July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Amazing news - congratulations tasha!!!! So so happy for you!! :) :happydance:

Yay!!! Congrats, Tasha!!! So, so, so happy for you! What a great name. :)

And good luck, Srrme! Thinking of you!

Babygirl- my baby has one kidney that has remained dialated since 20 wks they have to moniter it so it doesn't get worse to the point the kidney is damaged. If its worse at my scan Tuesday they are taking him out to aviod damage.

Question, I just had my bp done and it was 136 over 65 I normally am 110 over 60ish so this is high for me. Along with my feet & hands swelling I'm worried I could have pre-eclampsia should I call my ob after we leave or just wait til tomorrows appt? I've also been having period like cramps!

Tasha thats fantastic news! So glad you now have your baby in your arms! :hugs:

TASHA~ congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an absolutely WONDERFUL name!! I LOVE it!!!

Srme~ I hope things are going well!

babyv~ I would say just to discuss it tomorrow. I hope it's just a fluke thing! I'm sorry about the kidney issue :( It's good they are keeping a close eye on you! :hugs:

Tasha, yayayayayayay!!!!! So happy for your rainbow bundle. Congrats.

Srme, keep us updated when you can....

babyvaughan, I hope things look amazing Tuesday and baby is alright. Also, keep us updated.

AFM, I've been so cranky today that I think I understand why animals run away and hide to have their babies. My poor family.....

Quick update! She was born! 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches!

Congrats joy, Tasha and srrme!! 3 babies today! Makes me want July to come so much faster. I don't wanna wait anymore!! Enjoy your first snuggles &#128522;

Mamabee, LOL!!! I was like that yesterday. Poor DH...

Congrats, Srrme!!! So exciting! :happydance:

Congrats to all the newborn babies from this thread! :thumbup: So many are coming into the world now, very exciting! Mine is mostly likely not far behind. My body is getting pretty sore, having more BH's lately. I see my doctor tomorrow, anxious to see what she says. I have GD, so I might be induced early.

Congrats to all the new babies making their arrivals!!! I'm seriously loving coming to this thread to see all these baby announcements! Lol

Congratulations Smrre! Have a nice rest and waiting for your story!

Congrats to Tasha & Srme so happy for you both can't wait to see photos!!

Appt went great we learned a lot and so happy with having this doctor for our son. He was so kind, explained everything, and drew us pictures of all the possible conditions and how they correct them etc. Now we have clarity and a plan! Baby has to have 3 tests done when he is week old, it will give us a diagnosis, 2 of 5 possible conditions require surgery right away the rest will resolve as he grows. 98% sucess rate on the surgeries.I feel bad about the tests but I know he won't remember them and its to get him a healthy life. One thing cool I learned is in the 3rd trimester 95% of the amnoic fluid is urine, he said that since my levels were good it shows baby is peeing a good amount dispite the issue! :)

Congrats, Srrme! Yay!!!

I'm so glad you had a successful appointment, babyv! Clarity and a plan sounds like exactly what you needed! Now you just need the baby. :)

Congrats Srme.

If any of you are on fb, you'll seen Orion's photo and our story if you go to Count the kicks wall (the bit where people write posts) I will write a proper birth story soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->