July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sammy- YAY! Glad you got your date! :)

I'm so overly tired these last two days, I need some energy to shampoo the carpets later this week then my body can decide no more lol.

Lots going on in here now!

Sammy yay on getting a date!

Tasha so adorable, when will you get to meet your rainbow?

Dan o leg cramps! Mine stopped after I started the gestational diabetes diet so a bit more protein/cheese/spinach did the trick for me

cdex, great news you're ok

As for me, blood sugars seem ok on diet at the moment ( I get hungry days) but otherwise I get monitored twice a week. My voice thing turned into bronchitis so now on antibiotics! Consultant next week and see what the plan is, not sure what I want now. I was ok with a section but now may be given option of induction as everything seems ok. But possibly may also be monitored the whole time in labour and not sure I really want to be strapped to a bed for 2-3 days waiting for this baby.

Oh!! Anyone else getting more constipated? I am increasing fiber but still the movements are so bad.....

Cute picture Tasha!

Babyv, I have no energy either. I'm not sleeping well at all which I think has a lot to do with it. :/

AFM, 34 weeks today! 3 weeks until term and 6 until her due date! I can officially say that next month, we'll have a baby! :D Feels like yesterday we were all just having our 20 week scans!

Attachments

• photo (29).jpg
    photo (29).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
Tasha - Such a cute scan pic!!! Hoping for good news tomorrow! :)

Khatif- I have been getting those shooting pains in my cervix a lot today due to the baby moving lol. It hurts! My back hurts tons too! Banana's help with cramps as they have potassium , also Calcium is known to help with cramping as well. :)

I finally feel pregnant too at 31w4d! I think he had a growth spurt cuz he feels heavy and I feel him everywhere!

Good luck Medzi!

Hello Everyone!
Sorry I haven't checked in lately, things are crazy!
They girls are doing amazing, they were moved last night to our local hospital since they only need a level 2 NICU now.
They both breastfed today, just a little bit, but amazing for their age.
They are 34 weeks today!
Here is a picture of them gettin ready for transport.
Emma is in the back, Ally in the front.

I hope everyone else is good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 16
Tonya I'm so glad to hear they are doing well! They are absolutely precious! <3

Beautiful Rose- Amazing news! Congratulations!

Tasha, glad the scan went well (hope the doc thinks so too!) and baby looks super happy and cute!

My appointment went well. BP is good, baby is head down. I'm had them send a pee sample to the lab to check for a uti, but most likely the symptoms I'm feeling are just regular pregnancy things. Just want to be safe, though.

Srrme, I hope your boys feel better soon.

timeforababy, I have been having the opposite problem with my bowels. And even with loose stools, I still have terrible hemmarhoids. Booo. Do you drink coffee? I think that might be part of why I've not been constipated at all this pregnancy. Even decaf would probably help keep things moving.

Good to hear your girls are doing so well, Tonya! And how great about the breastfeeding!

Love the pics tonya, Tasha and bubbles <3

Tasha, thank you. They did a NST today at my checkup and everything looked good. Said maybe baby had moved so I couldn't feel them as well? :shrug: they also did my GSB test today, so don't know when that will be back... I really don't want an IV during labor so I hope it's negative. She also checked presentation and was 99% sure baby is head down, even though I'm not sure I agree. I guess she's the professional though... Right? Oh and I'm dilated some even though a week ago I was tightly closed. :happydance: I'm ready to get this baby out. Whenever is fine with me.

Livvy, I'm glad everything looked good on the NST. :) And that's good that your body is getting ready for labour. I was told baby is head down today too, and was like, okay. Haha. And this is my third! You'd think I'd have known.

And I have been GBS pos for both my other babies' births. The IV wasn't too bad. They left it in my hand and just hooked up the antibiotics when I needed it (it was two doses, about 4 hours apart, if I recall... only had time for one dose with my second baby though). So other than when the antibiotics were actually hooked up, I was totally free to labour as I pleased. And even when they were attached, I still was able to walk around if I wanted, just had to drag the IV with me (which I did at one point, since I was just doing laps around the maternity ward in early labour to get things going). :)

Hey ladies, wanted to update some of you. I had been feeling nauseous all day and just off from my normal self. I laid down for bed and started getting contractions. Ended up with 18 in under an hour, so am in labor & delivery now. I have a bad UTI so they've pumped me with antibiotics and gave me a shot to stop my contractions. Baby is fine. Waiting for the doctor to get here and check me. Had no idea I even had a UTI as I had no symptoms.

Khatif, the GBS is the group B strep test. They swab you to make sure you don't have it, and if you do, they give you antibiotics during labor. It isn't dangerous so mama or anyone else, just baby.

Ah thanks. I know what is B strep but I did not know the name of the test but thanks to remind me so I can ask it tomorrow when I have to go to the midwife

I have the GBS test today ...

Tasha let us know how the scan goes!

Mrs E exciting about your wedding! Congrats!

Khatif, I'm getting those shocks too.

Puffin has been very active this morning. All the huge movements is actually making me nauseas.

My poor little guy has tonsillitis :(

Ah, poor little guy. I hope he will be better soon.

Hope your scan goes well tasha.

MrsE- how exciting! Not long until the wedding!

Medzi- hope your little man feels better soon, when baby does massive movements it makes me feel queasy too. Almost like sea sickness.

Afm- I had my consultant appointment today, it went well apart from being weighed..meh! I got my section date!!! :):):) it's the 29th of June! So 27days! I'm excited but terrified!

Was also told by the consultant that I'll only be aloud 4 sections in total so after this one I'll have one section left and they'll offer me sterilisation during the 4th..pretty sure this is our last but makes me question what if we wanted 5babies.

Yay, c-section date. So we will have another baby in June. It is just so weird that after you have your baby I still will have a month to go.

Oh no Medzi, hope your little guy is better soon. I hope you had a good appointment.

Harley I hope yours went too.

Sammy I've known people to have six sections but obviously very high risk.

My scan went well I think (I see the Dr tomorrow), here's the scan picture. I love it, baby looks very happy.

Nice picture. I am glad that scan went well. I am very pleased for you!

Sammy- YAY! Glad you got your date! :)

I'm so overly tired these last two days, I need some energy to shampoo the carpets later this week then my body can decide no more lol.

I am very tired myself too. In the last days I could just sleep and sleep and do nothing.

Lots going on in here now!

Sammy yay on getting a date!

Tasha so adorable, when will you get to meet your rainbow?

Dan o leg cramps! Mine stopped after I started the gestational diabetes diet so a bit more protein/cheese/spinach did the trick for me

cdex, great news you're ok

As for me, blood sugars seem ok on diet at the moment ( I get hungry days) but otherwise I get monitored twice a week. My voice thing turned into bronchitis so now on antibiotics! Consultant next week and see what the plan is, not sure what I want now. I was ok with a section but now may be given option of induction as everything seems ok. But possibly may also be monitored the whole time in labour and not sure I really want to be strapped to a bed for 2-3 days waiting for this baby.

Oh!! Anyone else getting more constipated? I am increasing fiber but still the movements are so bad.....

I have trouble with that as well. For me nothing really works :(.
I can imagine that you are not so happy about the 2-3 day but take that some days and relax, read and watch some nice movies. You will need all your energie after that

AFM, 34 weeks today! 3 weeks until term and 6 until her due date! I can officially say that next month, we'll have a baby! :D Feels like yesterday we were all just having our 20 week scans!

Lovely bump you got there!

Tasha - Such a cute scan pic!!! Hoping for good news tomorrow! :)

Khatif- I have been getting those shooting pains in my cervix a lot today due to the baby moving lol. It hurts! My back hurts tons too! Banana's help with cramps as they have potassium , also Calcium is known to help with cramping as well. :)

I finally feel pregnant too at 31w4d! I think he had a growth spurt cuz he feels heavy and I feel him everywhere!

Good luck Medzi!

I am glad to know that almost all of you have the pain.
Almost 32 weeks Babygirl! They are definitely getting bigger day by day :)

Hello Everyone!
Sorry I haven't checked in lately, things are crazy!
They girls are doing amazing, they were moved last night to our local hospital since they only need a level 2 NICU now.
They both breastfed today, just a little bit, but amazing for their age.
They are 34 weeks today!
Here is a picture of them gettin ready for transport.
Emma is in the back, Ally in the front.

I hope everyone else is good!

Ah, how cute they are! So adorable! Good to hear that you are doing well.

Hey ladies, wanted to update some of you. I had been feeling nauseous all day and just off from my normal self. I laid down for bed and started getting contractions. Ended up with 18 in under an hour, so am in labor & delivery now. I have a bad UTI so they've pumped me with antibiotics and gave me a shot to stop my contractions. Baby is fine. Waiting for the doctor to get here and check me. Had no idea I even had a UTI as I had no symptoms.

Ah good luck! I hope they are able to stop the contractions! Thinking of you!

Tonya.....sooooo adorable! !

Harley....thanks for sharing about your IV and GBS experience. Makes this "testing time" for most of us less scary. Reading about it makes it sound like doom and gloom!

I've had the IV ab's with both mine as I tested positive with both. I tested positive with this one at 18w but haven't done my private test yet to see if I still am. I actually missed the windows of opportunity with both as my labours progressed too quick, but both times baby was fine thankfully. Both my births were conpketkeg active, the iv only takes a short while to upload and you can just drag it round with you. Only downside is it means a hospital birth xx

Tonya. Beautiful, just gorgeous. Very pleased to hear they are doing fab xx

Greats, I hope the meds work, keep us updated, thinking of you xx

Tasha, beautiful scan pic of your baby, so so pleased all looked normal again, hope today's appt goes well. Sorry you've had more fights on your hands, ugh. I've been taken off CLC completely after my 32w scan, as has another high risk lady, I'm wondering if the NHS has changed a guideline. Glad you sorted it anyway. Seems so rediculous not to carry on the same care for the last few weeks!!! Xx

Meds worked, not dilated at all so that's a relief! At home resting :)

Greats glad to hear the meds worked!

AFM, yesterday I started to notice I have a sore spot above my bellybutton. It feels bruised, but it isn't, and at the same time, it feels like my skin is going to stretch apart. It's such a weird feeling. I only notice it if I press on it, or when I wipe after peeing, as I guess my arm stretches the skin there (and wiping is a chore...). Anyone know what this is? Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Greats - So glad you are home and the meds stopped the contractions! That is frightening. Does your OB or Midwife check your urine often? My OB checks my urine EVERY appointment, because as you said, some people do not get noticeable symptoms.

Tasha- Keep us updated on the news of your scan!

Tonya - They are absolutely precious and beautiful!

Bubbles - Yes I have an area on my abdomen under my ribs that is super sensitive to touch and feels bruised. My OB said its normal- because as we stretch our nerves could get irritated. At one of my recent scans, the tech kept rolling over that area really hard and I said it hurt, but she didn't listen! But OUCH it hurts!

Beautiful - How's baby? You should show us another picture :)

Tonya, your girls are so precious! I'm glad they're doing so well. :flower:

AFM: I'm 36 weeks today. Woohoo! :happydance: I have an appointment with my MW on Friday and will be doing the Strep B test and checking my iron levels. After that, all of my appointments will be at home until baby makes her appearance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->