July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thinking of you Rose!

Harley nice work on the diapers! ;)

Cdex glad your shower went well!

AFM all is OK. Our son turned 2 yesterday! We had a nice day. I have an obgyn appointment tomorrow. Should get some results from lab work (protein in urine). My BP up so we will see what they say and how far they want to push it. Might have a baby in 2 weeks....

I think I picked up a stomach bug over the weekend, but last night and today I've been having frequent BH, back pain, and diarrhea. Most likely a result from the bug, right? I read somewhere to call if you have 4 or more BH in an hour, which I did, but I thought maybe I was just dehydrated. Baby has been moving a LOT.

Cdex...glad you had fun!

Beautiful rose. ...still thinking of you

Medzi...hang in there

Livvy...poor thing! Hopefully you feel better soon!

AFM...just trying to identify movements and what's what. I haven't felt anything contractions but I wonder if I'd know a BH from anything else. Lol. Is it possible to only have one that lasts like 1 second...maybe 3 times a day? As I lay here..feels like he's kicking right where my shorts sit...but I know his feet are by my ribs...unless that's his hands. So weird...I'll never get the hang of it!

Congrats Tonya, they are beautiful!

Hope all is well Rose!

:hi: everyone else

Well, I called my doctor and he told me to go ahead and come in since getting frequent BH is really unusual for me. So we're headed there soon...

Keep us posted Livvy! I didn't realize having so many meant anything&#8230; I've been having tons! But they are crazy inconsistent and don't have long at all. Hope all is ok!! <3

Thanks Medzi! My cervix is closed, they think I'm just dehydrated because I feel like I'm going to throw up if I eat/drink anything. Baby looked great on the monitor. So... They're going to either give me IV fluids or make me drink more orally and probably get me off work tomorrow.

So glad all is OK! Same thing happened to my sister! They gave her IV and all was great! Enjoy some downtime tomorrow <3

Livvy, hope you feel better soon! My Dr. also said to come in if I have too many BH like I did last week. I've had quite a few today, but downing some water and trying to pee more frequently seems to help a little.

Hope all is ok, Rose!

AFM, found a little online job that I can do at my own leisure. It isn't much income, but every little bit helps. That's what I've been doing for most of today. I've started doing some writing for it as well (I love to write), so I'm hoping that goes over well too. And oh my, 33 weeks tomorrow! Jeeze, time is flying. I feel like it will go by faster with this new little job to occupy my mind.

Oh, also have had lots of BH again today, some kind of crampy but not strong. :/ Not frequent enough for me to feel like I needed to call the Dr. though. I'll keep an eye on them tomorrow and see what happens.

Cool about the job Bubbles :) I'm an editor and do work from home. It is way nice to be able to (somewhat) work at your own pace. Hope the BHs settle for you too!

I'm nervous for my appointment tomorrow&#8230; I want Puffin to be able to stay cozy for as long as possible but my blood pressure is concerning. Ugh. 35 weeks on Wednesday, so not long until term.

Thanks, Medzi! My cervix is closed, they think I'm just dehydrated because I feel like I'm going to throw up if I eat/drink anything. Baby looked great on the monitor. So... They're going to either give me IV fluids or make me drink more orally and probably get me off work tomorrow.

I am happy to hear that everything went all right with the baby! Drinking is a big problem for me as well. Is there nothing you can drink without feeling sick? For me, drinks with bubbles help a lot against nausea.

Cool about the job Bubbles :) I'm an editor and do work from home. It is way nice to be able to (somewhat) work at your own pace. Hope the BHs settle for you too!

I'm nervous for my appointment tomorrow… I want Puffin to be able to stay cozy for as long as possible but my blood pressure is concerning. Ugh. 35 weeks on Wednesday, so not long until term.

I will think of you! I hope Puffin can stay in for a bit longer. Keep us updated!

Bubbles, what a great thing that you find a job to do from home!

I hope you girls had a nice weekend. Ours were rather busy but very nice.
Today I am going to Rotterdam and I will finish shopping for the baby. Besides diapers and formulas I will have everything by end of the day. Yay.
The baby is still quite, but I feel her everyday so I assume that everything is all right.

I got to hold my babies once each.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
Awww! Beautiful, Tonya! I remember those moments in the NICU. It's such a wonderful feeling being able to finally hold your baby.

Beautiful tonya!! What precious monents!! Thank you for sharing! Wish you all the best!

Congratulations Tonya! You're girls are beautiful! I'm praying for a short NICU stay so you can take your babies home ASAP!

Dano, so sorry to hear about your son. I hope he's in good spirits and has a quick recovery.

Medzi, I'll be thinking of you today. Please let us know how everything goes at your appt today. Hopefully puffin will be able to stay in for at least a few more weeks!

Oh Tonya. Lump in the throat. I hope you're all doing well xx

Tonya!!! They are precious! Love. <3

Good luck at your appt, Medzi!

AFM, 33 weeks today!!! Woohoo! :happydance: And only 4 more days until the shower! Can't wait!!!

Awh Tonya how special of a moment!

I'm at my high risk appt/scan I have the first appt of the day and its a 30 min drive after a rough prego day yesterday night I'm exhausted but excited to see my little man and hoping so much that his kidney is improved or at least not worse! I can't wait to see him again its been a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->