July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

34w4d.

Attachments

• IMG_20150604_181930.jpg
    IMG_20150604_181930.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
34 weeks today and WOW! I have lost all energy all week lol. For those who have been pregnant before is this normal for this many weeks? I really dont want to get a Picc line after ready what it is, I've been drinking lots and lots of water all day so hopefully I can just do an occasional iv because with the picc line it says I cant be in bathe or swimming pool with this hot weather that would be terrible!! Ahh I'm excited for all the babies on there way! Working on my hospital bag after yesterdays unexpected adventure I realize it really can be anytime they decide to keep me or he decides he is coming! I still need to shampoo my carpets but that requires moving furniture and right now I barely have the energy to pour a bowl of cereal lol.

Its going to be really hot this week so Saturday were going to the lake & having a picnic I'm really excited I need some adventure lol

Can't believe I'm going to be a mom in 35 days or less!

So exciting that we are about ready to have our babies!! I feel like it has flown by. Happy to meet baby in a few weeks but kinda nervous as well. I have two more weeks of work and can imagine how you feel Joy. But like you said: it is for the best.

We have finally decided on a name and a friend made a first sketch for our birthannoumcement (it is tradition in my country to send those out after the baby is born). So some progress but I have lots to do still also. Hopefully the little guy wont decide to come early!

ok ladies, first time mom with silly questions....

i have my drs appt on monday and i want to make sure i tell my dr what's going on properly. i'm so bad at descriptions and being able to word things without sounding like i'm crazy. :dohh:

so, my commute to work is.... 1 hour in the car (upper back starts to get really sore) then 30 min on the subway (i do ok there) and then a 1/2 mile walk to the office (that's when i feel the xtra weight)

so, today....upper back sore...almost done my walk to work and my entire stomach got tight, no pain, just like the muscles kicked in...then it just stopped almost as quick as it started. then i got the normal lower pelvic discomfort. i'm thinking braxton hick? is that what they feel like? the past week, i've definately been feeling things a lot lower. if this little guy wasn't on his head, i'd say he's stepping all over my cervix. :loopy:

so, i want to make sure this is all normal. LOL. figured you fine ladies would all know the answers! :hugs: i work about 2 hrs away from my dr, so i really try to limit the number of visits i have to leave work for. i don't have much leave so i'd prefer not to "waste" it on normal pregnancy. LOL

so, if this is my first BH... :blush: guess now i know what they feel like :haha:

Rach so cute.

Babyvaughan enjoy your picnic at the lake <3

Aelayna that's such a cool way to announce.

Elizabeth that is exactly what a braxton hick is like xx

Heaven I'm sorry, that's such a hard situation... keep us updated. :hugs: I think baby is head up too, I'm still feeling hiccups up top. We will see in a few weeks when they do the us though.

:hugs: heaven, it will work out, it will. You think positively and we all will too. I'm a big believer in positive thinking. You and baby can and will do this.

thanks ladies, keep positivity too but had few tears today thinking about c section, i am going to try and do everything to turn him, i really will most likely be refusing a c section.

livvy- my babes hiccups are hard to determine, so it may not be a sign, hoping baby is right way for you:thumbup:

Have you had one before Heaven?

ok ladies, first time mom with silly questions....

i have my drs appt on monday and i want to make sure i tell my dr what's going on properly. i'm so bad at descriptions and being able to word things without sounding like i'm crazy. :dohh:

so, my commute to work is.... 1 hour in the car (upper back starts to get really sore) then 30 min on the subway (i do ok there) and then a 1/2 mile walk to the office (that's when i feel the xtra weight)

so, today....upper back sore...almost done my walk to work and my entire stomach got tight, no pain, just like the muscles kicked in...then it just stopped almost as quick as it started. then i got the normal lower pelvic discomfort. i'm thinking braxton hick? is that what they feel like? the past week, i've definately been feeling things a lot lower. if this little guy wasn't on his head, i'd say he's stepping all over my cervix. :loopy:

so, i want to make sure this is all normal. LOL. figured you fine ladies would all know the answers! :hugs: i work about 2 hrs away from my dr, so i really try to limit the number of visits i have to leave work for. i don't have much leave so i'd prefer not to "waste" it on normal pregnancy. LOL

so, if this is my first BH... :blush: guess now i know what they feel like :haha:

That is definitely a Braxton Hick! I get them sporadically, and I notice I get them more after I urinate.

I am 32 weeks! Just 7 more to go until my C-section! Hoping it goes by quick, I just am so impatient and want to meet my boy :cloud9:

tasha...babygirl...thanks for the confirmation. just had another. eekk....making things more real!

BeautifulRose - How are you and baby doing?

Medzi- How are you feeling today?

Hi all :hi:

I've been reading along but keeping quiet recently. I finished work on Wednesday & instead of feeling the relief I imagined, I'm feeling a bit unsettled. Like, this is actually real now :dohh: don't get me wrong - I'm very happy, just feel a bit... Meh :shrug: Hope it goes away & I can focus on relaxing & enjoying my last few weeks with dd as the sole focus of all my attention.

I hope all the pesky babies who are breech turn nicely in the next weeks. & for those talking hiccups - my bubs has been head down for as long as the midwife has been checking, but I feel the hiccups in my ribs. They must radiate up to his/her bum!!

Can't believe the trickle of baby announcements will quickly be turning into a flood of them!! Sounds like a few people here will likely be June mamas. :thumbup:

K4th I just finished up work too and I feel similarly! I'm also really hoping to be a June Mama ;) just so uncomfortable!

Forgot to upload my 32 week bump! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi ladies, have been quiet but reading along the past few days..I've been struggling with the heat, even had a scary period earlier where I blacked out on my bed for 4 hours. Don't remember much apart from getting in from the school run. Had a really bad headache when I woke up. Think maybe the heat got to me.

For those woth breech babies I hope they turn soon, DD was frank breech up until 38 weeks when she decided to turn on her own ( I wasn't a candidate for ecv) so there's still time :)

Also lovely bump pics! I look like a whale :haha: no bump pics for me!

Tasha- yay for induction date! Makes it more real doesn't it? When I got my section date I turned into a bit of a nervous wreck and suddenly terrified.

K4th- try and enjoy some peaceful time before baby comes, maybe a couple pampering sessions :)

Dan-o- could you put my pre op assessment down for the 24th June and also my c-section date for the 29th June please! :)

Has anyone set their pram up yet?? I mean like putting it all together. We've got our pram but it's sat in the boxes still and I'm itching to put it together. We only have 24 days left and I'm getting itch fingers and wanna get things done and in place...hubby is so relaxed he thinks I'm silly wanting to do it now.

Feeling ok here, thanks for asking babygirl! You look great, love your dress!
While sitting here I am having very tight tummy that is a bit painful. Usually I don't feel much pain with the tightness...

Thanks ladies :)

Medzi - Sounds like baby is coming any day now ! <3 so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->