July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My tummy certainly has some sensitive areas to it as well. I just got done telling my hubby that it feels like a really bad sunburn that you can't touch.

Yes same here! And the other day the baby kicked it so hard I almost cried! I think I remember my sister telling me that she had the same thing happen with her stomach when she was preggo too.

Hi everyone. Glad to see everyone doing well.

32 weeks today!! Not sure how that happened.

Had my consultant appointment yeaterday with a scan. The dietitian would prefer I eat more carbs but my blood sugars aren't cpntrolled if I do. Let's see how it goes.

Fibroid wasn't seen but baby's head was pushed right down into the cervix. Spine at the front, 55th centile abdominal so nothing to suggest a big baby yet.

They were unconcerned about hypertension but its creeping up a bit so it's monitoring twice a week for a bit. Fingers crossed nothing wrong.

Back to consultants in 4 weeks, diabetic nurse in a few weeks I think.

Hope everyone has a good week and it's so close now!!

Exciting... Not long until we will start seeing some babies born!!

I can't believe I'm almost 33 weeks I'm ready to be done too. I have heartburn that makes me nauseous, I'm starting to swell, my pelvis hurts and I feel like I was kicked in the vagina, and I'm pretty sure I have PEP ( or PUPPPS, same thing). I started getting a couple stretch marks right under my belly button, and then they started to itch uncontrollably and now they're covered in red bumps and sometimes so itchy I want to rip my skin off. And of course this doesn't go away until after delivery. So lots of lotion and ice seems to help. Bleck.

On a good note, I have about 50 days to go, ahhhh.

Does anyone have a sensitive area on the baby bump? I have too areas kind of upper abdomen on both sides that if I press on it, it hurts!

And oh man - little one has his feet up in my diaphragm! weird feeling - I can feel him kickin his little feet :)

Yes!! I get this every time from about now! If I carry something (like a box or something pointy) and it pokes into my belly it absolutely kills!! It's mainly one one side just below my ribs, but if baby is hanging out the other way, it hurts both sides. Goes away completely afterwards last 2 times, presuming it's tortured ab muscles lol :flower:

Sorry you ladies are suffering :( I didn't enjoy 3rd tri that much with ds2. This time I'm fine and time is almost going too fast, amazing how each pregnancy experience is so different! :hugs:

Dan-o -- are those maternity shorts or are you still in normal shorts?? If they are normal shorts I am so jealous! All my jean shorts are now too small. :( super cute bump by the way! :flower:

My normal ones, but they were a bit big pre pregnancy and do have a hairband on the button to stop them digging in when I sit down! ;)

When's everyone setting up like there car seat/stroller/babies first bed ( were doing packnplay bassinet by our bed for first few months). I was thinking 34 wks which is 5 weeks early for me but I don't know if that's too early?

31 weeks today! Hard to believe some of us are reaching 33 weeks soon! Wow!

Dan-o, I don't even open my drawer of regular pants. They laugh at me when I look at them. :haha: I hope I'll eventually fit them again. I don't think the hairband trick would even work for me right now!

Babyv we will set up our stuff after the shower, which is on May 30th. I'll be 33.5 weeks then. I don't think it's too early. Do it when you're ready. :)

AFM, ready to be done too. Yesterday I was depressed and restless all day. I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything, and I cried on and off. :/ I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy and to meet our little one! And I'm tired of feeling like I'm going to pop after I eat! And peeing all the time. And tailbone pain. And not getting to eat sushi. And the list goes on! I do like being pregnant though, just not right now! I feel like I've been pregnant for ages!

I've had the crib up since 24 weeks but I still haven't done the car seat installation yet. The stroller has been put together since I got it but it just sits in my bedroom corner.

I would leave your car seats until term (37 weeks) as some car insurances are funny about a car seat if you're in an accident before that.

When's everyone setting up like there car seat/stroller/babies first bed ( were doing packnplay bassinet by our bed for first few months). I was thinking 34 wks which is 5 weeks early for me but I don't know if that's too early?

The crib is already at its place. The car seat is staying at the house until we actually go to the hospital. I see no point to put it into the care before we are going to use it :).
The stroller is upstairs still packed, I hope to bring it down somewhere next week.

I am sorry ladies you suffer soo much. It is not easy for me neither but I am still okish. I hardly can sleep lately and the heartburn is getting very annoying. My biggest problem is taking my son to school and pick him up. I cannot see myself walking that much for 11 more weeks :S

I totally agree with all of you, I am done too, I don't know how people carry twins to full term! I think some of my problem is that being in the hospital has made me lazy and out of shape, taking a shower and applying lotion is hard work for me!

We are not preparing anything, I will have time to prepare when the girls are in the NICU.
With my son (my first) I wanted to be prepared so I think I had everything ready at about 36 weeks. As for the car seat, we put in the base, but not the carrier.

I have 11 more days....

I totally agree with all of you, I am done too, I don't know how people carry twins to full term! I think some of my problem is that being in the hospital has made me lazy and out of shape, taking a shower and applying lotion is hard work for me!

We are not preparing anything, I will have time to prepare when the girls are in the NICU.
With my son (my first) I wanted to be prepared so I think I had everything ready at about 36 weeks. As for the car seat, we put in the base, but not the carrier.

I have 11 more days....

YOu have handle this so amazingly Tonya, and here you are the home stretch. Wont be long now and you will long for lazy hospital days LOL. Just kidding...all you hard work and sacrifice will pay off, and you will have two little beauties to fill your life with joy.

Wow Tonya only 11 more days. That's so crazy! I bet you'll be glad to be out of the hospital though!

Here's the 31 week bump. I feel huge!

Attachments

• photo (25).jpg
    photo (25).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10

I have 11 more days....

11 days. That is crazy. I cannot imagine how heavy is carrying twins But you are doing great.

Thank you all!
Yesterday they estimated that Baby A weighs 3lbs 10oz, and Baby B was 3lbs 15oz, so combined I have over 7lbs of baby!
Good thing I make big babies, since they are coming so early.

That's great, Tonya! And their weight will only go up in 11 days' time. Woot! :happydance:

That's awesome Tonya! I am praying they continue to gain weight! :)

Good luck to you! You are doing amazing!

My OB's office never called about my GTT results so I checked online and my level as 95.. Is that borderline??

I am assuming they didn't call because I don't have GD?

tonya that is so crazy i cant wait to see your bundles :) so so exciting, hope the hospital stay has been okay xx

i am so excited, handed in my Maternity leave stuff today to my manager, it felt so nice since its been really brutal at work lately- i deal with customer complaints all day, every day, i hate my job title - Customer relations coordinator (i am the coordinator of crapp!) i leave for my 10 day vacation on June 15th, then start mat leave june 29th which is early but i dont want my employment insurance getting messed up if baby comes early, better safe then sorry, and i want to spend time just me, DD, and hubby

planning my baby shower with my mom, mom in law and its really coming together, very exciting, its coming up on May 31st :)

hope all you ladies are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->