movement i think that can melt a lot of people down :) now you can go shopping :)

for me i had some bleeding a few days ago i went to hospital since midwife said its better safe than sorry, they said all was fine cervix is long and closed and heartbeat was great, so they don't know why it happened but they told me no lifting even of Emma. Now this morning i woke up to some more, i'm at work today though so not sure if i should leave and go home or wait it out. I'm just sitting behind a desk not doing anything active so my thought is, if i see any more spotting then i'll leave and go to ER:shrug:

That must be scary. I'll be praying for you and hope it doesn't turn into more bleeding.

Yay, I am 24 week today :)

Congratulations!!!!!

Do you guys find yourself reading and responding more in third Tri? Even if you're not quite there yet?

26 weeks today, 11 to go xx

To be honest I find the trimester boards a bit frightening. I would love to dive in and see what people are talking about but I have had more luck finding groups of women on the same page without all the worry that comes along with trimester segmentation.

Sammy - I was referred for physio at 20 weeks. You are entitled to go & second to just ask the Gp to refer you!

Emma - :hugs: I hate days that start like that. We've stayed with family overnight so we were hoping for a lie in - but heard dd from 6.30 so have been awake since then despite not getting up with her :dohh:

Tasha - I'm starting to lurk in third tri too. I don't feel like I'm really there yet but I want to be!!

Jrepp - very occasionally I get a HUGE kick that feels a bit uncomfortable too. Love the really regular movements though :)

I have posted in second tri too - but do any of you ladies have cloudy urine? Mine is really cloudy atm, but no other sign of infection. Should I be worried? The midwife has sent a sample off to be looked at.

My urine is always cloudy but has had a smell to it lately. All dips come back clean though. If they've already sent the sample it's just a wait and see kind of thing. I'll be looking out for an update.

Happy v-day Khatif

And tasha- yes! I don't see myself as second tri quite but I'm about 3 days to 3rd tri today so I gave myself permission!

BeautifulRose- yay for baby's dad to help.

K4th- hopefully you get that cleared soon :(

We went to the allotment today and yay! garlic grew. Dug over half a bed and we will do the other half tomorrow. It's going to be a case of throw it in and see what makes it this year, we normally grow enough so we are self sufficient in the summer but I doubt this to be the case this year....

For some reason I thought you were referring to your little one as garlic lol.

I imagine that is fab where you are. I'm in London right by Heathrow so don't think I'll get the same benefits :haha:

It is getting so close for us all now isn't it? I keep getting emotional today, in a good way, we've waited so long for this and it feels like my finger tips are touching it now :)

It is getting exciting. So many of us on this thread have suffered so much to get where we are but can finally see the big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

lol jrepp. I don't think we'd get away with calling baby garlic!!!

I've fallen in love with a stupidly expensive baby bouncer. Hubby says just buy it cos we'll use for at least a year but I'm worried if we get it and baby doesn't like being bounced. :D
https://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

I loved that bouncer too. We played with it for a bit at the store. It was pretty awesome, but I couldn't justify the price so we didn't get it.

Happy vday Khatif!

Tasha- midwife won't send me for physio she said they'd probably put if down to me being chunky..yay on 26 weeks!

I'm I'm a lot of pain today and baby's been quite. We're meant to be going to the mil's think I'm gunna take my notes just incase. Just to be on the safe side. 2days til my scan wish it'd just hurry up!

I am sorry that you have pain :(. Two more days at this stage can feel forever. I hope your scan will go well.

K4th mine is somewhat cloudy too I just noticed it yesterday so I've been trying to drink tons of water to see if it will be clear again.

So as some of you may remember me and the child's father aren't really on the best of terms but yesterday he felt our son kick for the first time and it completely melted my heart and I think his too. Before he left he gave me a few hundred dollars to buy some baby stuff an that's the first he's helped fincancially. Yay for improvement and maturity !! Lol

Happy Easter to those who celebrate me and DD are on our way to a egg hunt and then having dinner at my moms

Oh, that is nice of him. It may be the beginning of a new period with him. It would be so great if you could count on him alteast a little bit.

I am so happy for you! You will have your lovely baby in your arms "soonish".

Just go to ER. It may be nothing serious but it is better to be checked again!

Happy V-Day, Khatif!

Rose, that's wonderful! Glad to hear he's supporting you now. :)

k4th, mine looks a little cloudy at times, but it always goes back to normal. I drink TONS of water throughout the day too. Any other symptoms you're having? If you're concerned, maybe go in for a quick test to see if you have an infection?

AFM 100 days left...tomorrow, double digits, Tuesday 26 weeks, Wednesday we leave to see my parents out west, and NEXT Tuesday, 3rd tri! Holy crap!!!

Yay, double digits. It feels so big step to leave 100 days behind.

Thanks ladies. I am happy to be here. I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday. I am going to ask her about my weight gain since I am not getting any grams on (or my scale is not function well anymore).

lol jrepp. I don't think we'd get away with calling baby garlic!!!

I've fallen in love with a stupidly expensive baby bouncer. Hubby says just buy it cos we'll use for at least a year but I'm worried if we get it and baby doesn't like being bounced. :D
https://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

These things look so awesome! But so expensive too... My friend bought one for her LO and he hated it so she never got any use out of it. Little stinker :haha:

Happy Easter everyone!!

I discovered ugly purple stretch marks on my boobs today. It's like they sprang up overnight. I will admit that I was vain and that I cried. Pregnancy really takes a toll on our bodies, doesnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->