July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Awh Tasha that is so cute!

Tonight I was cutting tags off the rest of 3mo clothing and my fiance comes out of our room where the jogging stroller box was at and had assembled it :) he was so excited it was cute! My mom bought us it back in January so I think we were patient enough haha!

Tasha that is gorgeous!!
Can't wait to see a pic of your rainbow in it!!! So close now <3

Babyv, exciting!! Yes you were very patient indeed!

Love the bump pics CB :flower:

How are you ladies doing for leg cramps? I've been getting them so bad overnight, that I've pulled both my calves and inner thigh. I already eat at least one Banana a day and other potassium/mangensium rich foods, so I thought I'd try a small glass of tonic water before bed. Conflicting advice on it really. I found it repulsive (and I do enjoy it sometimes when not pregnant!) It did work though, last night I only had very minimal cramps.

Hi ladies..not been on for a while, me and hubby had a little bit of a babymoon. Then went away with the Inlaws after. Only got back yesterday feel exhausted and haven't her caught a bug or chest infection.

Beautifulrose- congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Bubbles- glad the baby shower went well.

Countryblonde- yay for 32weeks!

Tasha- lovely sleep suit! And yay 34 weeks not long now!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Afm- 35weeks today!! only have roughly 4weeks left, I have my consultants appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed I get my section date. I'm getting so impatient. On the plus side we just need to buy our changing bag and I think we're complete :)

Love the outfit Tasha :flower:

Almost positive babes was breech yesterday, then turned transverse overnight... Soooo hoping he/she turns head down and stays that way soon!

Cute outfit, Tasha!

We put the crib up yesterday! Here it is. Ignore the body pillow in there lol my mom was moving it out of the way. Mattress should be coming soon. :)

Attachments

• photo (28).jpg
    photo (28).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
I love your crib bubbles, I'm a fan of the solid back styles where did you get yours?

I think we got the same crib Bubbles, or at least a very similar one!

I'm loving all the bump pics and outfits and cribs!! :cloud9:

True Tasha - quite a few of us will be meeting our babies this month! Crazy :happydance:

Argh such an upsetting scan and clinic appointment. Everything looks fine growth wise except she's still breech with a hyperextended head (star gazing). We waited a long time to be seen by a Dr who while discussing things with me said the most likely course of action would be an ECV!

She hadn't even finished the sentence when I said absolutely not double checked the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists guidance when I got home to make sure I was right and they say that an ECV should not be performed if the womb is an abnormal shape.

She went away to check with the consultant leading the clinic and came back to say it was riskier but they would still do it WTF

I'm so upset that they even recommended it

This was then followed by info on vaginal breech delivery - I questioned her hyperextended head and she went 'Oh yes, well, that is dangerous too if you CHOSE vaginal delivery'

I'm in so much pain from babes position and SPD but she didn't seem bothered. Didn't seem bothered about my bloody show last Tuesday and the fact I'm still losing plug.

All I got was 'come back for a scan in 3 weeks and if you CHOOSE a c section it will be 39/40 weeks'

I'm literally horrified and now I'm feeling very very nervous about what will happen if I go into pre-term labour.

Argh such an upsetting scan and clinic appointment. Everything looks fine growth wise except she's still breech with a hyperextended head (star gazing). We waited a long time to be seen by a Dr who while discussing things with me said the most likely course of action would be an ECV!

She hadn't even finished the sentence when I said absolutely not double checked the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists guidance when I got home to make sure I was right and they say that an ECV should not be performed if the womb is an abnormal shape.

She went away to check with the consultant leading the clinic and came back to say it was riskier but they would still do it WTF

This was then followed by info on vaginal breech delivery - I questioned her hyperextended head and she went 'Oh yes, well, that is dangerous too if you CHOSE vaginal delivery'

I'm in so much pain from babes position and SPD but she didn't seem bothered. Didn't seem bothered about my bloody show last Tuesday and the fact I'm still losing plug.

All I got was 'come back for a scan in 3 weeks and if you CHOOSE a c section it will be 39/40 weeks'

I'm literally horrified and now I'm feeling very very nervous about what will happen if I go into pre-term labour.

I'm so sorry you received bad news. :hugs: Why would they suggest procedures to you that they KNOW are risky? :nope:

I went into premature labor (35 weeks exactly) with my 2nd son while he was breech and had an emergency c-section performed.

Hey ladies!!

I just got back from vacation and it was much needed, though it completely wore me out. I have found I can't stop eating and still think baby is transverse :p I did get him the cutest little gown to wear when he is born! Can't believe we are almost there!! We can officially say, "Baby is due next month!"

Attachments

• 11137174_10103226242251735_7361402755933687511_n.jpg
    11137174_10103226242251735_7361402755933687511_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
lucy I would be nervous too - it seems like they haven't given you any good options :( Is there a chance baby can move into position on its own at this point?

I've been meaning to ask about our baby's position too - he/she is head down, but facing forward, like it is looking out of my cervix. I have an ultrasound Thursday though so I hope the head position is better. Not sure if it would mean anything.

jbk super cute outfit!

You can opt out of the Evc if you want too. I've been doing a lot of research on them given my own situation and have found that only about half of all breach babies can be turned and of those only about half stay turned. I totally understand your frustration and concern though given my own situation (see below)

Hey ladies!!

I just got back from vacation and it was much needed, though it completely wore me out. I have found I can't stop eating and still think baby is transverse :p I did get him the cutest little gown to wear when he is born! Can't believe we are almost there!! We can officially say, "Baby is due next month!"

That is so super cute! I kinda want to make on for Luke now :)

lucy I would be nervous too - it seems like they haven't given you any good options :( Is there a chance baby can move into position on its own at this point?

I've been meaning to ask about our baby's position too - he/she is head down, but facing forward, like it is looking out of my cervix. I have an ultrasound Thursday though so I hope the head position is better. Not sure if it would mean anything.

jbk super cute outfit!

From what I understand you can have a vaginal delivery if baby is looking up instead of down, it just might take longer and be a bit more painful.

AFM: I've been reading but not really posting. I had my Ob appointment on Thursday and it wasn't the best of news. Luke is still transverse. I've been having contractions for a week now and they were concerned about preterm labor. I had the test done to look for the proteins that are a signal for preterm labor, which came back negative but I am experiencing what they call preterm contractions (not Braxton hicks like I thought) that are not accompanied by preterm labor. The good news is that we would be worse off if Luke was head down causing the pressure needed to start dialation. The bad news is since he is still transverse he probably isn't going to be able to turn on his own. If I go into preterm labor they will need to remove him via c-section. I asked the doc when we start to become worried about him not having flipped. She said that if he hasn't flipped by my 35 week appointment (3 weeks away) they will try manual version, if that doesn't work they will do a c-section between 37 and 38 weeks. After reading about it, watching videos and weighing risk vs benefit, I have decided to forgo the version and just go with the c-section. Why put myself or Luke at risk when we can let him be for a few weeks, give him more time to do what he needs to do and take him out later if need be.

I'm so sorry Lucy :hugs:

you can ALWAYS refuse the ECV.. or really anything for that matter. for me-- having a breech baby vaginally is scary as heck and I myself won't even consider doing it. I know a lady on here who was SO bound and determined to do it. She drove 4 hours away bc all of the doctors were refusing to even attempt it- and her baby almost died after all was said and done.

have you been trying some of the moves on spinningbabies.com ???

I would request a c section to be scheduled asap as a backup if your baby doesn't turn for 39 weeks.

regardless- don't be pressured to do something you're not comfortable with! :hugs:

Jrepp- Well at least you did your research and know what you want. Sorry he is transverse still :( But like you said, it could be worse if he was head down at this time. Hoping all work out for you both!

I am so happy that Tasha and Medzi are keeping those babies in! Good job ladies!

Also, cute cribs and baby bumps ladies!

AFM- Today was my first day back to work after a week off- and boy have I been busy! But I like it , it makes the day fly by.
I'm still having lots of pressure in my vagina, and some Braxton hicks (randomly). I am having a heard time catching my breath though sometimes. And I am getting uncomfortable sitting on my couch. I am going to have to start using lots of pillows for support.

Hope you all are doing well! We are getting closer !!!:)

24 hour urine came back today; no preeclampsia! I'll be going for weekly monitoring, ultrasound and nst due to the high blood pressure but for now the plan is to let him come on his own.

I've also had tons of braxton hicks like you ladies. They are very strong but not painful. I'm hoping the midwife will check me this week but I will also know more with the monitoring. I've been in a ton of pain, my back is killing me and lots of pressure in my pelvis. I'd be shocked if baby didn't decide to come early.

Baby hasn't been moving much in the past two days for me. I'm a little worried, but also thinking maybe it's running out of room? I think it may have changed position too so maybe I'm just not feeling as much but I don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->