July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome chilli and k4th!

How's everyone feeling?

My morning sickness has really hit me the last 2 days, and having food aversions with every bit of food in my house :( I got my letter for the hospital this morning giving me my 12week scan.. It's not until the 29th December. Feels like a life time away!

Hi girls, I've not been in here for over a week so congrats to all those that joined us since then.

I couldn't bare to come in and give bad news, as last Friday I had an appointment with my professor (had sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth concurrently) and they scanned as wanted to up my fragmin to 160mg a day (from 40) but it needed to be in the right place for that to happen. My professor said that there was no hope, the sac was awful etc (I was 4+5/6). Any way I went for another scan yesterday to completely rule out ectopic and there (at 5+5/6) was a perfectly round, symmetrical gestation sac, yolk sac and fetal pole. Every thing was perfect for gestation. No hb but didn't see one with my stillbirth until almost seven weeks) but that's fine.

Hi girls, I've not been in here for over a week so congrats to all those that joined us since then.

I couldn't bare to come in and give bad news, as last Friday I had an appointment with my professor (had sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth concurrently) and they scanned as wanted to up my fragmin to 160mg a day (from 40) but it needed to be in the right place for that to happen. My professor said that there was no hope, the sac was awful etc (I was 4+5/6). Any way I went for another scan yesterday to completely rule out ectopic and there (at 5+5/6) was a perfectly round, symmetrical gestation sac, yolk sac and fetal pole. Every thing was perfect for gestation. No hb but didn't see one with my stillbirth until almost seven weeks) but that's fine.

wow i'm so sorry you had to go through the beggining thinking something was wrong!! i know for me at 5/6 weeks with my daughter thats all i saw! this time i wont be going for a scan until 8 weeks though so hopefully i can see more :) xx

Welcome Chilli and k4th! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Tasha glad you got a good scan! Awesome news! Hope your next one is even better!

Cooking up an elk roast for the family today! So excited lol. Except mom's getting mead and I can't have any :(

Ha. Need to get a run in at some point today as well. Otherwise great start to the weekend!

Tasha glad you got a good scan! Awesome news! Hope your next one is even better!

Cooking up an elk roast for the family today! So excited lol. Except mom's getting mead and I can't have any :(

Ha. Need to get a run in at some point today as well. Otherwise great start to the weekend!

i just realized you're in Calgary! thats so awesome, i'm in Ottawa not so great but i've always wanted to move to Calgary. I grew up on a farm and my mom and i always dreamed of leaving and going there. She went for 10 days horseback riding through the mountains there, she said it was beautiful

Welcome to all the new ladies & congratulations on your BFPs!

Tasha, so glad you got positive news in your second scan. That must have been awful having to wait all that time thinking something was wrong.

AFM, I had brown spotting on and off for the last 3 days, with the first day being the heaviest. It finally stopped for now but I am so scared it's going to come back again. I never called the doctor cause I was out of town and I kept reading that spotting was normal as long as it wasn't red. I have my first scan on Monday at 7 wks so I'm just praying everything looks good and I get to see my little beans heartbeat!

Hi tasha - really pleased your second scan looks so much better. So sorry to read about your losses. Hope this is one sticky bean!!

Joyofmylife - glad your spotting has stopped. You're right, brown spotting should be nothing to worry about - but I'm sure that doesn't stop the worrying!! Good to know you don't have to wait long for a scan. Hope it all goes perfectly!!

:hi: Can I join!?! I got my bfp yesterday! Due 7/27 :thumbup:

I have 2 sons and a baby girl already! :)

well i took my last Preg test haha i know i'm crazy, it was a Wondfo and my test and control line were the same :) apparently its hard to get that on the cheap test but oh my gosh it was beautiful!

countdown is on for first scan in early december!

Hi hollyw79 - I just joined today after a bfp on thurs - our dates are really close. I'm due on the 25th July. H&h 9 mths & congratulations!!!

Heaveneats - I wish I had some tests left. Can't bring myself to buy them now - seems like a waste of money. I have loads of opks though so I'm wondering about taming my inner poas addict with one of those lol!!

Wow this sickness really hit me :( I haven't even been able to keep water down today :,( this is exactly how it was with my daughter but it started at 5 weeks I thought since I made it to 7 weeks with no nausea at all I was gonna get lucky this go round. Guess this baby is just a prankster lol

Hi hollyw79 - I just joined today after a bfp on thurs - our dates are really close. I'm due on the 25th July. H&h 9 mths & congratulations!!!

Heaveneats - I wish I had some tests left. Can't bring myself to buy them now - seems like a waste of money. I have loads of opks though so I'm wondering about taming my inner poas addict with one of those lol!!

Congrats!! :yipee: I still can't believe it!

Hello all, thanks for the lovely welcome. Today I took dd to see a film which was lovely but I feel so nauseas, not least of all because I have her half eaten sandwiches under my nose and I'm too exhausted to move them :O

i just realized you're in Calgary! thats so awesome, i'm in Ottawa not so great but i've always wanted to move to Calgary. I grew up on a farm and my mom and i always dreamed of leaving and going there. She went for 10 days horseback riding through the mountains there, she said it was beautiful

Born and raised! I did live in Ontario for a while and it's OK. But I'll never leave Calgary again. Mountains 45 min away is awesome and I absolutely love the prairies!

Welcome Holly!! Congratulations :D Happy and Healthy 9 Months to you!!

Born and raised! I did live in Ontario for a while and it's OK. But I'll never leave Calgary again. Mountains 45 min away is awesome and I absolutely love the prairies!
I grew up right near the border to Montreal. Been there a bunch if times. It's nice. I think Ottawa would be right near where I spent my summers too. I was so far north! Lol

It's my daughters birthday tomorrow so iv had her party and family here all day, I'm having to smile and play hostess when all I want to do is hibenate and go to bed!

Hi!! Due July 11th :)!! I've been trying since my son was 18 months and he is about to be five! So excited for July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->