July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ahhh good luck dano! Hope everything goes smoothly.. can't wait to see pics of another early July babe!

Thanks! Still contracting but waiting to turn the corner into full blown labour id say. Water just keeps coming with every tightening, I must have had loads and loads lol!!! Can't believe it was low at one point!

What a day!

Congrats on the new marriage, Mrs. E! Your picture is beautiful and a sweet way to announce. Could you also do one with the new hubby holding you?

Joy, Sean is so cute. Keep at the breastfeeding-it gets easier. And feel free to keep sharing pics :)

Dan-o, yay! Good luck with everything and hopefully baby will be ready and healthy. DI'd hubby make it? (wondering if I'm remembering right that he was the one with the busy schedule....)

Good luck Dano! I'm sure you'll do great! Can't wait to see the announcement of your baby's arrival.

Mama yeah my waters went just after midnight, so he was home from work and had just fallen asleep :haha: he's called his boss to let them know. Poor them having all that to do without him, I feel really bad lol!!!

Still impatiently waiting to get the the puffing and panting stage :coffee:

Ahhh dano yay!!! Can't wait for a picture of your little guy!! :)

Contractions getting stronger now!! :yipee:

Think I have a new midwife at 8am and some more antibiotics. Actually managed to get them on board properly this time (missed the window last 2 times!)

Yay dan-o!!!! :wohoo: good luck!!

LuvallmyH - I have a consultant appointment in two weeks time so I'll find out then what they think about baby's position. I have low platelets so my blood doesn't clot well & baby might have it too so I don't think they'll risk trying to turn him/her. I think it will be straight to a section for me :wacko: :( Trying to think positive - turn baby!!!!

I'm so excited for you Dan o! I hope you're holding your little guy!!! :hugs:

Miles off having a very strange labour. My other two were fast and furious. Off the monitor for a breather, hoping it does the trick!

Best of luck, Dan-o. Will be thinking of you.

Ms E, big congratulations on the wedding! I love the photo.

Joy, he is one beautiful boy.

Yay for me, finished work today! Think I'll be spending the next five weeks sleeping. :sleep:

Not going great, my contractions have fizzled out to just irregular and painful so im now under induction. First drip going in right now. Baby seems fine at the mo I'm on continuous trace until this baby is out. Poor little thing obviously not ready but too many risks to leave him in.

On my own for a few hours as hubby's had to dash off and sort the kids!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->