July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o - sorry to hear your little boy broke his arm. Hope he's otherwise ok

Tonya - congratulations on your two beautiful little girls!!!! Hope they grow big & strong quickly

Rose - sorry you're going through such a scary time alone. Hope the fluids work & your babies stay put a little longer

Medzi - hope your little boy has a great birthday!!

I've been at a two year old birthday party all afternoon with dd. I am EXHAUSTED - ready for bed at 6.30pm zzzzzz

Bedtime K4th! Zzzzz....

Rose, I hope the shots work and he stays put! Keep us posted. I hope someone is coming to be with you now, just so you're not alone! :hugs:

Tonya, congratulations! I am happy to hear that everything went fine. Welcome to your babies.

Where do you ladies see the pictures btw?

Beautifulrose, I am sorry that is happening to you. I hope someone will come to you now.
Keep us updated as much as you can. Finger crossed for the shots to work!

Tonya your girls are gorgeous! Congratulations

32 week bump!

Attachments

• IMG_29572908386231.jpg
    IMG_29572908386231.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Just read back and noticed Tonya's fantastic news - a huge congratulations Tonya, your girls are gorgeous. xxx

Beautiful girls Tonya! Congratulations!

Dan-o- hope your little man has a speedy recovery.

Beautifulrose- hope everything turns out ok and they manage to stop the contractions :hugs:

Poppy- lovely bump!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Afm- me & hubby have taken a family trip away to his families chalet, we'll be heading home tomorrow and have tues/weds by ourselves and have a couple "date days" for the last time before baby comes. We've booked tickets to see the avengers at the cinema and we'll head out for dinner too, we've got our scan weds sand hoping everything's ok.

Tonya - gorgeous girls! Let us know how they get on. Congratulations!
Dan o - oh no..poor son, all the best
Rose - fingers crossed
baby v enjoy your baby moon
Spammy have fun!

I am still ill. Might go to the dr on Tuesday if nothing resolves. I have no voice, the infection seems to not be shifting and I can't even have nice things as am on a diet.

Also I am a bit off as this is our last bank holiday as a couple and I can't even speak. Lol

Thank you everyone!
The girls are doing good, I've had a lot of visitors, I'm exhausted! So I'm going fr a nap in between pumping sessions!

Congratulations Tonya :) they're a couple of cuties!

thinking of you rose, please keep us updated.

Congratulations, Tonya! They're beautiful! I hope they have a speedy and uneventful NICU stay! :hugs: :flower:

I've went to 4cm so they are admitting and giving me something called pracardia and a shot every 4 hours to stop my contractions. Thanks for the thoughts ladies

Omg, hope everything is ok, how scarey to be alone during all this. Will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way :hugs: keep us updated sweetie xxx

Tonya, so pleased to hear you are recovering and the babies are doing well <3
I'm not suprised you are worn out!!! :hugs:

Sammy hope you have a lovely baby moon!!

Timefora, sorry you are still poorly, sounds like a nasty bug. Maybe try the out of hours GP? Hope you are feeling better today xx

Gorgeous bump poppy!

Congrats Tonya!!! They are super cute little girls! Hope that you recover quickly. :)

BR, I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your little guy as well. Hang in there, little man!!!

Gorgeous bump, poppy!

Aw, dan-o, your poor little guy. :( Hope he heals up soon.

Sammy, I hope you enjoy your last day of your trip!

timeforababy, I hope you feel better soon! It's never fun to be sick on a holiday. :(

AFM, nothing new going on here. Finally started doing some cleaning and organizing (i.e. nesting!) to get ready for baby. Also, I have been buying packs of diapers here and there when I find them on sale and I finally counted them all today. I have 423 size one diapers!!! hahaha! If I have another big baby like the first two, I might not even need that many. Whoops. At least I can feel prepared when it comes to diapers! lol.

Congratulations Tonya, they're beautiful.

I hope you're okay Rose

Congrats Tonya, beautiful baby girls!

Rose, I am thinking of you.

Afm- had my first baby shower Saturday. It was so much fun and we got tons of stuff. We still need the big stuff like the car seat, stroller etc...but everything else seems to be set. My dad built our changing table and brought it over, it's so perfect. I spent Saturday evening putting things away but I've been so exhausted this weekend I haven't gotten very farm today will be spent making sure everything is away and I am prepared for my second shower on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->