July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome and congrats to all our new ladies!

I'm still feeling pretty good aside from not sleeping at all. No morning sickness besides a little nausea here and there throughout the day. Boobs are less sore...I'm thinking this may be the calm before the storm.

Am I the only one freaking out?! I feel so nervous! My appointment isn't until the 26th... I wish it was sooner.

Am I the only one freaking out?! I feel so nervous! My appointment isn't until the 26th... I wish it was sooner.

It's normal lol . but I'm they're with you on the appointment.... Mines not even until DEC 3rd! I don't like that it's so late...

Hello ladies & congratulations! I have 2 children, my son is 11 and my daughter is 7. My due date is July 22nd! We decided that this baby's gender is going to remain a surprise until birth :)

Wow this sickness really hit me :( I haven't even been able to keep water down today :,( this is exactly how it was with my daughter but it started at 5 weeks I thought since I made it to 7 weeks with no nausea at all I was gonna get lucky this go round. Guess this baby is just a prankster lol

Poor thing lol :wacko:I've been having serious food aversions, nothing seems appealing but I haven't gotten sick and don't think I will. I never got sick with my daughter either. I'm just losing my appetite and feeling so exhausted and just not wanting to do anything. Can't stop yawning.

Tasha- I'm so happy that your second scan came back better! That us wonderful news.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! We are happy to have you here with us.

I need to confess I peed on another stick tonight, and I got a 3+!! So happy to see that. Last test I took was Tues morning and had a 2-3. Just wanted to share with ladies who will understand! :)

Welcome to all the new bfps!!

You know what is messed up? Puking consecutively more than twice without a breather. This little Puffin is being major hard on me. Yay!! But ugh...

Tasha- I'm so happy that your second scan came back better! That us wonderful news.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! We are happy to have you here with us.

I need to confess I peed on another stick tonight, and I got a 3+!! So happy to see that. Last test I took was Tues morning and had a 2-3. Just wanted to share with ladies who will understand! :)

yeah, me too:blush: it was just the digital that says "pregnant" but not how many weeks, but it came up after less than 60 seconds, so i'll take that as good!:haha:

Bang on 6 weeks and I'm so sick this morning . Just drinking water to stay hydrated but couldn't face eating :(

Hello ladies & congratulations! I have 2 children, my son is 11 and my daughter is 7. My due date is July 22nd! We decided that this baby's gender is going to remain a surprise until birth :)

Hi

I'm just 3 days behind you. So exciting!! I have one dd and we didn't find out what we were having when I was expecting her. We want to know this time around though - just to know whether we can reuse clothes or need to start buying again! Did you find out with your other children? Eta: I did really like not knowing with dd!!

Anyone else want to find out/ or not??

Hi all! I'm due July 25th although if history is anything to go by I'll be ready and waiting from the end of June! I have an almost 3 year old and a 1 year old and my dh says this is definitely our last baby, which makes sense from a lifestyle/financial point of view but it's still a bit sad. Hoping this baby sticks!

It's normal lol . but I'm they're with you on the appointment.... Mines not even until DEC 3rd! I don't like that it's so late...

I swing between freaking out & being on :cloud9:

I'm in the uk so I'm not likely to get a scan before 12 weeks - that's the 10th JAN!!! Wish I had a nov/dec scan like you ladies. Can't wait to see bubs!!

Hi all! I'm due July 25th although if history is anything to go by I'll be ready and waiting from the end of June! I have an almost 3 year old and a 1 year old and my dh says this is definitely our last baby, which makes sense from a lifestyle/financial point of view but it's still a bit sad. Hoping this baby sticks!

Snap!! Same due date as you :)

I have one dd who is 3 now but will be 4 when baby arrives. It will be our last too - I'm going to be a high risk this time around due to other health problems.

Hope you have a h&h 9 months!!

Hi K4! :hi: Hooray for a due date buddy!

Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. I had a few complications last time from having a really high chance of down's, having an amnio which thankfully came back clear, then having an emcs due to baby being footling breech, and then finally her being born with a cystic hygroma on her shoulder which they had missed on all the scans (that's been treated with injections and has by some miracle completely gone)! I don't think I'll classify as high risk, but hoping for an easier journey this time.

Hi K4! :hi: Hooray for a due date buddy!

Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. I had a few complications last time from having a really high chance of down's, having an amnio which thankfully came back clear, then having an emcs due to baby being footling breech, and then finally her being born with a cystic hygroma on her shoulder which they had missed on all the scans (that's been treated with injections and has by some miracle completely gone)! I don't think I'll classify as high risk, but hoping for an easier journey this time.

Thanks!!

Wow you had a rough ride last time. I had a pretty easy first pregnancy, birth & baby last time around. So I'm imagining that this time around I'll really get my comeuppance lol :haha: & I'll be high risk as I have a low platelet count now & my blood doesn't clot well.

Glad your dd is all well now :thumbup:

It'll be fun to see which of us has out lo's first. I was on time last time - but you were early were you?

:)

Yeah I had my first at 37+4 and my 2nd at 36+4 (although 36w on the dot by doctor's calculations). I'm hoping this baby will cook a bit longer though so that I can opt for an elective cs.

Hi

I'm just 3 days behind you. So exciting!! I have one dd and we didn't find out what we were having when I was expecting her. We want to know this time around though - just to know whether we can reuse clothes or need to start buying again! Did you find out with your other children? Eta: I did really like not knowing with dd!!

Anyone else want to find out/ or not??

We've had a mix of knowing and not knowing. Baby one and two we found out, baby three we didn't (not through choice though, I had over ten scans and she wouldn't let us see any of them times), four and five we found out. When we eventually get a sticky baby, it will be our last and I don't want to find out but hubby does, I will win ;)

I always find out ASAP! Far too impatient! :haha:

With ds2 I was bleeding heavy from 12w (large SCH) and the nhs didn't want to know, so I went for a private scan to check he was ok at 16w and found out then! the sonographer couldn't really hide it anyway due to the way he was facing lol.

Welcome and congratulations ladies!!

Think I ate something a bit off - what a great addition to the nausea haha. Sticking with cereal for breakie before my long run this morning!

We are finding out. So much easier to plan that way and buy clothes etc. I let me SO decide and that's what he wanted. Which is relieving ha.

My sister-in-law brought over a box of baby stuff to go through! Seems early but she was anxious to get it out of her house haha. She's got 3 and is done. That will be my morning chore after my run ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->