July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Great thank you ladies :)

Also, I would assume since I am having a scheduled C-section, that I wouldn't be getting the GBS swab?

Last night we put the gliding rocking chair , the rocker/bassinet, and the organizer together! Getting excited! I will wash his clothes this weekend , and then in about 2 weeks I will boil his pacifiers, bottle nipples, etc. - or should I do that like a week before he is due?

No we still have to get the GBS in case we go into labor prior to our scheduled c-section, I'm getting mine today :/

Here's another pic. I'm so proud to show him off! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
Congratulation on all these beautiful babies!
I can't believe so many are here already.

Afm: I have a u/s tomorrow to check this baby's position since he's been transverse all along. I suspect he's oblique at best. I think our next step is a version sometime after Tuesday (I'll be 37 w then.) Maybe he'll be head down & I won't have to worry. He doesn't feel head down.

Joy- he is soooooo adorable!! Yes breastfeeding is pretty tricky. Keep trying though :)

Babyv- Oh ok thanks. I wasn't sure if they would still do that.

Joy - he's gorgeous!!!!

MsE - hope you're having a wonderful wedding!!

LuvallmyH - hope baby has turned for you!! Mine is oblique now - has been head down for ages & has just changed his/her mind. We're going to have little devils lol!! :winkwink:

Joy - he's gorgeous!!!!

MsE - hope you're having a wonderful wedding!!

LuvallmyH - hope baby has turned for you!! Mine is oblique now - has been head down for ages & has just changed his/her mind. We're going to have little devils lol!! :winkwink:

What's the plan for you? I have no idea with an oblique baby. Do they still try to turn them or do they usually turn in labor? You'd think I'd have more experience, but all the rest have been head down, lol.

Well cervix is closed so no dilation yet. I do have PUPPP though like I thought. The Dr. is trying to get me a steroid cream for it but the one she called in is hella expensive, even with insurance, so we are trying to get her to do a cheaper one. Other than that, the GBS swab felt like sandpaper. Baby's heart was at 133 so that's good. Everything went pretty normally. Now I go back every week, so next appt is next Wednesday. I really hope there's some dilation by then...

I'm 1 cm 50% effaced. I got the gbs swab done so well see how that turns out! Ahh now I just have to get to Tuesday for the scan and so I know what's happening with baby! Getting everything ready in case they move my c-section up that day!

Joy- he is so precious!!

First of all CONGRATS to all births!! So exciting!!
I just got back from my 36 week appt and I decided to let them check me and I am 1 and a half centimeters dilated and 50% effaced!! SO EXCITED! My midwife kept saying how low her head was too. She said her head was crazy low. Its all crazy to think about because when they checked my when I was around 39 weeks pregnant with my daughter I was 1 and a half cm dilated then as well and I had her less than two days later, but I could have been that dilated for weeks also so who knows but its all so close!!!

Hi everybody!!! I'm back!

First off, CONGRATS on all of the babies! My goodness they are all so beautiful and am making me so excited to meet my little one! I have been stalking this thread pretty hardcore, but I have either been too exhausted or too busy to really contribute much.

Had a slight crisis which took up much of my time. My husband was doing some yard work on 1 May with a chainsaw and essentially chopped through half of his foot with it. It ended up getting infected and he was in the hospital for awhile. He's been completely unable to walk (and thus work) until yesterday. I had to take another job and was working 60-70 hours a week to make ends meet while he was injured. This of course had to happen while we were in the middle of renovating our entire house. We didn't even have a bedroom and were sleeping on the floor in our living room. This doubled with me being extremely pregnant...I was not a happy camper!!!

He's finally healed enough to begin physical therapy and to go back to work (thank GOD) so now I spend my days fixing our house up and getting ready for the baby. The baby won't have a nursery for awhile but we finally fixed up the bedroom and we can all be together in that one room.

Baby is healthy and his head is extremely low. I am measuring 35 weeks and have been for a little while so if the measurement isn't up next week they want to do an ultrasound. I'm not too worried because he feel so so so strong and I've been tiny this entire pregnancy. I shouldn't be too worried right? Fundal height isn't THAT big of a deal....right?

My midwife didn't check me for dilation or anything but she said his head is locked into my pelvis and is super low...does this mean I might go into labor sooner rather than later? I don't know how much weight engagement carries in the whole scheme of things...

Anyway, it's so good to be back and I finally can start chatting with some of you lovely ladies again!!!!!

Joyofmylife~ how ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Amherst~ wow, that sounds like a total nightmare!! hopefully things quiet down for you!!! :hugs:

Omg my waters have gone!!!! About 2 hours ago!
I'm in hospital now had steroids as I'm still preterm, waiting for antibiotics (GBS+) having tightenings but nothing major. Baby looks good on trace.

Eeeeeekkkkk :wohoo:

Ahhhhh good luck dan-o!!! Thinking of you! Keep us posted!

I'll happily take some labor dust from you ladies in another 2-3 weeks :haha:

Lol I'd have waited two weeks if I could!! Impatient baby! Contracting now and on my feet finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->