July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Fingers crossed for you baby v! I'm sorry you had a rough night. I had one too. Baby was not comfortable and was moving in really painful ways. I also kept getting this huge stabbing pain in my vagina/clitoris. I googled it and found that it's either baby hitting my cervix or I'm starting to dialate

jrepp....i'm not liking google! it's either nothing or something....which mentally doesn't help! i don't like not knowing what's going on....*sigh*. i am sitting in meetings which the little one is doing something down there....it's ever so quick and at least 1-4 times a day...but i try and not show any emotion on my face...majority are males...lol. not sure how i would explain it!

i'm asking the dr on friday. hoping it's just a nerve thing!

Has anyone heard from Rose? I hope she's okay.

He is so cute I got to see him in 4D again! Love his little face! He is a BIG boy lol 5lbs 4oz 90th percentile for height & weight! His kidney got a little worse so now I have a referall to a pediatric urologist to discuss it and if its any worse at my next scan in 4 wks they are going to move my c-section up to aviod damage to the kidney. She said the worse case is a surgery to remove the little tissue that causes the urine to get backed up on that side but that they will scan him in hospital and he may need antibiotics there still time for it resolve or it may fixed itself when he is born!

33 week bump! :D I feel like it's looking saggier. :haha:

Attachments

• photo (27).jpg
    photo (27).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Rose - still thinking of you

Babyvaughan - my friends dd had something similar. She had a kink in one of the tubes going in or out of her kidney. She was on antibiotics & monitoring (an appointment every 3 months or so) from birth. It hadn't resolved by one year so they did a little op on her. She's a beautiful, happy three year old. She's fine & her kidney is fine. My friend was told she was one of the "unlucky few" that needed any intervention as it usually resolves by itself. Hope your little boys resolves, but if not, it's still really fixable nowadays :hugs:

Babyv, so sorry to hear his kidney got worse. Hopefully it will resolve itself or you can fix it with antibiotics after he's delivered.

I just got back back from my non stress test and the baby's fluid levels have gone up, thank god, so we're back to just once a week appts. There was another girl there getting tested who was 35 weeks and she had no fluid, blood pressure was high and had protein in her urine. They sent her straight to labor and delivery to induce labor. I started tearing up and I think I was more upset about it then she was. She was very calm and they said her baby was fine, it's just time for him to be delivered. I cry for everything these days lol!

Babyvaughan...sorry about News...FX times fixes it.

Joy....glad the levels are up! That poor other girl. she seemed to handle it like a trooper. Not sure I'd be as strong!

Bubbles...so cute!

AFM....week 33 is really starting to kick my butt!

Attachments

• 2015-05-26 15.38.24.jpg
    2015-05-26 15.38.24.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
Babyv - sorry to hear things are worse, but hopefully they resolve! At least there is a plan in place! :hugs: I'm sure all will be ok in the end!

Joy - I'm happy things are better on your end! Haha, what happened to the lady practically happened to me the last time, but I got a day. I went into an appointment and they said "enough is enough, you're being induced tomorrow." (luckily, I ended up going into labor!) So I am half expecting it again. Hopefully not though.

Tonya - your pictures make me so happy! Lovely little babes :)

Bubbles and MrsE - you both look awesome!

Been thinking of Rose a lot&#8230; hope all is ok!

My appointment is in about 2 hours&#8230; stressing, but trying not to.

Babyv, I missed your post earlier...so sorry to hear that it got worse. I'm glad that you are being monitored so well though. Hopefully it resolves soon! :hugs:

Yeah it had become borderline last time and now its classified as the condition but I asked a lot of questions and so I feel better knowing worse case it's a small surgery that is very unlikely has kept me going strong! Here is a pic of him today I'm so in love with him I just wanna snuggle him up!

He is puckering his lips a little bit!

Snapchat--3108826369224013758.jpg

He's so cute! I'm glad that they are getting you in but hope that he resolves the issue before your next scan

Have a moment to update now -

Appointment went ok - good news and bad. My blood pressure is high but stable (good) but I have more protein in my urine (bad). I have kidney disease so it is a sign that my kidney function is decreasing. I'm getting lab work every few days to monitor and I also know the signs to watch for. I go back on June 2 for an appointment (unless of course my results are even worse with the monitoring), I have an ultrasound next week (I'll hear when tomorrow), another appointment on June 9 and then I will be induced at 37 weeks on June 11. They want to try and get Puffin to full term but after that point, the risks for me will be too much to carry on the pregnancy.

So just praying things stay stable and we get to June 11! If not, I'm sure everything will still be ok. Sooo&#8230; one way or another, I will have a baby in about 2 weeks!

Very cute Babyv :)

Medzi so exciting!!! Ahhhh! I am all of a sudden overwhelmed because I know my turn is just around the corner!

Livvy it is exciting! Can't wait for all the birth announcements to begin! :cloud9:

Thank you all for thinking of me :) I'm still in the hospital but my contractions are under control with this medication I'm ok. Still 4cm and 60% effaced so no change which is good. My Dr wants me to get to at least 36 weeks which is 8 days away and then they will let me go into labor. Hopefully all is well with everyone I have to read back a bit as I just got my laptop and have been having B&B withdrawals lol. I'm so happy because my nurse let my DD spend the night with me and I missed her so much. She said technically she wasn't supposed to so I feel blessed she made an exception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->