July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dano, congratulations. He is perfect. Our labours sound very similar. My waters were broken at 7.30am and we got stuck at the same (2cm) from then until 3.15pm. I was gutted. DH was just about to go (it was his Nan's funeral) and then I started baring down :haha: we had gone from 2cm to birth at 4.02pm so 47 minutes later.

I can't share photos on here atm, the mirror has done an article about us without permission and I'm sad about it. I know some of you've added me on fb but I've had about 100 friends requests lately so bump your messages to me and i will accept you so you can remain part of our journey xx

Thanks Tasha! Yes sound very similar, nothing to all at breakneck speed lol! What did baby O weigh?

Are you home yet?

I read about that on your thread, how bloody awful and intrusive of them! Ugh :( :hugs:

Aw I saw the article this morning Tasha...

I did send you a friend request a couple of days ago along w a message. :hugs:

I haven't had chance to read through what I've missed but wanted to let you all know that Isaac was born yesterday via c-section weighing 5lb 1oz. He is currently on the neonatal unit and receiving oxygen but stable and well. :)

Congratulations, LIB!!! Glad baby is doing well. How are you feeling?

dan-o, lovely pics! He's so precious and snuggly!

Thanks, for the birth story, cdex! :)

Jrepp, yes, I do think it was a sign and really meant to be that they couldn't fit me in for the ECV yesterday. This is indeed my third baby, and it does feel like he still has some room to spin around on his own. The nurse yesterday also recommended a good chiropractor in town who specializes in prenatal care and might be able to help get my body into a more favourable place for baby to flip. So I will see if I can get an appointment there soon. I feel good about the decision to just wait.

Luv, so glad baby is head down! Sorry about the stomach bug. Hope you're feeling all better now.

Congrats lib! And what a great name ( ds is isaac &#128522;)

I'm so gonna be the last one to birth....

Congratulations LIB. I'm glad Isaac is doing well. I hope his stay in the NICU is a quick one!

I haven't had chance to read through what I've missed but wanted to let you all know that Isaac was born yesterday via c-section weighing 5lb 1oz. He is currently on the neonatal unit and receiving oxygen but stable and well. :)

Aww congratulations LIB. So pleased he is stable and well, keep us updated on his investigations xxx

So far I know that he will be on oxygen until Monday. Then they are going to scan his heart again. I feel much better knowing he is ok, waiting days between scans was driving me mad recently! I'll try and put up pics when I can.

Congratulations Dan-o and Tasha! Lovely photos Dan-o, he is gorgeous xxx

Oh, just caught up with the thread -congratulations to LIB as well xxx

Congratulations LIB :) Hope he can come out of nicu on Monday when they assess him x

WOW, I go away for one day and miss TWO births!

congratulations dan-o!! and LIB!!

And tasha, how awful of them. I always thought you had to give permission for the news story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->