July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay bubbles I loved my shower, enjoy every moment and take lots of pictures :D

AFM - We are going kayaking today (calm water) but I'm nervous I've never been this heavy (gained 30lbs) but I want a little adventure/fun with dh :) I don't want to fall in haha

Rose, congratulations! Baby is beautiful! Hope you're doing well!

Babyv, kayaking sounds amazing!

Ahh Rose Congrats!!! So great hes doing well! Yay baby time!

I ended up in labor and delivery also last night. I was having braxton hicks (no pain/bleeding) for the last 4 days quite frequently, but sporatic. Yesterday they started around 2pm and just wouldnt quit no matter how much I rested or how much water I drank. By 5 I was having them every few minutes. Did some googling and it said if youre before 37 weeks and have more than 4 in an hour (I had 10) to call your ob. Soooo I did and she said to go in just to make sure I wasnt dilating. Of course by the time I got there and they hooked me up they had slowed down to 4 in an hour. Midwife checked and cervix is 3.5-4 cm long, firm and closed. So after 3 hours they let me go home. Still having a bunch today but just going to talk to my ob at my appt tuesday.

Having my maternity pics tomorrow!

Jrepp I have BCBS of michigan. The upgrade was $175. Kinda steep but weve saved so much in other areas (free oak crib from coworker, free bassinet from friend, etc) we figured the better pump would be worth it since we want a couple more kids. :) I ordered it wednesday and its due to be delivered monday!

Medzi and cdex hope babies stay put a little longer.

Have fun at your baby showers ladies!

Dan-o I have appts 6/2 - ob & nst. 6/4 - nst. and 6/8 - growth scan Thanks!

Congratulations, Rose!! So glad he's dong well and not in the NICU!!

Thank you everyone! We get to go home tomorrow BUT I still don't have his name picked out :( it's between 2 choices Geno Edwin (his dad's choice) or Julien Eugene (my choice) ugh I have to decide before tomorrow

Wow lots going on !! Congrats Tonya and Rose!! Your babies are all precious and beautiful!

We had an amazing time in Maui!! Wow I can't even describe how beautiful it was :) perfect weather and everything ! Except I did get diarrhea the day we left (yesterday) and I did call my OB who said Imodium is ok to take which helped. Feeling better to be home tho!

Had my genetic counseling appointment and they checked the Babys heart and the doctor there said it looks great . It was just a bad view due to my baby's position. He is head down and wouldn't flip over! The people there were phenomenal tho! I started crying right before the scan because I was so nervous . But God answered my prayers and he looks great ! He was so cute in there though, his little arm was by his head and he was holding his ear :) I can't wait to meet him! 8 weeks to go!

oops forgot to mention babys abdomen measured 33.5 weeks and babys thigh measured 35 weeks! little lady is going to have some model legs. I hope she takes after her daddy's height. :) also kinda scary, the midwife told me that once I hit 34 weeks they don't stop labor if it starts. eeek. I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. So if all these Braxton hicks turn into real contractions I'll have a baby before July 12th.

Yay babygirl! Glad you had a great time!

Welcome back Babygirl! Glad you had a good time! We are hoping to go to Hawaii one day.

AFM, shower was a success! Had a great time. Got TONS of clothes, the rock and play sleeper we wanted, the pack n play we wanted, some toys, bottles, car window shades, lots of books, and some other little things. We are getting the crib tomorrow, and MIL says she is going to get the stroller that comes with the infant car seat, she just hasn't been able to yet. Looks like we will be buying the dresser, which is fine; we got some money in the mail from someone who couldn't make it to the shower which will help us pay for some of it. Other than that, we had lots of delicious food and a couple of really fun games.

All in all a great day. I'm exhausted though...not ashamed to say that I'm already in my pajamas! :haha: Also washing a couple of loads of baby clothes. We won't need to buy any for a loooong time. :p

I found where im going to be until the baby arrives.. In the pool haha! Ahh felt so amazing

Ahhh BABIES!!! Congrats Tonya and rose your babies are beautiful. I can't believe we have 3 babies in our group already! So exciting... makes it seem soooo far away until I get to meet my little man.. I'm totally gonna be the last one I know it..lol

Cdex and Medzi - in hope everything is okay, hang in there. So glad you are being monitored and i hope those babies get to stay comfortable for little while longer.

Dan - o pretty crazy that you are no longer high risk. Bet you never thought you would be there a few months ago.

Sorry about any new I missed, so much to remember and you all know just how wonderful baby brain can be.

32 weeks for me!!

Congrats Rose!!!

Thanks everyone. It was super hot and humid here today. My feet swelled up like balloons and it's sooo painful. I've got them up on pillows now and it seems to be helping. I'm starting my 24 hour urine first thing in the morning and will drop it off Monday morning. Hopefully I will have an answer soon because I'm really nervous as much as I'm just trying to relax. We're having a big thunderstorm right now. Gives me mini heart attacks every time it thunders lol!

Picture posting day! We have got a 28 week to 30 week comparison
32 weeks last pregnancy and this one. . Which apparently are very similar
And lastly.. how crazy my belly gets.. any of you have movers like this?

Attachments

• 431201518030.jpg
    431201518030.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 43120151834.jpg
    43120151834.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 43120151899.jpg
    43120151899.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Haha countryblonde my belly looks like that quite often. Its like she is either habitually stretching or having a dance party.

Totally.. it always makes me chuckle. Doesn't matter how many times I see it.

Rach I have been having crazy braxton hicks too. Never had them before this pregnancy but the last few days, it's most of the day.

Bubbles glad the shower went well.

Baby Vaughan I hope you have fun In the pool :haha:

Happy 32 weeks country. And cute bump.

Cdex I hope you get an answer.

I'm 34 weeks now :dance: and it's June so lots of us will be meeting our babies this month :dance:

I wanted to show you all this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member