July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

On the road to the beach for our babymoon day :) so excited to get away and be goof balls with my fiance crazy next year I will be doing this with nearly a one year old :)

Aww tonya....time is getting closer! so excited for you!

Beautifulrose....how'd you grow 1cm? That's great!!! I don't go back for another ultrasound for 3 weeks...although I have a Dr's appt Friday. I'm hoping I can last 3 weeks until I can be remeasured!

I asked at my ultrasound on Tuesday and my cervix is measuring 3.5cm. At 18 weeks they said that was pretty short, but at 30 weeks she said it is HUGE. I think that it is staying the same size because the little guy isn't pushing on it as he is transverse.

Eeeee!!! Thinking of you and your babies today, Tonya! Can't wait to hear about their arrival! :)

Thinking of you tonya, hope all goes perfect!!!

Jrepp mine was 3.2 at 18w but they said that was normal! Confusing! Anyway I'm here now at 32w even after all that heavy bleeding, so it couldn't have been that bad!

Happy baby moon babyv, hope you have a lovely time!!

Having one of those weekends here. My 3 year old broke his arm at preschool on Friday!!! :(

:hugs: dano, I hope he's okay. Such a hard thing for them to deal with.

Tonya I hope you and babies are good xx

Tasha how are you feeling Hun? 33w.. Eeek, so close now :wohoo:

Our baby girls were born last night at 5:43pm

Emma Joanne 4lbs 1oz
Ally Angela 3lbs 14oz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 23
Sorry I'm on my phone ans can only post 1 picture at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 22
Omg they are so precious! :cloud9: congratulations Hun, hope you get to bring them home very soon. How are you? And how are they doing? :hugs:

Everyone is doing well, the babies are each on the c-pap machine helping them breath.

I'm doing better then I thought, although I haven't been out of bed yet.

I'm currently in L&D at 3cm with irregular contractions. If I dilate anymore they are gonna try and give me fluids to stop labor. I'm really scared and I'm here all alone because no one wanted to come unless I'm in "actual" labor.

Congratulations Tonya they are beautiful xx

Thinking of you beautifulrose xx

Dan-o I'm sorry about your little one breaking his arm! I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Tonya, they are so precious!!! Congrats! Glad you are doing well too! :D

Rose, I hope all ends up alright. Thinking of you. I wish someone was there with you.

Congrats, Tonya! Beautiful girls!

BeautifulRose, hope things don't progress for another couple weeks! Sorry you're by yourself; you have all these wonderful ladies, though! :)

Congrats Tonya!!! So happy to hear everyone is doing well. They are perfect! Welcome Emma and Ally <3

Dan-o so sorry about your little guy! Hopefully it heals quickly.

Rose, I'm sorry you're alone! Stay put little man!

Today is my son's 2nd birthday :)

I've went to 4cm so they are admitting and giving me something called pracardia and a shot every 4 hours to stop my contractions. Thanks for the thoughts ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->