July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Glad I'm not alone, Medzi and dan-o. It was really weird, but they finally seemed to have calmed this morning. I had them throughout a lot of the night though. At least I could sleep through the majority of them (even though I still slept crappy, completely unrelated to the BH).

Also, last night I was feeling baby very down low, so I'm hoping that means she's head down!

To all you 34 week ladies, happy 34 weeks!!!

Ms elizabeth: I had a roommate here that had a very short cervix with twins, it was less then 1, they released her at 28 weeks saying the babies were big enough to not to just slip out! She would still labour and had enough time to get to the hospital.

Bubbles: I've been having tons of Braxton hicks, my nurse has said as long as they are not accompanied by bleeding/discharge/leaking or a lot of pain, they are fine.

My C-section date got moved up a day which makes it TOMORROW!!!!
It's booked for 12pm.

Exciting Tonya! The first babies of our thread - I'm excited!! Good luck, I hope all goes perfectly!

Good to know, Tonya, thanks for the info. And good luck tomorrow!!! How exciting! :D

Thanks tonya....helpful knowing this is "normal" in a way!

Good luck tomorrow and we will be thinking of you!

Tonya so exiting! I can't believe this first babies of our group are going to be born . This makes me so excited and antsy for July! !! Wish I wasn't one of the last ones but so excited to see babies!!! Good luck tomorrow : )

I also can't believe we gave babies at 34 weeks!?!? Where did the time go!

I had my 30 week appointment today. Bubs is doing great measuring 31, heart rate 150 and maybe head down, she wasn't quite sure.

A ton of braxton hicks over here too! I find especially after a day of work. It's almost like my body relax after a day of work by contracting lol

10 more weeks to go!! Crazyiness

I thought it had been really quiet on this thread.... Turns out my fat thumbs hit "unsubscribe" on my phone :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Amazing that some are 34 weeks already... :wacko: Can't wait to start seeing baby pics!!

Tonya - good luck for tomorrow!!! Hope it all goes smoothly :)

My baby is currently head down - all my kicks are in my ribs - I'm stupidly hoping this might mean he/she might arrive early?? So I'm probably heading for a 2 week overdue baby!! :rofl: Just so ready to meet this bubba now :)

Omg tonya, so excited!!! :wohoo: hope all goes smoothly, looking forward to your update xxx

K4th, I do that sometimes, too annoying :haha:

Mine also head down, although he did try (unsuccessfully) to get back to transverse on Monday, was very very uncomfortable for a few hours! He's now settled into back to the left, bum resting on my ribcage and feet over my hip on my right.. suits me if he stays like that now, although I get some odd shapes when he wriggles :haha:

Probably wayyy TMI but I'm just gonna throw it out there... has anyone got pregnancy related piles?
I have the bum grape from hell, came up on Sunday and has been up and down since. Thank goodness it's only one! Double school run on foot was uncomfortable to say the least today!!!
I made the realisation today that pregnant ladies don't waddle because of the the baby, it's the sore pooter :shock: :haha:

Sorry I've been absent, had a tough time recently.

Dan-o I do and they hurt so much :(

Tonya- So excited! post pictures as soon as you are able to! :) Praying for healthy , safe delivery!

I have been having the pressure down below also and its the varicose veins on my vulva and legs. It hurts! Try and rest and take it easy ladies!

Ultrasound tomorrow morning at 8:15am! So excited to see baby Hudson - And praying my placenta has moved up!

I slept terrible last night and my low/center back is killing me today :(

2 days until we leave to Hawaii! I am overly ready for this vacation! :)

Anyone have plans for Memorial Day?

I hope you're ok baby dreams :hugs:

When is Memorial Day? ;) We don't have it here. I'm excited for your Hawaiian vacation Babygirl! Ah, I love Hawaii. Actually, speaking of Hawaii - when I gave birth to my son, I had my iPod on and was listening to Hawaiian music the entire time. It totally just took me there and helped me relax so much! I'm planning on using the same playlist this time!

Puffin is head down too and has been for a long time.. I always feel this round, hard little bum pushing out at the top of my bump <3

Oh sorry Medzi ! - it is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces.

Happy 34 weeks btw! That's so crazy you are that far along already! a full month ahead of me :)

i need someone to re assure me on here that i should take a sick day tomorrow, i have 4 left that i cant accumulate while on mat leave, and will lose them at the end of the year, hubby has been pushing me to take them but i feel bad doing so, except today my hips have been killing me and i know tomorrow will be worse, i'm fighting it because i know i'm not contagiously sick:haha:

Tonya, best of luck tomorrow! We will all be thinking of you. Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little girls!

Babygirl, I hope your appt goes well tomorrow and your placenta has moved up. Have a GREAT time in Hawaii (did I mention I'm jealous :winkwink::haha: lol)!

Heaven, take your sick day! You are very preggo right now and totally deserve to rest, especially if your hips are hurting. This has been the one time in my career that I have not felt guilty for taking time off work. Enjoy it!!!

Hope all is well, Baby Dreams.

Have fun in Hawaii, Babygirl!

AFM, I've felt super under the weather today. I dunno if I've just been doing too much or what, but I've felt terribly run down. BH have calmed, but I woke up feeling like I ran into a brick wall or something and haven't felt well all day. Don't have a fever, thankfully. I think I just have been overdoing it lately, and that, on top of not sleeping well, is a bad combo. :( Early bedtime will happen tonight...hopefully.

Thanks Joy and bubbles :)

Bubbles - I hope you feel better! Kick your feet up and drink lots of water :)

I heard low back pain that is pretty moderate could be a sign of labor... I am not having any contractions though.... Is it just normal part of pregnancy? I see my OB tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't get worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->