July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Just left my regular obgyn appt. Everything was normal...my bp, heartbeat and measurements. She wasn't too concerned when I mentioned my cervix is 1.4cm...she asked if I was still working. Umm....yes. I have to. Lol. She seemed shocked. Yes I'd rather be at home but I'm pretty sure I'll be evicted if I don't pay the rent. Lol.

So, I'm still on cervical rest...walking to a minimum and keep my feet up. Easier said than done. No housework. ..this place will be a disaster in 1 day, I can sense it. So, that's my update. Feet up. They wanted me to make it to 34 weeks so here I am. Why are the Dr's not as concerned as I am?

On a brighter note, my engagement ring was ready to be picked up. I had it reset in yellow gold. I feel complete again!

Yesterday had my 2nd NST of the week. Shouldve been on the monitor for 20 min, ended up being on it for an hour......because baby was soooo active they couldnt get a baseline heart rate! :dohh: :wacko: finally the office nurse came in and watched the screen and got the reading. Annoyed that she didnt just do that after a half hour instead of having me hooked up for so long. I am happy though that baby is very active and healthy. Baseline heart rate was about 130, and went up to around 160 after movement. Fundal height right on at 34cm. Bp good at 110/76. I told the dr im only coming in for once weekly non stress tests. 2x week is a little over kill. Everything has been perfect so far, I know im categorized as high risk, but ive had zero complications thus far. If her movement changes or decreases I would know right away, thankfully shes very active so I would notice a difference quickly. She couldnt agree but didnt fight it bc she knows I dont need all the extra testing.

Also ordered my breastpump thru insurance yesterday!!! So excited! It was so fast and easy. Filled out an online form at aeroflow.com, a rep called me the next day to discuss options, I decided to upgrade to the medela freestyle, and with any upgrade they had a promo to get an extra $50 worth of goodies! Breast pads, milk storage containers, nipple cream, and a few other things!! Stroller travel system got delivered this morning as well! Weve officially gotten everything we need. Its so real now that my girl will be here so soon!! :cloud9:

If you don't want to tell that's fine but I was wondering who your insurance is through and how much the upgraded pump was?

Lastnight I was up all night miserable with heat our ceiling fan & open window wasn't doing anything. I was on my phone looking at AC units I got up to start cleaning and my phone goes off my sister (who lives a few states away) had arranged for her mother in-law who lives an hour away to bring us a Portable Lg Air conditioner, couldn't have been better timing and so so thoughtful! They saw how warm it was to be this weekend and wanted to make sure we weren't miserable! :D

Baby is way less active, I used my doppler so I know he is okay but I miss his crazy movements that happened all day! I set up the Pediatric Urology appt for 17th so we will have a plan in order for my little guy. This weekend its detail the car and next weekend carpets then everything is being set up and well just be waiting for my scan to decide if I'm having him before my C-section that already scheduled. I can't believe we've all made it this far it feels like time flew by!!

Thought I was going to have to deliver today but luckily not. Spent all morning in the hospital bc if my bp (was 160/105 when I got there) severe headache and vomiting. Puffin was happy and monitored whole time. We got bp stable, thankfully, but I'm on bed rest at home now.

My midwife called this morning. My urine came back with elevated protein levels and my feet and hands are soooo swollen. I have to pick up the supplies tomorrow and do a 24 hour urine collection.

I got worried that I might have preeclampsia so went out with my mom tonight and bought everything we still needed. Now we have everything and I'm sorting clothes so I can wash them all tomorrow. Sunday will be spent organizing the nursery.

Medzi and cdex, I'm thinking of you two! I'm so glad you've both made it this far :) I'm glad your babies will likely be just fine if the two of you have to deliver early, but I hope you will both make it a few more weeks!!

:hugs: cdex. Sounds like we are in the same place. I've done many 24 hour urine samples, they aren't so bad. I hope it isn't pre-e for you!

I gave birth to my prince 5/29 at 10:03pm EST weighing in at 5lbs6oz 19 inches he is doing well and hasn't had to be in the NICU yet so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 33
Yay Rose!!!!! Cogratulations! So happy no NICU ... Hopefully stays that way :) Welcome to the world little man!!

Ahhh congrats Rose!! So happy he has been able to avoid the nicu! <3

I gave birth to my prince 5/29 at 10:03pm EST weighing in at 5lbs6oz 19 inches he is doing well and hasn't had to be in the NICU yet so far

Congratulation Rose! Happy that no Nicu is needed. He is a beautiful little baby! I wish you all the happiness!

Congratulations rose!! He's gorgeous!! A good weight too for his gestational age. Hope you get to take your little man home with you very soon :flower:

Congratulations Rose, he's beautiful.

Girls huge hugs. As long as you're being watched closely you and baby will be fine xx

Congratulations rose! Yay that he doesn't have to go to nicu

Medzi and codex, sorry to hear about the problems. Glad you are being monitored though

I am still on twice a week with a ctg once a week. Trace protein but blood pressure is down. Still diet controlled for diabetes and almost 35 weeks so all is good! Also just discovered chia pudding. Finally, something sweet that is good for me. High in fiver and full of omegas.

Can't wait for more birth announcements from the others. Hope everyone is doing well

Congrats, Rose! He is precious! So glad he's been able to avoid the NICU! Yay!!!

Medzi and cdex, :hugs:. Thinking of you two. Hope everything turns out ok.

AFM, baby shower today! Yay!!! I can't wait! :happydance:

Congratulations Rose! He is perfect! So glad he didn't have to go to the NICU!

Medzi and Cdex, thinking of you both! Hopefully your little ones can hold on for a while longer.

Have fun at your shower Bubbles! Mine is tomorrow and I'm soooo excited!!

Congratulations rose, he's so precious <3 wonderful to hear you are both doing well xxx

Medzi and cdex, thinking of you both, hope you get to cook your babies a little bit longer if possible xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->