July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Had my first scan today. A little disappointed, but nothing bad. I thought I was 7 weeks according to my last period, but I'm only 5 weeks. :huh: Dr said it makes sense that i didn't get my BFP until 10 days late for af, knowing that she said im measuring exactly where I should be. So i must have Od right around when I was due for my period. Good news is Baby K is in the uterus, no ectopic (yay). I did see the sac but couldnt see a baby (too early) she drew my hcg and ill go back friday to check if its doubled. Then i go in for another scan in 2 weeks. I should be super pumped, but im bummed im now pushed 2 weeks back, thought i was getting closer to being in the clear from miscarriage (i have lupus so higher chance of miscarriage). My dh said its just my pregnancy hormones getting me lol hes so great.

Thanks whine sesh over.

Rach87 that's good that everything looks ok though :) with my DD they pushed me back 5 days and I was devastated lol I always told everyone my due date was that original date lol

Welcome, new moms! Nice to have you. :)

Aww, Rach, I can see why you'd be bummed about a two week difference. Glad everything is looking okay in spite of that.

Keyval, my manager is leaving at the end of next week, so whoever they hire is going to inherit a pregnant lady too! lol I only feel kind of bad about it.

Joyofmylife, I really hope everything is okay. Again, brown bleeding doesn't sound like anything to worry about, but I can see why you'd be concerned. Hugs!

I do like the Mama Birds idea for our group. I also noticed that all the other pregnancy groups seemed to name themselves after the babies. Like, the babies are the June Bugs... Anyway, what about the July Song Birds? Could be cute. Idk, I guess I just want a banner in my ticker! Ha!

I also noticed that all the other pregnancy groups seemed to name themselves after the babies. Like, the babies are the June Bugs... Anyway, what about the July Song Birds? Could be cute. Idk, I guess I just want a banner in my ticker! Ha!

i agree!:thumbup:

i almost don't even mind if it's just as simple as "July 2015 Babies":shrug::haha:

sportsygirl, welcome! and congrats ms elizabeth!

I am absolutely exhausted today and I don't feel like doing anything, yet there is so much to do, like always! zzzzz

I've been so tired as well. This being my first...not sure what to expect. Trying hard not to over think it.....but the nausea, back pain, swear boobs are bigger, what does the next 250 days have left? Lol

I've been so tired as well. This being my first...not sure what to expect. Trying hard not to over think it.....but the nausea, back pain, swear boobs are bigger, what does the next 250 days have left? Lol

"what does the next 250 days have left" has been on my mind a lot haha! This is my second and I didn't have much trouble with my first and the tiredness did go away after the first tri, but right now i'm just like ughhhh! Its only the beginning and its just going to progress even further.... :wacko:i'm feeling all the twinges, cramps and twangs going on, everything getting set up and its not the most comfortable thing :nope:

I hear you Oreo!! I swear you read my mind.

Luvmy- welcome (again!) :) Can I ask, when did you get your 3+? I just took a test yesterday and still said 2-3. I am also due July 12!

I got it yesterday with smu & very concentrated pee. Have you popped it open & looked at the lines? Here are mine. Bottom is 1-2, 2-3, 2-3, & 3+ on top.
View attachment 820047

When are you testing again? Good luck!

I never even thought to pop the digi tests open to look at them! I don't have them anymore, tossed then after getting the results. I don't have any tests left and thinking about waiting til the wknd to buy more. My husband is going to think I'm crazy if I buy more tests!

I'm waiting till I absolutely have to tell my daughter. I know she's going to be so excited but she's also really impatient and having to wait another 8 months would kill her.

Morning ladies! Feeling so rubbish today and can't stop itching it's driving me insane! So I'm off to the docs at 11am to see if he can suggest anything, morning sickness seems to have crept in worse than ever this morning too :(

Hi can I join? I'm cautiously expecting july 24th for now.

I have a history of miscarrying at 6/7 weeks but I don't want to prevent that from letting me join in. I'm adament this ones not leaving me before july even if it means sewing myself up!!

Welcome to everyone!

So I made a ticker, it's in my signature and it's pretty plain (let me know if we should add more) or if you all want anything different. It links to our thread too. It just might take me a day or two to get around to it. Let me know.:flower:

Still feeling yucky. I have another u/s tomorrow morning to check on baby's heartbeat, feeling a bit anxious as I wait it out. Luckily I have a very busy day ahead of me so hopefully today goes by quick.

Lucy1- welcome!

Mimomma- that ticker looks good :)

Not long got back from the doctor, I've got blood tests next week and been signed off for a week, the doctor is suspecting obstetric cholestasis, so took my sick note into work and my manager just says to me thanks for leaving me in the sh*t :( and expecting a meeting when you come back, so I know I'm gunna get a disciplinary for being I'll :( just had enough already..I hate my manager!

welcome lucy - sorry to hear about your losses. Really hoping you get to stay here with us!!

Welcome Lucy1! You're added to the list! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

Sportysgirl Welcome! Let me know your due date and I'll add you to the list :)

Congrats LuvallmyH! You've been added :)

Sammynashley your manager sounds like a jerk! Hate when bosses make your life hellish!

mimomma nice job on the ticker! I like that it links to the thread too. That's neat! Our due dates are filling up so fast! Then it'll be easy to direct everyone here :)

I like July Song Birds too. Has a nice ring to it ;)

I've been so busy last couple of days! Crazy. So if I missed adding anyone please let me know! After work today I will go back and double check. No run club tonight and the boys are going to their dads so I have a little down time finally!

My symptoms are still mostly non existent. Little bit of constipation and some "morning" sickness in the evening. That's actually getting worse though - ewww. So maybe I'll be symptomatic soon haha

Hi all, just trying to catch up with what everyone is up to and how you're all feeling!

Well, I've been feeling pretty horrendous-caught a horrible sickness bug which has totally wiped me out! Fingers crossed it goes soon and I just go back to the 'normal' horrible nausea!!

Good you're a all not suffering too badly, it really is so draining isn't it! Don't know about you guys but I'm wishing it to be January right now!!

Just got my hcg results from yesterday, 9601!! Going in again tomorrow afternoon for a repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->