July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats Lib!

Owen has a scan for his heart scheduled for Tuesday. Keep us posted on Isaac!

Tasha that is awful about the story :(

Congrats Lib!

Jrepp thanks yes I did know that. I was more excited about my cervix softening, and the fact that things are moving along well. :)

Lib and medzi hope the scans go well next week.

Tasha, thats wrong they did a story on you without your permission. Can you get some sort of compensation for that? Not that it excuses or makes up for it, but....

Nice to see all the other mamas on here that havent posted in a while!

Dano, congratulations. He is perfect. Our labours sound very similar. My waters were broken at 7.30am and we got stuck at the same (2cm) from then until 3.15pm. I was gutted. DH was just about to go (it was his Nan's funeral) and then I started baring down :haha: we had gone from 2cm to birth at 4.02pm so 47 minutes later.

I can't share photos on here atm, the mirror has done an article about us without permission and I'm sad about it. I know some of you've added me on fb but I've had about 100 friends requests lately so bump your messages to me and i will accept you so you can remain part of our journey xx

That is absolutely horrible that that had happened to you. I had to look the story up but they made it seem like they had your permission to print the story and had quotes from you. How crazy! I am sorry you are having to deal with all of this BS when you should be on cloud 9 with your new baby. I did add you on facebook but the message was sent to your other box it said. If anyone wants to add me send me a private message and Ill message you the link.

I haven't had chance to read through what I've missed but wanted to let you all know that Isaac was born yesterday via c-section weighing 5lb 1oz. He is currently on the neonatal unit and receiving oxygen but stable and well. :)

Congratulations. Why is he on the oxygen?

Congrats Lib!

Jrepp thanks yes I did know that. I was more excited about my cervix softening, and the fact that things are moving along well. :)

Lib and medzi hope the scans go well next week.

Tasha, thats wrong they did a story on you without your permission. Can you get some sort of compensation for that?

Nice to see all the other mamas on here that havent posted in a while!

Did they tell you what position your cervix was in at all?

Tasha, that's horrible about the article. I added you on FB and sent a message. :)

Thankyou everyone :)
Jrepp - he is on oxygen to take pressure off his heart and lungs a bit. They're planning to remove it tomorrow I think.

i secretly come by this thread about once a month or so and today i just read an entire month's worth of exciting posts! congrats to everyone who has had their babies!:baby: and good luck to the rest of you!!:thumbup:

Congrats lib and Dan-O on your beautiful little ones!!!!!

Went to a concert last night and on the way home started having horrible lower back pains....it was a constant dull ache that peaked at random intervals..it kept going like that sporadically until I finally went to bed way after midnight and after some restless sleep I woke up this morning feeling very sore and crampy and otherwise very whiny! :cry:

OH thought for sure I was going into labor. I have no idea what was (is) happening!

All I know is I definitely am feeling off today and have feel like I have spent the last few hours (and actually days) on the toilet with an upset belly. ick.

Hope some of you ladies are holding up better than me! I think I'm just emotional and tired (perfect combination)!

Got my results back from midwife, she called me and I do indeed have obstetric cholestasis :( so they are wanting baby out at 38 weeks and I'll have more ultrasounds :(

Heaveneats, sorry to hear that. Do you get to choose the date?

Amherst, I hope you're feeling better...let us know if it turned into labor ;)

Can I ask a stupid question.....what/where is the article that was written without permission?

And another stupid question: baby has decreased movements today and I've had strong bought of diarrhea. I pulled out my doppler and his heartbeat is fine. Should I call the nurse or just wait until my appt in the morning?

I wrote that last question and he decides to move all over. ...so nevermind about that one :)

Mamabee not sure yet, I will know more tomorrow since they are transferring my care now to an OB who I think will set a date, it all happened fast

Great to hear from you jumpingo! Congratulations on baby baymax!

Heaven, sorry you received bad news. What are the risks with obstetric cholestasis?

Aw, sorry to hear that heaveneats. We have the same due date, I think, and it kind of looks like I might be induced around 38 weeks depending on if my baby stays breech or not. Anyway, if indeed we both have our babies around 38 weeks, they could be Canada Day babies! :)

I hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations to all of the other mamas who have had their babies!! :hugs:

Here's my birth story.

I started having mild contractions at 11:00am. They were lasting approximately 30 seconds, and coming every 7-10 minutes. I called my Midwife just in case, and she told me to keep an eye on them and call her if they started to last at least 60 seconds. They continued at the same pace so I continued on as I usually would, cleaning and tending to the kids. Around 4:00pm they became more intense so I started to time them. They were lasting 50-60 seconds and coming every 3-5 minutes. At that point they were very painful so I called my Midwife again who headed on over. I paced up and down the hallway as my Midwife and her assistant arrived and prepared the bedroom. I'm very quiet during labor, and my Midwife kept asking me if I was having contractions! At 5:15pm I felt like it was time to push so I crawled in the bed. My Midwife checked my cervix at that point just so we knew what to expect and I was 9-10cm. She helped me get into position after that and I began pushing with each contraction. My Midwife broke my water at 5:36pm after I asked her to and my beautiful baby girl was born at 5:38pm at home. Once she let out her first cry my boys came in to meet her. :cloud9: They're all head over heels!

It was such an easy labor (and my longest!) and delivery. I am SO happy I was able to birth and deliver at home, in a stress-free environment.

Srrme- I'm glad it went so well for you and you were able to stay in the comfort of your own home! :)

that's awesome Srme! I am glad your little girl was born in the comfort of your own home! :hugs:

Srme, thanks for sharing. That sounds like a lovely way to deliver and I love that your boys love her so much already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->