July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

We won't be finding out. We didn't with our son and enjoyed finding out at birth so will be waiting again. :)

i can't wait to find out :) i'm secretley hoping for another girl hehe

is this going to be anyone's last baby? i just relaized the other day this will be mine and DH's last, i'll never be TTC ever again though so thats a plus! but i'll miss everything else

We will be staying on team yellow this time too. I liked the surprise

I'm paying for a gender scan before my Nhs one I'm THATS desperate!

I plan on getting it written on paper and inviting all our close family round to have a little celebration and all find out together.

Praying so hard I get that far

I wish we could find out for Christmas!

We will definitely be finding out, I'm too impatient!

This is my last! I told my SO it was now or never cause I actually didn't want to have another baby after 30 at all lol. But he wasn't ready so fair enough. If I wasn't almost 32 though I'd have one more ha.

This is my last! I told my SO it was now or never cause I actually didn't want to have another baby after 30 at all lol. But he wasn't ready so fair enough. If I wasn't almost 32 though I'd have one more ha.

thats fair haha, i'm 24 but we both decided two is enough for us, we want to be able to pay for both of them to go to school, and not struggle. I think we would have a hard time with 3 or more lol

Hey all!

I haven't checked in for a few weeks, but welcome to all who have joined our little group!

Morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks last week. As a teacher, it's been pretty tricky to hide it as work, but I've managed thus far. I hope everyone is feeling better than I am!

I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not really sure what to expect. Any moms have any advice?

This will be my last too, if I get to bring it home. We've always wanted a large family but can't keep putting ourselves through heartache indefinitely. I said I wanted my family completed by thirty and as we've been trying for six years I will be slightly older than that as I celebrate my 30th in May :)

Hey all!

I haven't checked in for a few weeks, but welcome to all who have joined our little group!

Morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks last week. As a teacher, it's been pretty tricky to hide it as work, but I've managed thus far. I hope everyone is feeling better than I am!

I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not really sure what to expect. Any moms have any advice?

It's hard to say really as it depends how sure you're on your dates. If you're 100% sure you're over seven weeks then you can expect to see a little bean and a heartbeat <3

We will be finding out the gender. This will be our last baby.
Still feeling pretty good. That has me worried. It's unusual for me to not be sick by now. I'm trying to not read too much into it just yet. My first appt is a week from tomorrow. I'm hoping to convince them to do a dating scan.

feeling old and far behind, ha! i'll be 32 in march and this is baby 1 of, hopefully, 3!:baby:

So we had no doubt that we wanted to find out with our first. Now with this one, I'm undecided, but DH definitley wants to know, so I'm sure we will find out.

Well ladies it looks like my happiness was short lived. Just did another test and the line has almost dissapeared :( Good luck to you all!

Steph, it could be a crap test or diluted urine :hugs:

Well ladies it looks like my happiness was short lived. Just did another test and the line has almost dissapeared :( Good luck to you all!

I really hope that's not the case :nope: I hope it has something to do with you pee being too diluted. I'll be hoping for you. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! It was a frer and the pee looked pretty dark so I'm starting to accept it. I'm dissapointed but feeling ok actually, at least I know we can still conceive.

I'm so sorry Steph :( Holding out some hope for you!!! :hugs:

I found out the sexes of both my kids. I figured since we have one of each already and I have kept a few things from each of them that it would be fun if this one is a surprise :)
As for it being our last baby, i'm not sure. I always said I wanted 4 kids but we'll see.

I found out the sexes of both my kids. I figured since we have one of each already and I have kept a few things from each of them that it would be fun if this one is a surprise :)
As for it being our last baby, i'm not sure. I always said I wanted 4 kids but we'll see.

I'm totally team yellow this time around. I found out with all 3 of my other babies.. and this is my last .. so I'm going to hold myself to it! As someone once told me- there truly are few surprises in life- this is one of them! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->