July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

awwwwwwwwwwww Dan-o .. SOO precious!! I'm glad he is doing well despite being a smidgen early! that is one tough cookie and handsome little boy you have there!

If anyone is interested in my birth story, it is the last post in my journal right now.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-babydex-way-july-2015-a-32.html#post35689509

So I was having somewhat regular BH/tightening's last night after a round in the bedroom(lol) they were between 2-8mins apart and lasting between 40-60 seconds, starting in my back and travelling to below my bump, this went on for a couple of hours but must have fizzled out after I fell asleep. This morning I think I may have lost some of my mucous plug as(TMI sorry) I had some light brown/pink tinged mucous on a liner and just now went to the toilet and had the same thing again when I wiped..

Huge congratulations Dan-o. Well done for doing it on your own. I don't know why, but cutting the cord yourself sounds seriously badass to me! He is gorgeous. Will he need any extra care for being a tad early?

Cdex, thanks for your story. A good reminder to be ready for anything at all future appointments from now on. Wesley is adorable.

After reading through this thread today, I'm going to go and pack my hospital bag!

Yay! LoVing the pics of Wesley and Quinlan; congratulations to both of you. Thanks for sharing them and your stories with us; )

I checked my lab work online and realized I had a GBS swab done already at 8 or 9 weeks pregnant and it was negative. Will they check again do you think?

If it was positive they will not repeat but treat with antibiotics during labor. If it was negative they will repeat around 35-36 weeks as a negative test early can turn positive later.

Oh, dan-o, I hope the induction is going smoothly for you and baby!

Went for my ECV this morning, and to make a kind a long story short, they couldn't attempt it today because the maternity ward was full and they need an open bed when trying to flip baby just in case something goes awry and they need to do an emerg c-section.

So we opted to just wait and see if baby flips on his own. I have my next doctor's appointment on Thursday, so we'll discuss our options then, which are basically two possibilities at this point - a planned c-section or another attempt an ECV in a week or two. We could also try for an ECV followed immediately by an induction around 38 weeks, which is what seems most appealing to me atm. We'll see how I feel on Thursday! :)

Maybe that was a sign that you just needed to give baby some time to do things. If I remember correctly you already have 2 children and multinatal (subsequent pregnancies) the baby has room longer to move around as the uterus is already stretched out. I hope the baby flips before your next appointment.

Hope things go well dan-o!

Just had a check up. Over 1cm dilated and cervix is softening! Great progress from last week. Was less than 1cm and hard. :happydance: got the results from my gbs swab, positive. Boo. Ah well just antibiotics I guess. So excited to be "full term" on sunday!

Not sure babygirl. I dont know if it can change throughout pregnancy or not?

That's great that you are starting to dilate, but just remember you can be dilated for weeks before you actually deliver. My sister was at 3cm dilated for almost a month before she went into active labor.

Our rainbow baby boy Quinlan Tate arrived safe and sound on 19th June at 35+6 @ 3.40pm, 5lbs 9.5oz (I believe!)

Eventually had a crazy augmented labour, very short, no pain meds. No birth partner, cut the cord myself :haha:

Unfortunately the cord snapped in my 'managed' 3rd stage of labour and after a failed attempt at removal by the registrar, I had to have a spinal and manual removal in theatre. Also a bit of a to do about them wanting to give my baby formula while I was away!

Aaaaanyway.. First peek and I will do a proper birth story ASAP :flower:

He's doing fab so far for a bit early, in with me and latching like a champ, got blood sugars and obs now for a bit, fingers crossed Xxx

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/392AF2CF-92A7-4154-A323-9B85BA998B3F.jpg

Can't wait to hear/read your birth story. He is so adorable. Congratulation!!!

Congratulations dan-o - he's gorgeous!!! :)

Thanks for posting your birth story cdex - another little beauty!! :)

I'm trying to convince myself that another 4 weeks isn't long to wait but seeing all these lovely, cuddly bubbas is making me so impatient to hold mine. Hope to see some more little lovelies soon :)

Another piccy, can't believe he's here already <3

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/185C08BD-D810-4FA0-8B85-9908F48242F7.jpg

Congratulations Tasha and Srrme I missed your announcements xx

Thanks for all the congrats ladies :cloud9:
Wonder who will be next, very exciting!! Summer solstice coming up, that usually gets a few babies moving!!! :wohoo:

We may be going home today, didn't expect so soon, kinda scared about putting such a small baby in a car seat tho, ha ha!!! :dohh:

I'm so happy and excited for all the babies being born! The rainbows are especially making me cry tears of joy!

Afm, had my appt yesterday. Baby is finally head down! He is already 7lbs at 36w 3d! Everything else is good. Fought a nasty stomach bug yesterday and last night. Feeling a bit better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->