July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Srrme, that's so bad. I hope your boys are better today.

Greats I hope the antibiotics work soon.

How odd jrepp. It's a swab that changes colour so it shouldn't be possible to be inconclusive.

:hugs: medzi. What a worry for you. I'd say not to get hung up on gestations at this point. The Dr said to me yesterday that baby is a good weight, a good gestation so if we need to get baby out it will be absolutely fine. I just don't want you to put pressure on yourself as I'm sure that won't keep your BP down.

Babyvaughan :hugs: sounds like having it regularly will make you feel better.

Dano if you're not happy with your care then tell them. I don't think it's right after all you've been through to suddenly change it.

As for stretch/sweep. Mine begin soon so absolutely no reason why people can't have them before 40 weeks.

Is it ok to self check cervix for dilation?

Since stopping TTC I haven't checked at all. Felt it was unnecessary and just didn't want to go inspecting anything up there!

I've been losing my plug since last Tuesday and a speculum check said I was closed but I'm presuming the angle I was lying or anything could affect what it looked like.

I'm having doubts that as my plug continues to come away in dribs and drabs and I'm having what I have delightfully renamed 'poo cramps' on and off that this is indeed the case and out of curiosity wanted to maybe see for myself!

They say not to Lucy because of the risk of infection plus it can start stuff off and as you're not term yet, I wouldn't risk it.

I did think that however in America they seem to check as standard anyway.

Who knows haha

I am done at the midwife. The placenta moved away so they road is free :) and I do not need a c-section.
They do not check cervix here at all but since it was an internal scan I asked her about it. My cervix fully closed 4 cm:)

Greats I hope the antibiotics work soon and I am glad to read that meds worked.

Thanks Tasha and dan-o.

Great news khatif!!

Medzi - You are 4cm dilated??? wow ! I suspect you will be delivering very soon! Do they think baby is ready? :)

Tasha-- I think you're keeping your induction date a secret from us :haha:

35 weeks (well almost 36) I am more watermelon shaped than before! Eek!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
You look so cute livvy!!!

Yes I agree TASHA! haha I think she is hiding it from us! :haha:

So much going on! :hugs: everyone. Sorry this will be quick as things here aren't great.

Yesterday they wanted to induce me in 24 hours but after discussions they agreed to give me one more week (I really want to be closer to full term) but that I have to immediately go in at the slightest symptom (headache, more swelling, bp over 150/100) so I am really really taking it easy. I have an ultrasound in the morning. She also checked me and I'm already 4 cm dilated. So if I don't go on my own, an induction request is being put in on Tuesday for sure and then I wait for the call to go in and it can come anytime in 48 hours. So I'll definitely have a baby by next weekend! Cubby seems to be doing better, antibiotics have kicked in for his tonsillitis, thankfully.

Tasha, glad there is a plan in place... Not long until your rainbow :cloud9:

Tonya your girls are precious.

Sorry to all the ladies dealing with high bp, and transverse babies (little stinkers!)

OMG, Medzi! You only have days left and 4 cm is already sounds quite a lot. How do you feel about it? Is your baby ready according to the doctors?

Dano, can't you demand the special care with your history? Do you feel good about it, Do you feel that the baby is safe with the normal care?
I don't even understand why did they remove your from the special care now. I guess there are some finance reasons is behind it :(

Livy you look amazing! Cuuuute!

Baby is ready - I just had an ultrasound and measuring big, already 7.5 pounds (I make big babies! My son was the same around this time) and is happy, breathing well, hb is good. Yeah, 4 cm! I wouldn't have known it! I am getting TONS of braxton hicks so maybe things are progressing along. DH doesn't think I'll even make it to myTuesday appointment, but we will see. I was admitted to the hospital in active labor at 4 cm with my son. So maybe this will be a quick delivery? I know it can mean nothing though. We will see. I'm feeling ok about it all now that I've had a chance to process.

Lucy, my dr doesn't check the cervix until 38 weeks because it may induce labor. You shouldn't risk self checking.

Livvy, you look adorable! You're all belly!

Aww Medzi, how exciting!!! Your baby will be here any day now. Hopefully puffin will hang on til next week. Ill be thinking of you.

AFM, my fluids are still low so I'm back to twice a week NSTs and once a week OB appts. My dr wants my off work ASAP so next Monday will be my last day. I never thought I'd say this but I'm not ready to stop working yet. I feel like I will be leaving things unfinished to go home and play the waiting game. I know I need to do what's best for the baby but I'm really struggling with this :-/

Lucy true but they use gloves and know what they're doing.

Khatif im glad all looked good and the placenta moved away :)

Livvy, that is a fantastic bump! You've put on weight no where else <3

Shhhh :haha:

Medzi, 7.5 lb is fantastic, sounds like labour will be short and sweet :)

Hugs Joy, could you work from home to tie up a few ends?

I hope Tasha!

Joy, I know how you feel. I was taken off work 2.5 months before my due date with my son. I felt awful and unready because I was in the middle of a big, exciting campaign and it was hard to leave it all to someone else and just relax. But you're right, you gotta do what is best, and you'll find ways to keep busy!

had my ultrasound today, baby is frank breech :( they are going to try and turn him in about 1-2 weeks so he has more time to turn on his own, they've said to follow spinning babies and do exercises on there. I'm so sad :( i just wish it would work out!

Thanks everyone!! I've definitely put on weight in my rear though :haha:

Tasha your secret is safe with us ;)

Medzi I am SO excited for you, first of the team yellows to go it seems like! Can't wait to find out!!

Heaven I'm sorry, that's such a hard situation... keep us updated. :hugs: I think baby is head up too, I'm still feeling hiccups up top. We will see in a few weeks when they do the us though.

Joy, I just got taken off of work too... bad pelvic pain. I'm relieved and feel guilty at the same time. I'm the primary bread winner so this will be hard on us.

:hugs: heaven, it will work out, it will. You think positively and we all will too. I'm a big believer in positive thinking. You and baby can and will do this.

:haha: livvy. Thanks :p and if you've put weight on then it really suits you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->