July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Heaveneats - sorry hun I missed your post somehow earlier. I've had several episodes of bleeding & spotting so I know how scary it can be :hugs: Hope it's stopped again now.

Livvy - :hugs: pregnancy is hard :hugs: hun. They will fade :hugs:

Trying to catch up&#8230;

I get cloudy urine too, and usually I drink more water and it goes back to normal.

Heaveneats, sorry about the bleeding. Hopefully no more and it has stopped!

Timeforababy, we have a mamaroo :) My mom got one used for a great price from a friend of hers, it was like brand new for half the cost! Honestly, I didn't use it that much because Nate didn't like it, but I have a close friend and her baby LOVED it. It is hard to justify when you don't know how it will go! I do plan on trying it for this baby too because I really like it.

I have my fetal echo on Wednesday - good luck to everyone else with scans. I'm getting very, very anxious too :( It is getting hard to think about anything else and I really worry. Luckily DH can come with me this time so I won't be alone.

I get cloudy urine sometimes too.

I failed my glucose test, so now I have to do the 2hour test, it is scheduled on April 13th, which is the same day I'm being admitted to the hospital.
(I am having MoMo twins, Google it if you don't know what they are)
I will be staying in the hospital until they are born. My estimated c-section date is May 22, which means I have under 7 weeks until these girls are being born.

Thanks for all the wee updates ladies! Glad I have somewhere to ask these things without being judged as crazy :haha:

Medzi - good luck for your scan. Hopefully you will get good news :hugs:

Tonya - wow. 22nd may seems so soon. Sorry to hear you have to do a longer gtt. I have one booked for April - just after yours I think. Does your hospital admittance mean you'll be in for a month before babies are due? That seems like a long time :hugs: Do they have plans in place for your girls afterwards? Hope you're feeling ok about it all :hugs:

I will be in for 5.5 weeks before the babies and away from my son, I don't know how I'm going to handle it....but I have to do what's best for the girls at this point.
I'm at a really good hospital and they have told me they will have 2 teams of doctors/nurses at the delivery, 1 for each baby. And we are looking at a 3-5 week NICU Stay.

TonyaG - wow only 7 weeks! hope it all goes well. Sorry you have to be away from your son :hugs:

Medzi - Good luck at your scan! I hope you only get good news :hugs:

Not baby related but I am worried about taking my DS to his hospital appointment tomorrow to check out his kidneys & liver. He has to have them often as people with his disorder can develop organ failure or disease so it's always worrying as I just fear the worst. Then the day after he's got an appointment for his eyes. This kid definitely keeps me busy! :haha:

I get cloudy urine sometimes too.

I failed my glucose test, so now I have to do the 2hour test, it is scheduled on April 13th, which is the same day I'm being admitted to the hospital.
(I am having MoMo twins, Google it if you don't know what they are)
I will be staying in the hospital until they are born. My estimated c-section date is May 22, which means I have under 7 weeks until these girls are being born.

My friend also was pregnant with Momo twins, also with two girls. They on the end were born at 34 weeks but she was in the hospital from week 26.
It was difficult and long for her older daughter (4 years old back then). But like you said it has to be done for the girls. Time will go faster than you think.

Tonya - :hugs: I had a long hospital stay when my dd was about 20 months old. I won't lie, it was hard. But little things did help - I was allowed to walk down to the cafe so I could meet oh & did outside of visiting hours - this made it feel like we were "out" & it meant better visiting times that fit in with family life. I made visits all about dd & would talk to oh on the phone later about hospital stuff. And I took my kindle & started to crochet so I didn't go crazy! Dd coped incredibly well - she thought it was a real adventure having to visit mummy & having loads of other people around all the time. Glad you have some solid plans in place too - sounds like they're taking good care of you & your girls :flower:

Emma - good luck for your ds appointment :)

Medzi- hope your echo goes ok Wednesday.

TonyaG- 7weeks seems so soon, hope everything goes well for the twins and your stay goes quickly.

Emma- good luck for DS hospital appt!

Afm- 27 weeks today! Third tri! Seems kinda scary! I have my scan tomorrow feeling pretty nervous about it, also hoping we get some answers. Hubby can't go with me but luckily my mum is coming for support I also see the midwife Wednesday so can talk about the whole situation with her.

Also just wanted to ask fundal height has been measuring 2cms (2weeks) ahead since 22weeks is this normal? At my 20 week scan they said baby was small but fundal height seems to be bigger?

sammy- i haven't even been measured! My midwife is unconcerned about fundal height? But seems to be +/- 2cm is ok so if you're ahead but baby looks small it might be you have lots of fluid for now and baby will grow into it :) Hopefully your scan will be good news and glad your mum will be with you.

Good luck medzi for your echo.

Tonya - all the best for you and your twins.

Emma - good luck with your appointments.

More allotment today here. Oh my, I am definitely not the same person as last year :)

Time- my friend who is 2 weeks behind me hasn't been measured either, I thought that was supposed to be a pretty standard thing they did? Guess it depends on the midwife. Think they're checking my water levels tomorrow so should find out if there's a normal amount if there is such a thing :)

I admire the whole allotment thing too! My mum grows every year so we get sent lots of veg etc but I just don't have it in me I don't have green fingers :)

Hi ladies, third tri starts for me today! So relieved to be reaching this milestone!

I had a very stressful weekend. My mom is in the early to mid stages of dementia and was hospitalized over the weekend. My dad passed away several years ago and my mom remarried, but her husband has major health issues as well and is also in the hospital right now. Plus he's not a nice guy and has not taken good care of my mom. It's a very complicated situation, but needless to say I have to start thinking about long term care for my mom, whether it be at our house or an assisted living facility. It's really awful to see your parent go through this, especially at her age (she's only 67). This is not something I want to be dealing with right now but I have no other choice.

Sammy & Medzi, good luck at your scans this week. I hope everything goes well.

Tonya, wow only 7 weeks to go. I can't imagine how difficult it is to prepare for a 5.5 week hospital stay with a little one at home. Glad you will have good care and lots of extra monitoring to make sure your girls arrive safe and sound.

Thanks everyone, this is a very scary time, but we've made it so far already :)

Good luck Medzi and Emma, please keep us updated :hugs:

So I've woken up the past two mornings with what I only know how to describe as ovulation pain... Like, an intense pressure down there in my vaginal/pubic area. I always knew that's when I was ovulating when that happened! But I haven't felt it so far in this pregnancy. Does it mean anything or is it a fluke?

So sorry Joy about your mom :hugs: I can't imagine how hard that must be. I hope you have support and will be at peace about your hard decisions!

TonyaG, that must be so scary! Oh but they will be so cute when they are finally here :) I hope you will post lots of pics for us!

Happy 3rd tri to everyone who's reached it!

Tonya-:hugs: I'm sure it will be tough to be away from your child but you're right, the girls come first right now. I hope all goes well.

Medzi-Good luck at your echo on Wednesday!

Joy-Can't imagine what that must be like to go through that... :(

AFM, double digits today!!!

Oh, I forgot to add that our tap water smells funny...like kinda metallic. I noticed it last night while washing my face. I'm drinking bottled water for now, but I was drinking tap all day yesterday before I noticed. :/ Anyway, has anyone else had this issue with their water, and what did it end up being? I've read everything from corroded pipes (I doubt this is what this is since our place is only a few years old) to arsenic and barium in the water.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I have my glucose test today not fasting as its in later afternoon but trying to avoid anything sugary. Yesterday I literally ate sweets from the time I woke up til midnight :/ little worried that could make me fail. Yesterday we were playing bad mitten together and all of sudden I was seeing dots everywhere I shut my eyes and they were firey dots everywhere it was scary lasted 30 secs my fiance said it was a blood rush but I'm going to ask doctor today just in case! Worried about getting on the scale this week. I missed my workouts and wasn't eating the best! Going to get back to my routine this week!

Hoping to either schedule or find out when I can schedule my C-section at today's appt well see!

Ahhhhh my sister in law just announced she's due in November!!! So excited to have babies that close in age!

JoyofMyLife - I am sorry you're going through that with your Mom. My grandma was sick while I was pregnant with my first and it was hard but I can't imagine going through that with a parent :hugs:

babyvaughan - hope it all goes well today! fingers crossed you pass the gt.

livvy - aw thats great! My DD has a cousin who is 2 months older than her and they get along so well, we can't wait to see them grow up together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->