July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My insurance changed recently and won't cover them so I've been paying out of pocket but $200 a week is just too much on my budget so my Dr said it would be ok to stop now

Oh! My insurance wouldn't cover it either, that's why I went with the natural progesterone. It's still $200.00 for 4 vials, but I've only had to pay that twice, so it wasn't too bad. The P17 was quoted around $700.00 per vial! Insane. :nope:

Does anyone else feel like they've been kicked in the vag? I think the baby is dropping cause I've been sooo sore down there for the past 2 days.

Does anyone else feel like they've been kicked in the vag? I think the baby is dropping cause I've been sooo sore down there for the past 2 days.

yes me! midwife said she still cant tell if he's breech beacuse he is so far down, i can certainly feel it!

I got my GTT results and i passed first try :thumbup: thank god because i cannot drink the orange stuff again. I also have one more ultrasound to see position of babay at 35 weeks, i'm happy i get to see him one more time :) 3 more weeks after this week of work, so happy it could not come faster!

Joy- I get that feeling when I'm to active or sometimes after sex it last a day my guys head down but he definitely hasn't dropped maybe its his head hitting in there from the activity? I'm not sure!

Went to the doctor today and baby was head down, but now he is not! The little stinker turned on me and I knew it! I felt a lot of pressure and pain on Monday and just knew he had turned! I am measuring 31 weeks and this was me last week :) Ignore the potty! I wore it to a job interview! DO you think they could tell there is a baby in there?? OR just 8 months of bloat :haha::rofl:

Attachments

• 11216041_10103173136905275_410552383_n.jpg
    11216041_10103173136905275_410552383_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
Everyones bumps are so lovely, can't believe how quickly time has passed! Not long until July now.

I will be starting steroids in 4 weeks time to try and boost my platelets and if that fails I'll be looking at a transfusion at the time of labor :thumbup:

Looking forward to our maternity shoot at 35weeks and my up-coming baby shower(6th June) :happydance:

30 week bump pic

Attachments

• 11011112_10204348431926658_4419862547990594910_n.jpg
    11011112_10204348431926658_4419862547990594910_n.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
Now I'm paranoid. I'm wishing the Dr never told me about my shortened (thinning) cervix. Baby boy has been so active today, I'm afraid he's wiggling out. I used to enjoy his dancing..now every low movement makes me nervous. Im doing all I can to keep my feet up and his head off/out of my cervix. Work with me little guy. Sigh....

Now I'm paranoid. I'm wishing the Dr never told me about my shortened (thinning) cervix. Baby boy has been so active today, I'm afraid he's wiggling out. I used to enjoy his dancing..now every low movement makes me nervous. Im doing all I can to keep my feet up and his head off/out of my cervix. Work with me little guy. Sigh....

I wouldn't worry too much! It's normal for it to shorten. :hugs:

Thx Srrme....I know this is a cake walk compared to the obstacles other ladies have to deal with. Just wasn't expecting this info to be sprung on me when I feel great with no symptoms. Especially when they tell me only 1.4cm is keeping him in. Lol

So wish I knew what I was at before! When I started this journey...I remember the technician commenting on how long it was....now he's squished it! So, hoping it's normal....guess in my fantasy world...just wished it wasn't such a low measurement. I don't mind the pelvic rest....just paranoid and over thinking this!

Thx Srrme....I know this is a cake walk compared to the obstacles other ladies have to deal with. Just wasn't expecting this info to be sprung on me when I feel great with no symptoms. Especially when they tell me only 1.4cm is keeping him in. Lol

So wish I knew what I was at before! When I started this journey...I remember the technician commenting on how long it was....now he's squished it! So, hoping it's normal....guess in my fantasy world...just wished it wasn't such a low measurement. I don't mind the pelvic rest....just paranoid and over thinking this!

I remember mine going from 3 something to 2 something cm in 2 weeks and freaking out over it, but my baby stayed in until 38.5 weeks! Did they do a vaginal ultrasound when they checked it?

Just rest as much as possible! :hugs:

Yeah...that's how the measured because he's been head down hiding in it...for weeks now. I'll stay positive best I can....1.4 just doesn't seem like much to leave wiggle room to thin anymore

I've been having some really frequent Braxton Hicks tonight. No pain or discharge or anything, just lots of tightenings. Baby is still moving so that's good. And it doesn't matter if I'm up moving or not, I'm still having them. :/ Dehydrated maybe? I did have my first taste of caffeine today since 5 weeks (had to have some sweet tea at lunch!), maybe that has something to do with it?

Any thoughts? I'm not really overly worried, just haven't had them happen this frequently before.

I'm having tons of them too Bubbles... :/

Also feel like I've been kicked in the vag. And having tons of pain right below my butt..or like halfway down it. It is weird.

I reckon my cervix gets very short in this final stretch, also baby's position probably makes a difference :) Will have a look at my scan next week and compare notes. Wouldn't be too worried if it was short at this stage myself :flower:

The pressure is unpleasant for sure, it could well be varicose veins/piles. That's what's causing it for me, lovely lol!!

I get loads of BH's but going by previous babies they don't mean anything until they hurt and come frequently!

Need to read back now, missed lots I bet x

I have the "kicked in the vag" feeling too. I've had it since I hit third tri at 27 weeks. Apparently it's caused by extra blood flow and pressure from the baby. A couple times it's been so bad I had to have DH help me off the couch.

Thanks dan-o. I figure if the test says I'm not going into labor the next two weeks...then I need to spend that time getting ready....just in case.

OMG @ 34w for some of you already, how did that happen? Lol
My feet barely touch the ground at the minute, maybe that's why is whizzing by!

30 week appointment today and Bub is head down. Was very suprised because the movements have felt like random chaos to me, but my doc explained what the various bumps and pushes are, and I can kind of pick what's going on now. Definitely found a foot earlier. I even thought I could feel individual toes - is that likely, or am I just getting carried away with my new found 'expertise'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->