July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

would anyone of you ladies due at the BEGINNING of July want to trade with ME who is due at the end?!!? :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like I can't get into the 30's weeks for the life of me :haha:

draggggggggggggggggging!

I am totally there with you! I feel time is not moving and I will never reach 30 weeks or 36 weeks, both feels like a distance in time I never can get done.

How is your baby moving btw?
Mine is still the same more or less. I still feel her much less than others and I have days (today is one of them) when I start to panic a bit. I am so fed up with this anterior placenta, I want to feel my baby moving more and stronger :(

Khatif anterior placentas are no fun... I have one too but now I feel so much movement and my tummy moves all time time with the pushes and pokes. Puffin in measuring big though so I'm sure than helps. I remember with my son (also had an anterior placenta with him) I had to be diligent about doing kick counts bc it was hard to feel him. I feel this one so much now I haven't had to focus on counting. I bet in a few more weeks you'll feel lots! <3

would anyone of you ladies due at the BEGINNING of July want to trade with ME who is due at the end?!!? :rofl: :rofl:

draggggggggggggggggging!

I am totally there with you! I feel time is not moving and I will never reach 30 weeks or 36 weeks, both feels like a distance in time I never can get done.

How is your baby moving btw?
Mine is still the same more or less. I still feel her much less than others and I have days (today is one of them) when I start to panic a bit. I am so fed up with this anterior placenta, I want to feel my baby moving more and stronger :(

Baby is still soooo quiet. I can go an entire day with barely feeling a thing! I for sure have my moments when I start to worry! This kid better sleep through the night from birth :rofl: when I had my ultrasound about two weeks ago... Baby seemed to move well enough :shrug: and I sort of felt some of it BUT overall, not enough for my liking!

Livvy, in my last pregnancy, my doc said he could write me out as early as 38 weeks but it would pull from my overall maternity leave and take away what you have once baby comes which SUCKS.

I will have to ask at my next doctor's appointment then. I'm sorta up in the air about work at the moment, we don't know if I'll go back right away or take a long break. I'm also in the middle of changing floors, I'm *probably* changing jobs completely at 35 weeks which is just nuts and will probably be stressful. Ugh. Everything is so crazy. I wish American mommies got more maternity leave. :/

Gosh I feel for you ladies having to work and feeling the strain. I would have hated working last time, 3rd tri was hard with that pregnancy!
I'm lucky as I'm a SAHM now with a small home based sideline which gives us shopping money. :flower:

Had my Heath visitor 'home visit' today, must say she was actually lovely, makes a change!

It's been raining here so bad today, had to run all my errands in the car! :wacko:

I had an ant placenta with Vincent, definitely felt him a LOT less, I went in a few times for monitoring, as it was such a worry!

Sorry some of you have stretchies, they suck, although they do dull down a lot. I've never had any while pregnant, but got a few on the front of my belly 2 weeks after delivering my first baby! I thought I'd got away with it at first. No one ever told me you can get them AFTER as well!! :haha:

draggggggggggggggggging!

Hahah I totally can compare!! I am due July 31st! But my C-section is scheduled the 24th. So At least you are ahead of me! I am only 28 weeks 6 days!!

I am planning on working all the way up until the day before my C-section:nope:

Not what I want to do but my job is a desk job and pretty stress-free, so I cant complain there- Plus we could use the money!

1 week until Hawaii! I cannot wait!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Maternity leave sounds quite complicated across the pond and I can't believe how different it is over here. I've been very lucky as I've been on leave since 26 weeks when they wanted to deliver little man. I've taken all my annual holiday which was 7 weeks and I'll start maternity leave officially next week on the 19th.

It was a lot sooner than I wanted but my managers didn't want me having complications that could be made worse by working so they chose to push me on leave :( and I've still got 50days left til the latest potential section date.

I'm sorry Sammy :( That's tough

I forgot to mention that I was in the bath the other night and started leaking colostrum! That makes me happy!! Does that mean I will be able to at least produce some milk??

Had a pretty big scare at the OB today. My fundal height was measuring 25.5cm rather than 29 cm or close too, so they sent me off for a quick scan to make sure the little guy was ok and growing properly. There was good news and bad news with the scan. The good news is that little man is actually measuring a few days ahead and weighs in at 3.5 pounds already. He's right on track to be an 8 pound baby. The bad news is that he has found himself jammed into a pretty tight spot and is laying transverse still. They said the position he is in is going to make it difficult for him to flip head down.

I also spoke with the anesthesiologist who confirmed what I already knew. I will not be able to get an epidural contrary to what the other OB thought. Because of the location of my spina bifida and the fracture on my back they can not safely go in and effectively numb the right areas....that alone is risky but the bleeding disorder that I have makes an epidural way too dangerous and "no doctor would ever take that risk". So in the event I do need a c-section (which might be very likely if little man doesn't flip in the next week or so) I will have to go under general anesthesia and miss out on the birth.

Jrepp, glad baby is ok, but sorry to hear about the epidural problem. :( I really hope you don't have to have a c-section and go under. Hoping that baby finds his way to head down!

:hugs: jrepp - glad baby is measuring a good size but sorry about the position & pain relief options. I'm in a similar boat - but I won't know until the day whether an epidural/spinal is ok so I'm effectively ruling it out & trying to prepare for natural birth or general anaesthetic. Have you done any research on helping baby to turn? Spinning babies website is supposed to be good, although I haven't used any of their techniques personally. I'm going to a birth class & they recommended "rebozo" (sp?) as a good turning technique - again I haven't used it myself but our instructor said she knew lots of ladies who had success with it. Hope your little man gets unstuck & manages to turn for you. Fx'd :flower:

Aww Jrepp I hope he turns!

Anyone else been SUPER emotional lately? Hubby and I have been arguing every day and I've been crying EVERY day! This is not normal. I think I'm extra hormonal and moody. :(

Has anyone else had a mild headache ALL day this late in the pregnancy? I've had one since I woke up and it's driving me nuts. It's not too bad, but it's annoying. I had similar headaches early on in this pregnancy...

Livvy, a couple of days ago, I just couldn't do anything. I was sad and annoyed and just blah all around. I cried on and off and just bitched and complained about various things (mainly my mom). I got in bed around 9 because I couldn't feel better. Then the next day, I was totally fine. Happy, even. Feeling ok today though.

I hope you feel better soon. Arguing is never fun. :(

Has anyone else had a mild headache ALL day this late in the pregnancy? I've had one since I woke up and it's driving me nuts. It's not too bad, but it's annoying. I had similar headaches early on in this pregnancy...

I had a headache that lasted about 2 full days - It might be tension related or a knot in your neck or back or shoulders? Feel around and massage those areas to see if there are sore spots and have your hubby rub your back really good. Mine finally went away today - I did check my B/P just in case and it was normal. I have a huge lump on my trapezius muscle though- I think because I sleep tense and normally sleep on my left side :-/

Had a pretty big scare at the OB today. My fundal height was measuring 25.5cm rather than 29 cm or close too, so they sent me off for a quick scan to make sure the little guy was ok and growing properly. There was good news and bad news with the scan. The good news is that little man is actually measuring a few days ahead and weighs in at 3.5 pounds already. He's right on track to be an 8 pound baby. The bad news is that he has found himself jammed into a pretty tight spot and is laying transverse still. They said the position he is in is going to make it difficult for him to flip head down.

I also spoke with the anesthesiologist who confirmed what I already knew. I will not be able to get an epidural contrary to what the other OB thought. Because of the location of my spina bifida and the fracture on my back they can not safely go in and effectively numb the right areas....that alone is risky but the bleeding disorder that I have makes an epidural way too dangerous and "no doctor would ever take that risk". So in the event I do need a c-section (which might be very likely if little man doesn't flip in the next week or so) I will have to go under general anesthesia and miss out on the birth.

Wow Jrepp - That is pretty crazy :( I am glad baby is on track and looks healthy! I am so sorry that he is stuck and hopefully he will flip around , are they going to try to turn him as it gets closer to your due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->