July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm having pretty frequent and painful contractions for the past hour. I'm not sure if it's labor or not. I'm about to give my MW a call. &#128522;

Today we meet with the Pediatric Urologist its an hr drive and my fiance was able to get out of work to come so I'm thankful for that. I believe he is going to explain the condition and create a plan with us as my ultrasound isn't until next Tuesday to check on baby. Next week they will decide whether to take him out right away. Theres still hope he could be totally better or same which means he can stay in, just can't wait for it to be Tuesday already so I can stop wondering and prepare myself either way!

Sorry Babyv - I cant remember what was going on with your baby?

Good luck srrme!!!! :wohoo:

Babyv, hope Tuesday come around quickly for you, the not knowing must be torture. Hoping all looks good with bubba and you get to carry on. Xx

I've been having horrendous braxton hicks today, my worst day so far. No wonder I've lost my plug. Don't think it means much in my case though, it's too early! :dohh: if I was a couple of week further on I'd go out for a long walk and help things along! As I'm only 35w is early night for me once the kids are sorted I think!

Good luck srme!!

Sammy - sorry you have separated muscles too. Hopefully we can fix them again!!

Babyv - good luck for your appointment. Hope you get good news.

Dan-o - hope you get a good sleep! I can't stay in bed longer than 4-5 hours atm without having to get up & walk around to lose some stiffness from my hips.

Afm - had a cup of RLT this afternoon & got two Braxton hicks over the following 2-3 hours. Whoop!! Might be a coincidence lol, but still made me happy :happydance:

srrme - ooooohhhhhh!!!!! Let us know.

joy - congratulations!! wow, another baby on here.

k4th and sammy, sorry to hear about the diastesis :( hopefully both of you will get lots of help and it will improve.

dan-o, hope you get to sleep?

I'm on full dose of metformin now and it's amazing for the blood sugar levels but it's giving me SOOOOO much heartburn i can barely eat. this is pretty crap. only 2 more days of work. how did that happen?????????

I don't get that many Braxton Hicks, I have had them just very far and few between. And now I can't remember the last time I have had one. Is that bad?

Still having contractions. MW is on her way. &#128513;

Good luck Hun.

He arrived safe and well at 4.02pm. We had an induction due to reduced fetal movements and borderline bradycardic

Omg congratulations Tasha!!! Words simply cannot express how happy I am for you right now. Welcome to the world little rainbow xxx

Good luck srrme!

Congratulations on your little rainbow Tasha! So happy for you!

Good luck Srrme!

Congrats Tasha! SO beyond happy for you and your precious baby! Can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations Tasha! I am happy for all the babies but your new teared me up! I hope you guys are doing well.

Good luck Srrme! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"