July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks Harley, I've just been having so much pain/pressure down there that I thought for sure things were moving right along! I don't think I can do this for another 4 weeks! Also, your last day of work is soon!! Excited? :)

You will get there Livvy! I now how frustrating that is to wait!

Thanks Harley - We will definitely enjoy the pool :)

I have my OB checkup today pretty soon. Nothing major though , just a check up!

Aw, yeah, it's so hard to wait when you're feeling crappy and in pain. Makes those last few weeks feel like forever.

YES, I am very excited for my last day! I've had my mat leave replacement trained for a while now, so since she is doing all my work for me I am sooooo bored. (Hence, why I'm on BnB right now. ;)).

Harley- did you get your GBS swab recently maybe it's for the results of that!?

I actually didn't have to do the GBS swab! I had given them a urine sample at the previous visit because I thought I might have a UTI and it came back pos for GBS. So no swab for me. Lucked out on that one (except for the being GBS+ part... lol).

No, he called because I guess the ECV followed immediately by induction is not actually an option at this point (he said they would only do that if I had a successful ECV but then baby flipped back to breech). So if baby is still breech at my apt on Thursday, then we will schedule an ECV for Monday. Or perhaps just schedule a C-section if I change my mind between now and Thursday! I'm just praying baby is head-down by then!!!!

I hope baby cooperates HarleyQuinn :hugs: Definitely still a good possibility!!! fx'd! :hugs:

Bump update! 34 and 35 weeks... anyone else think I've dropped a bit? Or am I imagining it?!

Glad everyone is doing well and that the babies are doing well as well! There is still time for those uncooperative ones to flip! Fingers crossed for you guys

Sorry about the effects of the spinal.dano. hopefully that resolves itself quickly.

Tasha so sorry about the article written without your permission. That has to be incredibly frustrating!

Attachments

• 5222015221628.jpg
    5222015221628.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
Those headaches sound terrible and I hope the issue resolves without another procedure.

It seems like we are all deep in the trenches now. The early babies are coming, we will have some on time, and probably right many overdues. I'm eager to know where I'll fall ;) Term is tomorrow for me, but I do hope he waits a bit longer. And hopefully those babies that haven't turned yet will all cooperate!

Countryblonde, you do look different this week. I don't know if baby shifted position or dropped, but looks like progress.

AFM, I had my regular appt and another scan today. Everything is looking good. They didn't check my cervix and so I don't know if I'm making progress there or not, bit know it wouldn't matter much to know the number anyway. The scan went well. He's still measuring behind, but not terribly so. He has lots of hair! We watched it wave in the fluid. I hope it is like my son's hair was and stands straight up like a baby monkey; I loved it! Then, we had out of town company and so quite the busy day. I made the mistake of having ice cream after dinner with everyone (I've had lactose intolerance with this pregnancy) and so I had to miss out on part of the visit sick. Oh well...my own fault. But we got in some pool time and the kids got good cousin n time in so all in all a great day. Time to hit the hay and hope for sleep ;)

Oh, and jrepp....I think that is baby hitting the cervix that makes that pain. LOL at "vaginal lightning"!

Section booked for 13th July due to persistent oblique breech presentation!

Feeling relieved I'm in agony. I am so so so sore and tender where her head is and I'm taking maximum daily painkillers for backache from having to position myself weird to get comfortable. It's going to be a looooong 3 weeks though for me and my cockeyed bump

Lucy- baby gets in positions that get very painful I can't imagine having that all the time :/ hang in there I know it feels like forever but it will be here before you know it! If you can get in a pool it may help with your back. My back used to hurt so bad but the pool made all of it go away!

Ohh Lucy, I sympathise. DS2 was oblique until a few days before I had him! Very uncomfy position!

Harley, hope that little one turns soon and you can avoid the ECV.

Luvallmy, how is your boy doing? Has he turned yet?

Country, beautiful bump, definite droppage!! Xx

Mama bee great news on the scan!

Livvy you never know. I was super uncomfy in the week before Quinlan arrived! Don't go on dilation with #1, I was 0cm when induced with Sidney the day before I had him!

LIB fantastic news Hun!! Sounds like he's doing great! Well done you for cracking on with pump duty <3 must be so hard when you can't do everything for him yet :hugs:

Jrepp, ahh good old lightening crotch!! A sign things are moving in the right direction I believe!

Babyvaghan hope the scan goes well today!

Tomeforababy that's interesting. I wonder if it's sometimes dismissed as a normal headache? Hmm! Hope you appt goes well, 2 weeks!! Eek!

Harley- yes, I think I'm happy to try a vaginal birth (recovery times are much more appealing!)

oh, 38 weeks today and FIRST DAY OF MATERNITY. I'm bored already so on work emails (sorry...).

I didn't think baby had dropped but according to my notes from yesterday i'm 3/5th engaged. hope baby gets a move on.

Sorry I have fallen off the face of the earth - moving has been a bit of a nightmare! All settled in now and having some BHs as I type this, so hope this is a sign of things to come but also that he or she hangs on a little longer.

Congratulations to those who have had their babies! They're just gorgeous.

It's so busy in here, it's hard to keep up but I am reading everything.

My birth story https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2321029-finally-vbac-induction.html

Had my 36 week midwife appointment and baby is still head down, measuring on dates and is 4/5ths engaged. That must have been why I've been feeling like down pressure. I had a scan a couple of weeks ago and my low placenta has moved up to 8cm away from the cervix, so all good to go! I'm hoping to get to at least 38 weeks, as this allows me to finish up at work and gives me more time with the baby at the other end of maternity leave.

Had my OB visit yesterday. Everything looks great- fundal height was 32 cm, baby's heart rate is in the 130's, I have gained 24 lbs so far , only 4 1/2 weeks to go, so hopefully I wont go over 28 lbs! B/P looks great too :)

I do have the Diastasis recti - My OB said that at some point it could cause a hernia possibly, but she said it wasn't that bad. And I do have to have another GBS swab test done.

Dan-o - My next appointment is July 9th - OB check up , and then July 17th is Pre-op appointment with OB and anesthesiologist appointment, and that's it until baby is born! :)

Scan went well they did the 4d scan again my 3rd time getting that it was neat! Baby is crammed in there with very chubby cheeks :) He is 97th percentile 8lbs 1oz and I'm only 36 wks & 5 days LOL his kidney was a tiny bit worse but she said he is safe to stay in there until my C-section so unless he decides otherwise he gets to be a July baby :D At the scan he had the hiccups it was neat watch it and know that the feeling I assumed was hiccups really was, he also opened his eyes, stuck his tongue out, and was putting his fingers in his mouth! :)

That's so cute. How fun to have a scan so far along, Babyv, when they're acting like proper babies!!

Maisie Grace born 23rd June @ 19.58, 4lb 14oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->