July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats to all the Momma's with babies in their arms, its wonderful reading about that.

I am on the final few weeks at work, I am finished on the 30th. My upcoming sections has been on my mind so much. Even last night I dreamt about it last night, and real life and dream merged. There was a moment when the Dr touch me and the baby moved I came flying up out of bed was awful.

Too much on the mind

so today is my wedding! (well, a quick escape to town hall) :happydance: so, i'm creating announcements....since things are going to pretty much go....we got married....and by the time the post man delivers that announcement...we had a baby! :haha: so I'm trying to combine the two in a cute way.

so, we are playing with the camera. thought i'd share!

Attachments

• skirted silhouette.jpg
    skirted silhouette.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Wow gorgeous photo MsE!! Congratulations on getting married!! I guess you will be MrsE from now on!! :haha:

:hug: mk Hun did you have a csection with DD? X

Thanks dan-o. hehe, yeah, tomorrow I will have to begin the paperwork for my drivers license...health insurance...oh boy!

We got married pregnant too. I was 7m with Ds1. Only took us 9 years to get round to it :haha: very glad we did though!

Not sure how it works in other states/areas....but when the hospital told he he'd have to sign an affidavit to claim parental rights stating he was the father....and if anything happened to me....he wouldn't be the next of kin....I know it's not a huge deal....but all of us having the same last name sure would make it easier!

He's BEAUTIFUL, Tasha. :)

Srrme congratulations!! Now you have your little princess. :) can't wait to see pics!

So my sister in law just found out they're having ANOTHER girl... That makes 6 girls on my husband's side and NO boys!! If mine is a girl... Oh my.

I had a ctg and an scan. Everything looks fine. Baby HB is good and she is moving. She doesn't make big movements, but she is active. We have seen it but at the moment she is hitting the placenta again so I hardly feel it.
The midwife asked me to keep an eye on it but she also hopes that I will feel here better again.
She also told me to relax a bit more so I don't get too many BH.

so today is my wedding! (well, a quick escape to town hall) :happydance: so, i'm creating announcements....since things are going to pretty much go....we got married....and by the time the post man delivers that announcement...we had a baby! :haha: so I'm trying to combine the two in a cute way.

so, we are playing with the camera. thought i'd share!

Ahh congrats on getting married today!! :D

Glad everything looked ok today khatif xx

36 weeks today!! :) I have a OB appt today, hoping they check me see If I made any progress I doubt I have but well see!! Tuesday is just around the corner I cant wait to know whats happening, I'm really hoping that either way they let me go into July even if its July 1st haha!

Khatif - Good job going in to get checked. Always listen to your gut! Glad baby is looking good :)

Tasha and Srrme - Congrats!!!! Tasha he is so beautiful!! <3

I have not been having (or noticing) many BH .. Is this normal or is it bad?

Can't believe all these babies are being born! Cannot wait to hold my son in my arms!

Wow gorgeous photo MsE!! Congratulations on getting married!! I guess you will be MrsE from now on!! :haha:

:hug: mk Hun did you have a csection with DD? X

I did, and to be honest the csection part was fine, nothing traumatic. I had more issues with the induction prior and all the meds. It didnt hurt, my physical recovery was fine. I am just focus on it, and driving myself a little crazy LOL

Thanks for respondin BTW

Khatif - Good job going in to get checked. Always listen to your gut! Glad baby is looking good :)

Tasha and Srrme - Congrats!!!! Tasha he is so beautiful!! <3

I have not been having (or noticing) many BH .. Is this normal or is it bad?

Can't believe all these babies are being born! Cannot wait to hold my son in my arms!

I think it's normal. We still have some weeks left and some women never gets BH or they don't notice it.

Glad all is well, Khatif. Must be a relief!

Congrats, MsE!!!

Happy 36 weeks, BabyV!

AFM, Dr. appt today. Getting the GBS swab and getting my cervix checked and all that fun stuff. Curious to see where I'm at. I hope something is happening!

Glad all is well khatif

Babygirl - I didn't notice any Braxton hicks at all with dd. Not one :dohh: have had many more this time around. Dd was born at 40 +1 so she wasn't hugely delayed by me not noticing them!

Great thank you ladies :)

Also, I would assume since I am having a scheduled C-section, that I wouldn't be getting the GBS swab?

Last night we put the gliding rocking chair , the rocker/bassinet, and the organizer together! Getting excited! I will wash his clothes this weekend , and then in about 2 weeks I will boil his pacifiers, bottle nipples, etc. - or should I do that like a week before he is due?

Congratulations Tasha on your beautiful baby boy! I am so overjoyed for you, especially after everything you've been through! I will try to get on FB later to read your birth story and see pictures.

Srme, Congratulations on your little princess!

AFM, Sean and I came home yesterday and everything is going great so far. Breastfeeding is a lot harder than I thought, especially since my milk hasn't come in yet. He had low blood sugar when he was born so we've bern supplementing his nursing a with formula, but we should be able to stop that when my milk comes in.

Here's a pic of my little man in his coming home outfit yesterday! I still can't believe how beautiful he is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79