July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha, I will be there! Cannot wait to see and read. I hope I liked the good page :D

Oh, Tasha, he is absolutely adorable!!! I am so glad you listened to your instincts and made a fuss. You're absolutely right; no ones knows baby better than the woman who is carrying him/her in her belly!

Ohhhhh more babies :wohoo: congratulations srrme!!!

Tasha I'm not but I will wait patiently for piccies and story :) :hugs: <3

I've lost more plug this morning, this time with blood in. Feel achy, Brixton hickey, and irritable too.

Hubby totally snowed under at work with 3 functions and a wedding on Saturday (he's a chef) so I'm stuck at home with the kids and no car and no one I can call. Yikes. Hoping it's just things opening up slowly in advance, as I labour quick and am still in premie territory :wacko:

I've lost more plug this morning, this time with blood in. Feel achy, Brixton hickey, and irritable too.

Hubby totally snowed under at work with 3 functions and a wedding on Saturday (he's a chef) so I'm stuck at home with the kids and no car and no one I can call. Yikes. Hoping it's just things opening up slowly in advance, as I labour quick and am still in premie territory :wacko:

Did you call the midwife? I hope it's all right with you and the baby!

Thanks, no not yet. I think they are in the office at 10am, so I may try then. Probably nothing though, seems way too early! Pink discharge now but no labour pains thankfully!

I am thinking to call the midwife. The movements of my girl are just weird. I feel her move but it so weak almost nothing what is very different from the past weeks and days when sometimes I even felt pain when she turned or something.
Yesterday she was already not too active and now there are no strong moves. I hate to call them again since I know they are not going to do anything and I feel like I bother them but I am so restless.

Always call khatif. You aren't bothering them - it's their job!! Hope bubs is just having a quiet day & she checks out ok :hugs:

Dan-o - exciting that things are starting to happen but I hope baby hangs on for a little longer before making his appearance :)

I will do that later Dano :) ring them at least they can ease your mind.

Khatif do it, always follow your instincts. Better to be seen and know everything is okay xx

How are you Tasha? Are you allowed LO in with you or is he being monitored?

Khatif I agree, deffo go in for a quick trace and peace of mind xx

Many congrats to you, Tasha!!!!! So glad you are able to hold your little man in your arms now, I am over the moon for you!!!!!!!

Srrme, congrats on your little princess!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Srme!!!!

Tasha... Do you have a fb link??

Congrats srrme and Tasha!!! I'm so happy for you both!

I think so far all team yellows have been boys!

Doing well here... Owen's jaundice levels have finally started to get slowly bettee and it looks like he won't need light therapy :)

Congrats to all who have had their beautiful little ones arrive!

Excellent news it's clearing Medzi! Jaundice can be so stubborn!!

I called them. I am waiting for the Ctg and ultrasound now. Getting very nervous.

Thinking of you khatif, hope it shows all is well xxx

Congratulations srrme!!

Babyv- glad you had a very good appointment with your doctor. Least you now know what your dealing with. It's nice he talked and explained everything Indepth with you.

Khatif- I hope the ctg goes ok, thinking of you.

Medzi- glad to hear the jaundice is slowly going.

Afm- I had 3 hours of irregular tightenings last night some where really painful but as soon as I laid in bed they stopped. I still can't shake this cleaning bug. I've never nested so much before. Also have the health visitor out today, hoping it goes well.

Tasha I am so incredibly happy for you! Congratulations and beautiful name!!
Srrme congratulations to you as well!!

My little man is 5 days old now, it's probably time to take down my ticker ;) we've been home since Monday and he is doing amazing. Everything was perfect at his checkup yesterday.

He's lovely, Tasha! So glad you were in the right place.

Dano, I hope yours is slowly prepping and baby waits for your hubby to be less busy and a little more grown. Keep us posted.

Khatif, let us know when you can that things are alright. I'm believing they are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->