July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Exciting that there are already a few new arrivals. I'm thinking this board is going to get very busy with birth announcements well before July.

K4th and Livvy, I still have two more weeks of work, but that 'oh my god, this is actually real' feeling just hit me, too. I've been quite happy being pregnant and I'm not sure I'm actually ready for bub to be here in seven weeks! I'm sure I'll get impatient as things become more uncomfortable, and will curse myself for ever thinking this way!

Sammynashley, that blackout sounds really scary. Is your blood pressure ok? I'm thinking it would be low rather than high as I've had problems with low BP and blackouts in the past. Maybe get checked, four hours is a long time to be out. We put our pram together a while ago as it was a gift from grandparents to be and they wanted to see it. So now it just sits in a corner taking up loads of space! But it's probably worth doing sooner rather than later. It wasn't that complicated, either - my husband thinks he's a genius at putting stuff together, but honestly I could have done it on my own without any bother.

Is anyone else finding baby hiccups kind of irritating? I love the normal, regular movements, but my bub only seems to have hiccups in the middle of the night and they just go on and on. I'm sure it's only a few minutes, but seems like forever when I'm trying to get back to sleep! At least they are right down the bottom of my belly, so confirming that the head is in the right spot and staying that way. Just wish they'd happen in daylight hours instead.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Thanks ladies :blush: and yes babygirl everyone says my belly is small, even my OB. Haha shes surprised every week when my fundal height measures right on. And you look great!

Oooo medzi exciting, but hope baby waits until 37 weeks like you hoped.

Raquel I find my baby hiccups irritating as well. They happen during the day but the feeling is a little egh. Though at the same time I think its adorable. Go figure.

Cant wait for more babehs!

May be a silly ftm question, but does the amount and frequency of braxton hicks have any correlation to time of delivery? Ive been having them non stop multiple times an hour all day/night for a week and a half. Today they were a little stronger. As of last friday I was still 3.5 cm long and closed up tight. Just curious. And hoping to deliver around 38 weeks....though I have no control over that, just wishful thinking.

Hi ladies. I have been having TON of contractions since Tuesday. I was monitored Wednesday night and they were coming every 3 minutes and very strong but I had no cervical changes so no labor. Sounds like frequent contractions are pretty normal in this board. They monitored for a few hours and the contractions got farther apart so they sent me home.

I started weekly monitoring yesterday with an ultrasound, NST and doctor visit instead of the midwives. Turns out that Wednesday I was not dilated at all and just starting to efface and yesterday I was 1cm and 50% effaced. I know it's still a little early but I can't help but hope that he comes soon. I'm just pretty miserable. Now I will have the same monitoring every Friday until I give birth or something changes.

Here's my little man's facehttps://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_192438_zps2plgzhyf.jpg

And me at 36 weekshttps://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_171507_zpsgquococm.jpg

Great photos cdex! I'm sure he will be here soon!

Very cute cdex! He'll be here before you know it. :) hang in there.

I'm still hoping to get that boost in sex drive they talk about for late third tri... But no. It's actually decreased even more.

Livvy I've lost mine totally. Tmi but it hurts so bad to have sex its like its swollen inside, my fiance agrees it feels that way to him but obviously for him thats a good feeling for me its not fun so we've decreased how much we do it by a lot! He's so supportive & understanding which makes me cry because I feel like I'm letting him down when he's so good to me lol

Is anyone else really tired? I can sleep through most of the night (about 6-8 hours) and then nap another 2-3 hours during the day and I'm still tired. OH think it's just baby having a growth spurt, its happened before..

Consultant on Monday, hopefully there will be a plan for baby arrival of some sort. My fasting blood sugars haven't been great so I think they might just stick me on metformin :( :( for the last few weeks.

Ugh sorry Babyv, I guess I should be glad that sex isn't painful at least.

Timeforababy, me me me!! I'm exhausted all the time. Slept 10 hours last night and ready for a nap again. Also 8:30 pm is my ideal bedtime haha

Sex is still off the cards for us - you ladies who are getting some are making me jealous! I do not feel at my best but I'm still beginning to really miss it!!!

& I'm jealous of the naps!!! I love my four year old - but she does mean no daytime naps - I could really do with them right now. Especially since I can't sleep in anymore - I'm tired but my hips are so sore by 7am that I have to get up. & if I go to bed early I just wake earlier :dohh:

Livvy - how are your platelets behaving hun??

K4th I'm not the one with platelet issues, I can't remember who all has them now that I think about it!! Was it Jrepp?

I had my last progesterone shot this morning. Yay! Not too long until term now! &#128522;

Hi ladies, have been quiet but reading along the past few days..I've been struggling with the heat, even had a scary period earlier where I blacked out on my bed for 4 hours. Don't remember much apart from getting in from the school run. Had a really bad headache when I woke up. Think maybe the heat got to me.

For those woth breech babies I hope they turn soon, DD was frank breech up until 38 weeks when she decided to turn on her own ( I wasn't a candidate for ecv) so there's still time :)

Also lovely bump pics! I look like a whale :haha: no bump pics for me!

Tasha- yay for induction date! Makes it more real doesn't it? When I got my section date I turned into a bit of a nervous wreck and suddenly terrified.

K4th- try and enjoy some peaceful time before baby comes, maybe a couple pampering sessions :)

Dan-o- could you put my pre op assessment down for the 24th June and also my c-section date for the 29th June please! :)

Has anyone set their pram up yet?? I mean like putting it all together. We've got our pram but it's sat in the boxes still and I'm itching to put it together. We only have 24 days left and I'm getting itch fingers and wanna get things done and in place...hubby is so relaxed he thinks I'm silly wanting to do it now.

We set ours up a few weeks ago (errr....in April). I needed a distraction from the due date of miscarriage #1 and so my hubby let me put all the baby stuff together.....well he put it together while I watched.

Thanks ladies :blush: and yes babygirl everyone says my belly is small, even my OB. Haha shes surprised every week when my fundal height measures right on. And you look great!

Oooo medzi exciting, but hope baby waits until 37 weeks like you hoped.

Raquel I find my baby hiccups irritating as well. They happen during the day but the feeling is a little egh. Though at the same time I think its adorable. Go figure.

Cant wait for more babehs!

May be a silly ftm question, but does the amount and frequency of braxton hicks have any correlation to time of delivery? Ive been having them non stop multiple times an hour all day/night for a week and a half. Today they were a little stronger. As of last friday I was still 3.5 cm long and closed up tight. Just curious. And hoping to deliver around 38 weeks....though I have no control over that, just wishful thinking.

I don't think so. I've been having braxton hicks for months, and have been having preterm contractions every 6 minutes for almost 2 weeks and still haven't had any effacement or dilation, with a 3.5cm closed cervix. Its just your body preparing itself.

Livvy I've lost mine totally. Tmi but it hurts so bad to have sex its like its swollen inside, my fiance agrees it feels that way to him but obviously for him thats a good feeling for me its not fun so we've decreased how much we do it by a lot! He's so supportive & understanding which makes me cry because I feel like I'm letting him down when he's so good to me lol

I'm opposite. I have been so frisky especially this last trimester. I can't seem to get enough!

Is anyone else really tired? I can sleep through most of the night (about 6-8 hours) and then nap another 2-3 hours during the day and I'm still tired. OH think it's just baby having a growth spurt, its happened before..

Consultant on Monday, hopefully there will be a plan for baby arrival of some sort. My fasting blood sugars haven't been great so I think they might just stick me on metformin :( :( for the last few weeks.

I am always really tired now too. I think it has to do with the major growth spurt the baby has in the last month or so.

K4th I'm not the one with platelet issues, I can't remember who all has them now that I think about it!! Was it Jrepp?

I do have a platelet issue, but mine is with the function of the platelets not the number. Everything seems to be fine so far, but we don't want to intentionally make me bleed just to check. We have a plan to do the DDAVP with delivery regardless of whether I have a section or vaginal delivery and blood/extra platelets will be on stand by just in case they can't get the bleeding under control

I still have my crazy drive...but this pelvic rest just makes it worse. Lol.

I'm getting anxious for my next scan next monday...seems so far away...anxious to know if im still at 1.4cm, if my resting had helped my cervix or of he's still making it smaller and smaller.

I'm getting weirder movements so low...he's digging an escape route I know it!

Oh cdex I wanted to say that I think our bumps look really similar!! You have a watermelon out front too :haha: maybe that means I'm having a boy!

Jrepp, that's right I remember now. Someone else had platelet count issues right?

Srrme I can't wait to be term! Ironically it will be on my and DH's anniversary, next Saturday. :) hopefully babe waits till at least Sunday so we don't have to share that day. I wouldn't be mad at all about a mid-June baby, though!

Another FTM question....I was laying on the couch and felt a kick down low...he's head first so it was odd...like definitely in the pelvic area...then it became rhymtic. If I were to put my hands to hold up my stomach from the bottom...it was all right there...for like 4 min...no pain...no pressure...hiccups? BH?

Another FTM question....I was laying on the couch and felt a kick down low...he's head first so it was odd...like definitely in the pelvic area...then it became rhymtic. If I were to put my hands to hold up my stomach from the bottom...it was all right there...for like 4 min...no pain...no pressure...hiccups? BH?

Sounds like hiccups! :D

Haha, that would explain it. Gonna take me a bunch of silly questions to know what's going on!

I have a pretty decent drive, but I haven't been able to do ANYTHING since around 24 weeks. Complete pelvic/uterus rest here. :dohh:

Oh cdex I wanted to say that I think our bumps look really similar!! You have a watermelon out front too :haha: maybe that means I'm having a boy!

Jrepp, that's right I remember now. Someone else had platelet count issues right?

Srrme I can't wait to be term! Ironically it will be on my and DH's anniversary, next Saturday. :) hopefully babe waits till at least Sunday so we don't have to share that day. I wouldn't be mad at all about a mid-June baby, though!

I hope your little one waits until at least Sunday! :D I think my little girl is going to make her arrival at 38-39 weeks. I need to AT LEAST make it to 37 weeks to get my home birth. 4 more days!

Srrme we have to be at least 37 to get our birth at the natural birthing clinic, too. :) So close! Oh and we also have to be less than 42 which I REALLY hope is not an issue........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->