July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm debating on having a private scan around 8/9 weeks, just need to convince the hubby!

I'm debating on having a private scan around 8/9 weeks, just need to convince the hubby!

I've went ahead and booked mine anyway! Sunday 21st December at 10am :thumb up: Should be just over 9 weeks

Lozzy21- I've got one booked for the 22nd I'll only be 7+2 but I just need to make sure everything's ok to put mine and hubby's minds at ease.

Ajarvis I know how you feel ! I thought I got lucky but MS hit me like a brick wall last night. Well we enjoyed while we could lol.

Such a crazy day yesterday! I put together a new ticker in my signature based off some feedback that I read. Let me know what you like/don't like (I will not be offended). I may not get to it today as it's my baby's 1st birthday! It goes by too fast. :cry:

Still struggling with nausea and exhaustion, but can't sleep past 4 am. I have my follow up ultrasound this morning and am hoping for some good news.

LuvallmyH, I'm just coming off a chemical with no af in between. It is pretty hard to relax. :hugs: We also have a big family which helps keep my mind off this pregnancy.

Last night and this morning (tmi) I had diarrhoea and lots of wind. Was dreading work today but u actually feel normal in here hah no symptoms at all . Weird

Lozzy21- I've got one booked for the 22nd I'll only be 7+2 but I just need to make sure everything's ok to put mine and hubby's minds at ease.

I'm the same . Thinking of booking for just after 7 weeks . I don't feel comfortable telling anyone until I know baby is where it should be hah . Will we see much at 7 weeks ? Xx

Hi can I join? I'm cautiously expecting july 24th for now.

I have a history of miscarrying at 6/7 weeks but I don't want to prevent that from letting me join in. I'm adament this ones not leaving me before july even if it means sewing myself up!!

Yay hi again Lucy!! ;) PMA all the way!!

Welcome Lucy, I understand how you feel, I have had four miscarriages and am just taking things a day at a time.

ajarvis my due date is 22nd July.

Rach great hcg!

How much folic acid is everyone taking? I have just been reading an article which says once you are pregnant you should take 600mcg but not heard that before?

Sportysgirl! You are here too, I didn't realise! Fabulous news congrats on the new (and sticky) pregnancy!

Who is pregnant after a loss? I'm full of anxiety and worry. Added to the fact that because I already have a big family, and I'm old:winkwink:, I feel like it's too good to be true. I'm trying very hard to just accept that whatever is meant to be will be. It's just difficult. It doesn't help that morning sickness has not kicked in. Aside from being exhausted, and a few other symptoms I feel pretty normal.
Not to be a downer of course. I just thought some of you could relate.

And luvallmy, I thought you must be in the July group as well! And you are! Yay!

Yes plenty of experince with miscarriage here, as you know lol.

This is my 12th pregnancy (I have two children) I refuse to mope though, I just take each day as it comes and hope for the best :flower: I'm getting on a bit also :haha: 38 after xmas!!!

Thanks Dan-o, I see we have the same due date! Congratulations to you too! :happydance:

I'm the same . Thinking of booking for just after 7 weeks . I don't feel comfortable telling anyone until I know baby is where it should be hah . Will we see much at 7 weeks ? Xx

I remember seeing DS when I had a scan around then, just rummaged through my draws and found my early scans I had with DS & DD the top one was done at 7w6d and the bottom was DD at 6w0d. So Yeah we should see beanie :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
The ticker is very cute.

All these early scans make me want one!

Mimomma that ticker is fabulous :)

BeautifulRose now it's all about enjoying the parts of the day that are sickness free ;) For me that's the morning lol.

Debating going to the brother-inlaws tonight for hockey game. Can't decide yet. Since I should also go to the gym after work... decisions decisions.

Has anyone got a pet who is acting strangely since finding out they're pregnant? I've got a gorgeous 11 month old pomeranian puppy and she is all over me like a RASH at the minute! Me and OH have been joking that she knows because seriously she just wants to smother me with affection when she's usually a daddy's girl

So I feel really guilty. I've been trying to eat healthy and ensure little bean is getting everything they need. So...last night I was bad and had ice cream. Then today I start week 6. Little guy is trying to develop arms and legs...eyes...and I'm not being very supportive. Sigh.

Anyone have advice on how to stay on track?

Elizabeth - my impression is that you can treat yourself throughout your pregnancy, as long as you mostly give the nutrients your body and the baby need. Try to make good choices 80% of the time. Thats my take on it anyway. The baby is going to take from your reserves, so it will you that will suffer without the nutrients, not the baby.

I have a lab x springer spaniel and he's the same, he won't jump up at me anymore when he's normally like a hyper puppy.

Morning sickness has reared it's ugly head today. Feeling queasy just at the thought of food :( my stomach also feels a bit tender today a bit stretched.

Ms Elizabeth- I wouldn't worry too much about being naughty sometimes, your body craves things for a reason and usually because it lacking in something, as kozmikkitten said aslong ad you eat healthy 80% of the time you'll be fine and so will bean :)

i think, during first trimester, try to eat healthy but don't stress too much. if it sounds good and you can keep it down, some treats are good for your sanity! also, ice cream is dairy=calcium, no? if you are eating protein, carbs and veggies, then dessert is well earned and isn't going to sabotage the baby. or am i just too lax about this...?:shrug: bodies grow babies, and manage under way more severe conditions, so i'm sure you are doing amazing and your baby is taking what it needs, even from ice cream!:winkwink:

Oh, that is a cute ticker! Can we put it on the first page so it's easy to find and copy and paste?

Ms. Elizabeth, I hear yah. I've been trying to eat better as well as cut back on my caffeine, but I've still been having ice cream the last few nights.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with having ice cream or a bit of junk food now and then as long as you are also eating lots of healthy foods. Like you said, baby needs nourishment to grow, so as long as you are eating lots of healthy food (fruits, veggies, protein), then adding in something extra for you every now and then is not going to hurt.

What I do to try and make sure I'm eating enough healthy food is think about what colours of food I've eaten today. I try to eat as many different colours of fruits and vegetables throughout the day as I can. I'll have a yellow banana at breakfast, a nice green salad at lunch, a carrot later in the day, maybe a red apple. That way it makes me want to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies but also a good variety of them to get a good variety of nutrients.

I don't eat super healthy, but I am eating better than I was before I was pregnant, so I see that as a win. :thumbup:

I eat healthy otherwise....no fast food. But my weakness is chicken wings and a tiny soft serve vanilla cone. And your right...with this MS...anything I to settle the belly. Pita bread and wheat thins work for me. I just think...damn...been waiting 36 years for thus...here is my time to give him a healthy home...and I'm chowing down on ice cream. Lol

I have to be honest here...I haven't changed my eating habits much and don't intend to. I don't eat a ton of crap but I am not going to just eat salad 24/7. I have a bagel for breakfast and usually a sandwich or something for lunch and a good dinner. I had pizza the other night and mozzarella sticks a few days ago. I still eat chocolate and have ice cream once or twice a week. I'm making sure my baby gets what they need but I'm also not giving up what I want. I gave up caffeine and i have cut back on the junk, not that i ate much in the first place and im not eating the stuff that will HARM my baby but im not giving up the stuff i enjoy completely. I refuse to believe that a bowl of ice cream every couple days is going to hurt my little bean. Call me selfish but...I'm sorry, this may have come off as rude to the people who ARE watching what they eat, I have no qualms with that, this is just how I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->