July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

That's awesome Tonya! I am praying they continue to gain weight! :)

Good luck to you! You are doing amazing!

My OB's office never called about my GTT results so I checked online and my level as 95.. Is that borderline??

I am assuming they didn't call because I don't have GD?

No that's good 130 is cut off I was 126 and she had no concerns and said I passed, they didn't call me either!

My 32 week bump pic.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150508_082128_zpscph1dytl.jpg

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm not feeling too good lately, really getting fed up with travelling to hospitals and waiting around all the time, i have to take DD all the time too so she hates it.
Mostly I'm feeling hugely unsupported by my OH, he won't talk about that baby at all. I feel like i'm going through everything on my own.

Such a cute bump, Bubbles!!

Cdex you are really starting to pop! So cute. :)

Tonya that's great that they are over 3 lbs!! My cousin had premie twins at 32 weeks and they were in the low 2 lb range.

LIB I'm sorry you're feeling that way hun :hugs:

Lovely bumps ladies!

We've set up the Moses basket but that's about it, the Moses basket currently had a tenant already thanks to DD she's wrapped my big me to you bear up in a blanket and put it inside :) we'll leave the car seat indoors in it's box until baby comes home. I want to play with my pram but don't want to mark it or scratch it before it's actually being used or jinx myself.

Afm- I'm being very hormonal hubby keeps making these plans of a weekend, I think forgetting that I'm pregnant. Plus it's all around his family. It might sound horrible but I want a weekend just the four us not spending the next 4 weekends with his family. Our next weekend alone won't be the 6th June :( sorry for my rant but I'm grumpy!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm not feeling too good lately, really getting fed up with travelling to hospitals and waiting around all the time, i have to take DD all the time too so she hates it.
Mostly I'm feeling hugely unsupported by my OH, he won't talk about that baby at all. I feel like i'm going through everything on my own.

I am sorry about your OH. Do you know what is he behaving like that? I can understand if you feel fed up with going to the hospitals. Try to keep up!

My 32 week bump pic.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150508_082128_zpscph1dytl.jpg

Very cute bump! You look beautiful!

Lovely bumps ladies!

We've set up the Moses basket but that's about it, the Moses basket currently had a tenant already thanks to DD she's wrapped my big me to you bear up in a blanket and put it inside :) we'll leave the car seat indoors in it's box until baby comes home. I want to play with my pram but don't want to mark it or scratch it before it's actually being used or jinx myself.

Afm- I'm being very hormonal hubby keeps making these plans of a weekend, I think forgetting that I'm pregnant. Plus it's all around his family. It might sound horrible but I want a weekend just the four us not spending the next 4 weekends with his family. Our next weekend alone won't be the 6th June :( sorry for my rant but I'm grumpy!

I can totally understand you. It doesn't sound horrible. It sounds human and normal. You are one family and you have to spend the time together and not spending all the time with his family and being busy with things you don't feel up for it.

Thanks for understanding Khatif, hubby just makes me sound grumpy and that I have an issue with his family, which I don't. I just want to feel comfortable and not be on parade infront of his family. I hate wearing bras ATM and once I'm in that's it I take it off but I can hardly do that around his family I'm not small chested either. Just feel like screaming.

That's awesome Tonya! I am praying they continue to gain weight! :)

Good luck to you! You are doing amazing!

My OB's office never called about my GTT results so I checked online and my level as 95.. Is that borderline??

I am assuming they didn't call because I don't have GD?

No that's good 130 is cut off I was 126 and she had no concerns and said I passed, they didn't call me either!

oh ok good :) Ya kind of strange because they usually always call me with my lab results ? But oh well. :) No news is good news I guess.

I have had a headache for the last 24 hours or more and its driving me nuts. I have been drinking water and took some Tylenol but I think it is related to a knot I have in my neck/back. It's hard to focus at work like this :(

Got my first stretch marks on my belly. :( someone reassure me and tell me babes is worth it!

Livvy, I'm one of the "unlucky" ones that have a road map or stretch marks on my belly and they've faded so much and they are so worth the gorgeous baby you'll end up with in your arms. Try not to worry too much :hugs:

I have a map of stretch marks too - worth it :)

Lib, I'm sorry he is being that way :( Mine doesn't talk much about baby either, but he is being supportive of the pregnancy.

I had an appointment yesterday and they are unhappy with my blood pressure as usual. No increase in meds, but I'm to keep doing what I'm doing an monitor close at home. They also set up a growth ultrasound for me, which I had this morning. Puffin is big! Usually with bp issues, the risk is high for a small baby. Not for me. My son was 7 lbs, 15 ounces and born at 37 weeks! So looks like Puffin is on track to be about the same or bigger if born around then. They estimated 6 1/4 pounds right now! Of course with some give or take as it can be inaccurate, so we will see. But I'm wouldn't be surprised. I'm huge and my bump is very heavy! (I feel for you Tonya!!). But everything looks good. The tech had me close my eyes sometimes so I couldn't see gender.

33 weeks today! Can't believe it! My son made is arrival at 37 weeks 1 day (on his own!) so I might only have about 4 weeks left&#8230; Hopefully at least, especially with my bp being dumb.

I am just getting so excited for all of us to have our babies! I was part of a June group a few years ago and it was amazing having a new baby announcement almost daily! <3

Livvy, I just started getting stretch marks too not long ago myself. I have a feeling it will be worth it! :)

Happy 33 weeks, Medzi!!! Time is flying!

Yesterday I was in a lot of discomfort, I can't eat meals now because I feel like my belly is going to explode so I have to eat small amounts throughout day so far its helped today! This is my only week I don't have an appt for the next 2 months lol Getting our place cleaned up really good and I think I'm going to pack the diaper bag today :)

Congrats Medzi on being 33 weeks! wow!!

I still have a headache and its been a day and a half. I checked my bp and it was 110/68 - I think it might be related to a knot in my shoulder. Idk but it wont go away :(

I'm 33 weeks today! :happydance: 4 more weeks until term and then this little girl can come whenever she wants. :D I only have 8 more progesterone shots too. Yay!

I've been so uncomfortable lately. I barely sleep. If I eat a full meal I feel horrible! This morning I had a tiny bit of whole milk for the first time (I normally drink 2%) and had what seemed like Lactose Intolerance pains! :dohh: It wasn't fun. :nope:

I have one more appointment on the 29th with my Midwife in office, then she'll be coming to my house. :flower: Can't wait!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I am trying to catch up on everyone! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

AFM: I am having a horrible time sleeping. I wake up to pee like 3-4x a night and then it takes at least 45 mins to get into a comfortable position and fall back asleep. I had my GTT and passed with an 84, but they also checked my Hgb and it was low, so I am now on iron to correct the anemia. My energy level is diminished.... but I am hanging in there! I get to go back on Saturday to see him in 3D/4D and hope he cooperates this time!! Mommy just wants to see that sweet face!!

would anyone of you ladies due at the BEGINNING of July want to trade with ME who is due at the end?!!? :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like I can't get into the 30's weeks for the life of me :haha:

draggggggggggggggggging!

You're so close to being 30 weeks Holly!! Hang in there!

Thanks girls about the encouragement about the stretch marks. :hugs: I know it's such a little thing but it's still hard.

Does anyone in the US know if you are allowed to start short-term disability leave before you actually have the baby? I know it's 6 weeks long for normal births and 8 for c-sections (I think)... But I want to know if I can start in June or no.

Livvy I've been on short term disability since 29 weeks and I'm in Ohio. But your Dr had to approve it. It doesn't change the allowed time given for maternity leave. But my pay got cut to 60% until I give birth and then I'm at 100% pay for maternity leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->