July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good morning ladies,

It is so unbelievable to read the all "status updates". In a rather short time some you will have your babies and some week more and more baby will be born.
I am 31 weeks and right now I feel all of you will hold your baby before me. I have a feeling that end of July never will be here.
I should prepare, but I actually don't do it since it feels like I have tons of time so why do anything now if I can do it 4 weeks later as well.
I am just very tired every day and walking is getting difficult.
The good part is that whenever I put my hand on my belly I can feel a body part pushing :D. And it is an amusing and fantastic feeling. I can feel her growing inside :)

Babyv, we have the carpet shampoo to do as well. Oddly I'm looking forward to it :haha: be nice to be all fresh!

Joy, step away from the computer, ha ha!! Lovely you are getting lots of nice things for baby though, exciting!

Tonya hope you are your little princesses are doing great <3

Harley Quinn, I overbought with ds2, I still have over 300 size 2 left which I will use for this baby! And a huge load of nearly new bumgenius v4 washables handed down from my other two! I sold all the other washables ages ago, but luckily kept the lest used ones.. Deffo don't need many nappies this time round!

Rach, cute bump and great to hear you've been having such a lovely time! :)

Jrepp, you are definitely one of us who deserves a medal. Must be awful for you :hugs:
Rose, so relieved all is ok and babys hanging on a bit longer before making an appearance!!

Lib great news there is no change. Glad they have a solid plan in place. Keep us updated Hun!

Lucy, I hope all is ok. I had all that right before I had DS2, but I was 38w. How are you feeling today?

Cdex, great the itching has cleared, I had similar with ds2, drove me bonkers!!! Sorry about the blood pressure though :(

Medzi, very exciting you have a date. Definitely sounds like a good plan to get baby out at 37w. 2 weeks and counting... Eeek!!!

Bubbles and Livy mine pop very easily as well, just driving down a hill will do it! Strange!

Srrme, happy 35w, wow. Your bump is gorgeous too, even more compact than mine!

Kat, good to see you on! Fab you are having a good pregnancy!!

Khatif, i also feel so close but so far away. I'm terrified of something going wrong late on, hoping this LO comes at 38w ish like DS2!!!

Tasha, baby tots, hope all well with you two xx

As for me I had my growth scan yesterday and got struck off consultant care!!!

Induction at 37/38w, appointments and further scans now all cancelled, I'm just a normal low risk pregnant lady again apparently. Bit confused by it all, as they even said I could plan a home birth now :saywhat: gone from one end of the scale to the other!!

Anyway, baby is doing fab, just over 50th centile, waters now slightly above average (were quite low at 24w) no bleeds :yipee:

They said I can safely go up to 42 weeks... Not sure I agree, given my history, but hey ho... :wacko:

Hi ladies thought I'd do a quick update, I'm on my phone so haven't been able to read back, we had our growth scan yesterday. Baby's growth has sped up and how's not on the 50th centile with an estimated weight of 5lb9oz with 4 weeks-ish left to go they estimate him between 7-8lbs at birth.

The tech was awful tho, it was so rushed and she was so rude. I came out crying. I questioned her on my placenta as at my last scan they said it was low and anterior so could cause issues with my csection. But her answer to that was I don't know why because it's nowhere near the low end its high and anterior, felt like she was calling me a liar and even asked to see the report...she was horrible. On a plus note under a week until I see the consultant and hopefully get the section date. :)

Hope everyone's doing well!

Hi Katangel, Jrepp and Greats. I'm due on the 27th, we can be late month buddies if you like.

Dan-o, great news although pretty confusing given your past issues. It's fantastic that baby is doing so well.

Sammynashley, it's a shame that some medical staff are so insensitive. I think because they deal with pregnancy every day, they forget that for us it can be strange and scary some of the time. Better to focus on the good news about baby's growth and try not to think about the tech's rudeness. Hopefully you won't ever have to see her again.

All going well with me. I seem to have found some new energy from somewhere and have even managed to walk the dog most days this week. Work is pretty stressful at the moment, very glad to only have around 3 weeks to go there. Other than that, bub is growing well and seems to be staying head down, so aside from the heartburn everything is pretty good.

Sammy, sorry you got a grumpy sonographer. :( we have two at our hospital as well, I've no idea why they have people like that working in antinatal ultrasound! :dohh: great news about baby though!!!!

Raquel I get my 'bloom' in 3rd tri as well, it's great isn't it? Sorr about your work, roll on last day!!

Joy I do the same thing with my registries! I'm obsessed! :p

Dan-o how wonderful that you are no longer high risk. Glad to hear!

Hello all you ladies who have been away for awhile! :wave:

dan-o That's great!!!

AFM...I have 7 weeks left...but I tell ya...he's been moving more than ever and quite the unsubtle movements...he better not be moving from heads down! I keep having dreams...since he's been head first for about 30 weeks now...that he's going to flip at the last minute and be feet first.

tomorrow is my regular dr's appt. hoping she can give me some peace of mind. but, seems like only the high risk dr does the ultrasounds so....looks like i won't know if I'm still at 1.4cm cervix until the 15th. *sigh*

Dan-o, that is such great news! I'm sure it's quite the relief to know that you can relax during these last few weeks of pregnancy, especially with all the scares you had during the first and second tri.

Sammy, that's terrible you got a mean technician. This is such a special time for us mommys and it sucks that there are miserable people working in this industry who have to ruin it for everyone. Hopefully you won't have to see her again.

Elizabeth, I keep having the same fear that baby will flip too. Every time I go for my NSTs I ask the nurse if there's any chance the baby could flip back. She said at this stage in the pregnancy the chances are low as baby is running out of room in there.

Ladies Im leaving HAWAII today , having diarrhea - can I take Imodium ? I don't have my list of drugs that are ok to take with me :(

Imodium ad is a category c medication. Google says it's ok to take but I would call just to be sure

Have any of you ladies had a bone marrow biopsy? They want me to have one asap after baby is here and they sound painful!

I haven't Lumi, that sounds ouchie. :(

Anyone else experiencing complete lack of appetite? This is very unlike me and has been going on for about a week now...

I haven't Lumi, that sounds ouchie. :(

Anyone else experiencing complete lack of appetite? This is very unlike me and has been going on for about a week now...

i want to eat everything all the time so no i wish :(

For the past week I've been able to feel my baby practice breathing! I remember feeling it with my last baby around this time too. :) Last night she was doing it for quite some time, and then ended up with the hiccups!

Has anyone else experienced this? I think it's so neat! :flower:

Yesterday had my 2nd NST of the week. Shouldve been on the monitor for 20 min, ended up being on it for an hour......because baby was soooo active they couldnt get a baseline heart rate! :dohh: :wacko: finally the office nurse came in and watched the screen and got the reading. Annoyed that she didnt just do that after a half hour instead of having me hooked up for so long. I am happy though that baby is very active and healthy. Baseline heart rate was about 130, and went up to around 160 after movement. Fundal height right on at 34cm. Bp good at 110/76. I told the dr im only coming in for once weekly non stress tests. 2x week is a little over kill. Everything has been perfect so far, I know im categorized as high risk, but ive had zero complications thus far. If her movement changes or decreases I would know right away, thankfully shes very active so I would notice a difference quickly. She couldnt agree but didnt fight it bc she knows I dont need all the extra testing.

Also ordered my breastpump thru insurance yesterday!!! So excited! It was so fast and easy. Filled out an online form at aeroflow.com, a rep called me the next day to discuss options, I decided to upgrade to the medela freestyle, and with any upgrade they had a promo to get an extra $50 worth of goodies! Breast pads, milk storage containers, nipple cream, and a few other things!! Stroller travel system got delivered this morning as well! Weve officially gotten everything we need. Its so real now that my girl will be here so soon!! :cloud9:

Yesterday had my 2nd NST of the week. Shouldve been on the monitor for 20 min, ended up being on it for an hour......because baby was soooo active they couldnt get a baseline heart rate! :dohh: :wacko: finally the office nurse came in and watched the screen and got the reading. Annoyed that she didnt just do that after a half hour instead of having me hooked up for so long. I am happy though that baby is very active and healthy. Baseline heart rate was about 130, and went up to around 160 after movement. Fundal height right on at 34cm. Bp good at 110/76. I told the dr im only coming in for once weekly non stress tests. 2x week is a little over kill. Everything has been perfect so far, I know im categorized as high risk, but ive had zero complications thus far. If her movement changes or decreases I would know right away, thankfully shes very active so I would notice a difference quickly. She couldnt agree but didnt fight it bc she knows I dont need all the extra testing.

Also ordered my breastpump thru insurance yesterday!!! So excited! It was so fast and easy. Filled out an online form at aeroflow.com, a rep called me the next day to discuss options, I decided to upgrade to the medela freestyle, and with any upgrade they had a promo to get an extra $50 worth of goodies! Breast pads, milk storage containers, nipple cream, and a few other things!! Stroller travel system got delivered this morning as well! Weve officially gotten everything we need. Its so real now that my girl will be here so soon!! :cloud9:

i used that pump with DD, it was great! my cats chewed the electrical cord though :nope: so now i can only use the batteries, other than that its great!

Have any of you ladies had a bone marrow biopsy? They want me to have one asap after baby is here and they sound painful!

Yes - I had one when I was first diagnosed with low platelets. Are you still having issues? My nurse was fab & thoroughly numbed the area first with extra local anaesthetic because I said how worried I was. The extra did the trick & I barely felt a thing. It was really not very painful - and I am soft!!! Just ask them to numb the area really well :hugs:

Afm: will do a quick read back later. Have been working long hours to get everything finished at work. Only two more days to go now... I'm working next tues & weds & then I can relax & take advantage of being an "at home preggo" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->